Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaians 18+

Back to Guilds

For people who are not 12 or 13. 

Tags: Adult, Awesome, Misc 

Reply Gaians 18+
Welcome to the Gaians 18+ Guild ~ Introduce Yourself Here Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Be original
wtf?
13%
 13%  [ 21 ]
OkaY
39%
 39%  [ 62 ]
No even with God's help
7%
 7%  [ 12 ]
gold!!!!!!
39%
 39%  [ 62 ]
Total Votes : 157

CPXylo

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 11:52 am
Madame No
Whaaaat. Not able to get into Firefly?! Seriously? Okay, so, it took me a couple episodes to get hooked, but still. I liked Heroes OK. I haven't really tried any of those shows that you mentioned, though my family (brother, dad, mom) is OBSESSED with Bones (got all the seasons on DVD). Maybe I'll have to look into those shows... which is the best?

I don't mind giving Firefly another shot. And.. out of Eureka, Bones, and Doctor Who.. I enjoyed Doctor Who the most, then Bones, and then Eureka.. But they're close enough to be a tie in my book for my liking towards them.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 12:36 pm
CPXylo
I don't mind giving Firefly another shot. And.. out of Eureka, Bones, and Doctor Who.. I enjoyed Doctor Who the most, then Bones, and then Eureka.. But they're close enough to be a tie in my book for my liking towards them.

Coincidentally, I've just discovered today that my brother renewed his Netflix account.. and now I have access again! Bwahaha. I remember watching a snippet of Doctor Who, and thinking, "Wow, this is messed up." I find 'messed up' enjoyable, though, so I'll have to look into it. I'll make a note!

Firefly was really great, but I'd almost recommend NOT watching it because it was only 1 season & a movie, and that sucked. That's why you see all those people who call themselves "browncoats" petitioning Fox and everyone else to bring it back.  

Madame No
Crew

CPXylo

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 1:41 pm
Madame No
Firefly was really great, but I'd almost recommend NOT watching it because it was only 1 season & a movie, and that sucked. That's why you see all those people who call themselves "browncoats" petitioning Fox and everyone else to bring it back.

Serenity, right? I put it on, but I only really paid attention at the start of the thing..

Know what I'd love to see another season of? The Gates. I enjoyed shows/movies about vampires/lycans/etc.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 1:49 pm
CPXylo
Serenity, right? I put it on, but I only really paid attention at the start of the thing..

Know what I'd love to see another season of? The Gates. I enjoyed shows/movies about vampires/lycans/etc.

Yeah, the movie was called Serenity. Pretty good.. not the ending I would have chosen, but pretty good.

I've never heard of The Gates, but it actually sounds pretty interesting. Gonna have to look into that one, too.  

Madame No
Crew

CPXylo

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:59 pm
Madame No

Yeah, the movie was called Serenity. Pretty good.. not the ending I would have chosen, but pretty good.

I've never heard of The Gates, but it actually sounds pretty interesting. Gonna have to look into that one, too.

The gates - "A metropolitan police officer becomes chief of police in a gated suburban neighborhood where vampires, werewolves, witches and other supernatural entities reside." - IMDB  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 6:19 pm
CPXylo
Madame No

The gates - "A metropolitan police officer becomes chief of police in a gated suburban neighborhood where vampires, werewolves, witches and other supernatural entities reside." - IMDB

Interesting, interesting.  

Madame No
Crew

CPXylo

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 8:49 pm
Madame No

Besides Firefly, any other things to recommend?  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:52 am
CPXylo
Madame No

Besides Firefly, any other things to recommend?

I've been watching "Lie to Me" -- a show that my business teacher a couple semesters ago loved. It's pretty interesting, though it was canceled after 2 seasons. And, of course, I watch The Big Bang Theory. I'm not typically into 30-minute sitcoms, but I really enjoy this one. First couple of episodes were meh, but it got better.  

Madame No
Crew

CPXylo

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 4:55 pm
Madame No
I've been watching "Lie to Me" -- a show that my business teacher a couple semesters ago loved. It's pretty interesting, though it was canceled after 2 seasons. And, of course, I watch The Big Bang Theory. I'm not typically into 30-minute sitcoms, but I really enjoy this one. First couple of episodes were meh, but it got better.

Lie to Me seems neat.

I had a friend really into The Big Bang Theory, but I've no clue what it's about.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 5:05 pm
CPXylo

Lie to Me seems neat.

I had a friend really into The Big Bang Theory, but I've no clue what it's about.

Lie to Me is the kind of show that you watch, then you start feeling like you know something from it. Like, "Ahh, that guy just shook his head 'no' while saying 'yes.' He's LYING!" It's fun stuff.

Big Bang Theory is basically a geeky sitcom, following the lives of two physicists and their waitress next door neighbor, as well as some of their friends. It's too funny. Here's a 2 minute preview, if you're interested.

I noticed that Doctor Who is on Netflix, and I've got it instant-queued. biggrin  

Madame No
Crew

Noerra

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 3:57 pm
Name: For right now just call me Noerra smile
Hobbies: Martial Arts

Hey people!  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 6:27 pm
Noerra

Hey people!

Hey, there! I couldn't find any info on your profile regarding your age - thus, the PM. razz Welcome to the guild!  

Madame No
Crew

Noerra

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 1:07 am
thank you. I look forward to having a good time with people in this guild smile  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 1:03 am
Noerra

Hey people!

Ooooh. I'm so jealous smile . I hope to move to California in a year or two O_O.

As for the television conversation,

Caprica for the nerds and Supernatural for the girls who like pretty boy Jensen Ackles.  

IceC80

2,750 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Consumer 100

Madame No
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:21 am
IceC80
Noerra

Hey people!

Ooooh. I'm so jealous smile . I hope to move to California in a year or two O_O.

As for the television conversation,

Caprica for the nerds and Supernatural for the girls who like pretty boy Jensen Ackles.

I have never heard of Caprica, but I've watched a couple of episodes of Supernatural and just couldn't get into it.

The only reason I'd want to live in California is for the conventions! Blizzconnnnnn...  
Gaians 18+

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff