Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
The Strong & The Weak (started/accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Good Idea?
  YES!!! sign me up!
  No redo it! >:(
  Yes. but i'll just watch.
View Results

polarisyn

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 3:53 pm
"You're right. Hmm.. Something cryptic. Yeah this is it, you can start looking anywhere but here." The three shadows said.
"This is a game.... So you're playing games with my soul!" Hayate said. "Souls are not to be played with."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 3:57 pm
"I said NON-cryptic.....and while my companion is right i take it you wont give it back it'll i find it.....and it cant be a game if you dont give us a direction to go in." Max said trying not to yell.  

miller4595

polarisyn

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 4:02 pm
Megumi nodded, "Stop playing tricks." Hayate said. "Ugh!!!!" The shadows said. "Whatever." "Okay, here is a NON- CRYPTIC HINT!" The shadows said. "You should star looking in the ancient temple located in the north regions of China." The shadows said. "But there are many temples in China, so it'll be more harder than before."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 4:05 pm
Max sighed. "I dont know if or how long you've been dead but the world is one big continent now....." ((it is if you read the plot on the first page.))  

miller4595

polarisyn

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 4:16 pm
(( AHH!!!!! I FORGOT!!!! Sorry. I'll just try and make the shadows be embarrassed. ))

"Yeah. You are phony shadows." Hayate said. "Its wasn't our fault we just awaken from our long lasting sleep!!!!!" The shadows said.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 4:19 pm
"Sure sure.....do you even know if it's still around? what if it's destroyed?" He said relaxing a bit seeing as they arnt as knowing as they thought they were.  

miller4595

polarisyn

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 4:44 pm
"Duh. Of course its still around, it ancient." The shadows said. "Please stop acting rude." Hayate said. "And what about gramps?" Hayate asked.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 4:57 pm
"Im sure....he could join us....he is old but i think he knows and is more then he lets on...."  

miller4595

polarisyn

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 5:03 pm
"No, gramps.. no there is a twist in things. In order to give a win and win. You must give gramps soul to us or go on the journey to look for Hayate's soul." "What will you chose?" "Throw away Hayate's soul for gramps?" "Or throw away gramps soul instead." The shadows said.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 5:07 pm
Max sighs and sits down as if he's thinking.  

miller4595

polarisyn

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 5:11 pm
"I don't get it!" Hayate suddenly yelled out. "Is it Max's choice or mines?!!" Hayate said, she was sick of being used.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 5:20 pm
"I can tell they want it to be mine......but if they can take peoples souls then they must be able to see them too....right?" He stands up and walks to them. "Then you should know my answer you unholy things....I swore to protect this village,this town and ALL its inhabitants even if it ment my death! so i will take this journey! but if you betray me,if you don't give her soul back or harm anyone of this village while I'm away i will destroy you and if you can see my soul you can tell i mean it!" There's a fire in his eyes as he says this as fierce and terrifying as the fires of hell.  

miller4595

polarisyn

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 5:28 pm
The pink shadow purred flying to Max placing her lusty fingers on his shoulders. "Your heart is.. so pure... Maybe we should have ate yours." The pink one said. Hayate blushed, 'That pink spirit is getting really touchy!!!' Hayate thought getting jealous.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 5:33 pm
"Take your hands off me now,you wouldn't dare to try to take my soul since your all cowards,look at you attacking an old man and a child! even a petty bandit would do better then that!" He pulls himself away from her grasp. "So where is this temple? it could be anywhere now that the world is mashed together."  

miller4595

polarisyn

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 5:56 pm
The pink spirit falling back when he pushed her away flowing back to her group she hissed at him. "The temple is locate din the depths of China. That is the last hint you will ever get." The pink spirit said, and there they vanish in thin air leaving Hayate as a spirit and Max untouched. "Max, what do we do now?" Hayate asked.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games