Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
John santan:Terror reborn (Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rose De Wolfie

1,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 2:28 pm
She just sighed "what was your purpose coming here? to learn about me and my life or to just get away from you new, arrogant and immature worker?" she said and looked at him as she sat on the couch, rex curled up at her feet totally ignoring john, kabals wedding ring glimmered on his collar but chi wouldent touch it.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 2:32 pm
"Well...yes and...yes. Of course, I can leave if you want me to. I just wanted to see if you still wanted to work for-" he stopped himself, and then said, "If you still wanted to work with me. There are still a few people that I need dead before I can...shall we say...rest in peace."  

Katie Wildheart

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 2:36 pm
He sighed "I have never even known a situation where you didn't have to kill...even as a child growing up i had to kill people." he said "Oh well things lead to that...' he said and nodded "You know i never talk to my past to anyone.." he said.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 2:38 pm
"i still wonder... why do you want me to work for you and or with you when im the one who killed you in the first place" she looked at him curiously scratching rex's head making him yawn and lick her hand "you never showed any intrest in me when i was human or i would have asked you to turn me instead of... ember" she said embers name quietly and just looked at john quietly  

Rose De Wolfie

1,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200

Katie Wildheart

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 2:39 pm
Liz shrugged, "Well it's good to talk about things like that sometimes. But for how long you've been alive, you must have talked to someone about it. It's hard to believe you could actually keep everything bottled up this long."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 2:47 pm
He laughed 'I have talk to no one about it....i have kept my entire past inside." he said.  

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

Katie Wildheart

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 2:53 pm
John shrugged. "I consider it as you just giving into peer preassure. Let me ask you this. You still have feelings for ember don't you?"

Liz looked at Kabal and asked. "What's it like...seeing all of your friends die while you keep on living?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 2:56 pm
He went silent for a moment leaning his head down before he finally answered he jerked a little a bolt of red electricity around his hand before he looked over at her "Its...painful...i have sometimes lost my mind and turned into a form i don't want to be in." he said.  

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

Rose De Wolfie

1,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 2:57 pm
"well hes my sire and he was the first person i turely loved, not to mention he was the best partner ever, he saved my neck too many times to count" she said softly and sighed  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 3:10 pm
"Yes. It's too bad nothing lasts forever. This is a horrible world we live in, Chi. It likes to play games with us and take away the things that are dearest to our hearts."

"What kind of form?" she asked quietly, hoping she wouldn't upset him too much. She didn't want to hurt him or make him mad, she just wanted to know a little about him.  

Katie Wildheart

Rose De Wolfie

1,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 3:12 pm
"but it happens to me over and over, first my parents, then ember... then kabal..." she said softly and looked down, she was depressed again

( i have to go re arrange my room i get a new bed wednesday and its like a jigsaw puzzle in my room lol)  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 3:13 pm
He sighed "It got the name corrupted from my father...when i get mad my soul becomes corrupted even more than it already was and since it goes past the threshold...i turn into a monsters...it has had many forms....but right now it has taken 2 forms....one is a Centuar and the other is my natural form...a dragon but in those forms i can kill anyone and anything but i can't tell friend from foe." he said "When i heard what Salem did while i was in hell i lost it and killed alot of demons...nearly killed my father." he said.  

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

Katie Wildheart

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 4:53 pm
John walked in front of her and wrapped her in a hug. "There, there. It happens to the best of us. I know it hurts, but the only thing we can do is try to move on." He didn't want her to be upset, so he was trying his best to make her feel better.

"Oh..." Liz looked down, and then asked, "How long does it last?"color]  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 4:57 pm
He looked at her "Until i find a reason to calm down or it completely drains my life." he said and shrugged.he sighed "I am trying to keep calm but i am still on edge....i have lost alot of people i love and i am only a inch from going nuts any anger i feel will send me into rage." he said.  

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

Katie Wildheart

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 5:32 pm
"Oh." Liz made note to not anger him any time soon. "Well, should we get started?" she asked. She didn't want to talk about it any more in case it might make him break.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games