Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Eternal Bliss Hospital - Rock Village Hospital{Destroyed} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Official Genesis

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 11:32 am
The Fall is Inevitable
It is. His RPCs name is Shiro.
But without the 9 winged, he's much less formiddable.

*uses genjutsu to hold him still so long as I don't blink... Don't blink for days... checkmate*  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 11:35 am
You may be able to hold HIM still... but not his 5 hearts.  

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 11:35 am
He deploys all his hearts at the start of the battle. Each heart is apart of him thus they follow the edo tensi rule of being regenerated when destroyed. u capture the main him in genjutsu, one of the hearts attacks you with its elemental attack.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 11:36 am
Also, since he's a mindless slave with only One duty programed into his head, genjutsu will have little effect on him.  

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 11:39 am
No way they follow that rule too. They were already dead from the start, thus, they can't really die, and can't be revived. They're just normal hearts. Otherwise, Shiro is an even bigger godmod than Dizzle right now.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 11:41 am
TheWingsOfTheGods
He deploys all his hearts at the start of the battle. Each heart is apart of him thus they follow the edo tensi rule of being regenerated when destroyed. u capture the main him in genjutsu, one of the hearts attacks you with its elemental attack.

You deal with those and I'll play with the real one... I could down him considering no angel...  

Official Genesis

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 11:43 am
(We could use this as both of your Jounin test. Guess I have to RP as Shiro huh? if so, I'll need his profile and see what jutsus he has.)  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 11:45 am
TheWingsOfTheGods
Also, since he's a mindless slave with only One duty programed into his head, genjutsu will have little effect on him.

BULLSHIT

Genjutsu effects the senses not the mind itself in most cases... And if he doesn't have senses then he'd be a drooling pile of cockdribble on the ground...  

Official Genesis

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 11:49 am
He has senses, but your most powerful genjutsus wrecks the opponents mind. Which is hard to do when its kinda mindless already.

If it were up to me i'd have edo tensi banned. Since it lets you control several rpcs under one persons control to interact with one another, which is not allowed in this guild (One of the reasons rinnegan was banned, along with the other abilities, but i guess it's back now)  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 11:52 am
(So, Wings and Official, do you want this to be your test? I can get it started now as well.)  

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

Official Genesis

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 11:54 am
TheWingsOfTheGods
He has senses, but your most powerful genjutsus wrecks the opponents mind. Which is hard to do when its kinda mindless already.

If it were up to me i'd have edo tensi banned. Since it lets you control several rpcs under one persons control to interact with one another, which is not allowed in this guild (One of the reasons rinnegan was banned, along with the other abilities, but i guess it's back now)

I'm so learning Edo one day and reviving all the most powerful people ever by using killing Gennin or Academy students... Please please please tell me you have to kill someone to use Edo Tensei, it is said in the manga you need to kill someone else to drag a soul back you need to replace it or some crud...  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 11:55 am
((I dont mind, but i do want to learn some more earth techniques first. Kinda hard to be considered the earth Sage when you dont know many earth techniques. And the sage lands are the BEST place to train. Half training time on elemental jutsu when training in said elements training grounds. And its library has EVERY Jutsu in it. Whoop.

Also, heres the latest pro i can find of Ish's character, its a jonin one:
Basic Info
Full Name: Shiro Tenharu
Nicknames:
Birth date: July 8
Race: Human
Ninja Type/class: Medical

Favorite
Animal(s) : Snail
Colour(s) : Green
Number(s) : 36
2 Elements: Medical (Prime),Fire(Prime), Lightning, Earth (currently installed)
Hearts not in: Wind, Water
Weapon of choice:
Strength:
Weakness:
Jutsu List: Current count: A-17, G- 16, C-11, J-0, S-0
60 Total +14 monthly/demon bonus. (starting from may 17, 2009)
60 Academy Jutsu
50 Gennin Jutsu
40 Chuunin Jutsu
30 Jounin Jutsu
5 S-Rank Jutsu
No element:
- Henge no Jutsu (Transformation Jutsu) A
- Bushin no Jutsu (Clone Jutsu) A
- Kawarimi no Jutsu (Substitution Jutsu) A

Water:
- All Acaademy Jutsu
- Mizutamari no Jutsu (Water Puddle Technique) G
- Mizu Peretto (Water Pellet) G
- Mizutamari Yusuo no Jutsu (Water Puddle Transportation) C
- Suimenka no Kisoku ( Breathing underwater Technique) C

Lightning:
- All Academy and Genin Jutsu
- Dendou Kariyou no Jutsu (Electric Overdose Technique) C
- Kanri Soushitsu no Jutsu (Control Loss Technique) C

Fire:
Katon: Ichi (Fire Release: One) A
Katon: Fukumen no Jutsu (Fire Release: Veil Technique) A
Katon: Ni (Fire Release: Two) G
Katon: Kyuuka no Jutsu (Fire Release: Flame Sphere Technique) C
Katon: Nenshou Tosshin (Fire Release: Burning Rush) C

Grass:
- Kusa Bunshin no Jutsu (Grass Clone Skill) A
- Kusaton: Jinkoushiba no Jutsu (Grass Element: Artificial Lawn Skill) A
- Kusa Ayatsuri no Jutsu (Grass Manipulation Technique) A
- Kusa Ihara no Jutsu (Grass Thorns Skill) G
- Kusa Kabe No Jutsu (Grass Wall Technique) G
- Kusa Kasui Tachinoboru (Grass Spike Rising) G
- Kusaton: Shyushi Karamari (Grass Element: Seed Entangle) G
- Kusa Shunshin no Jutsu (Grass Instantaneous Body Skill) C

Earth:
- Doton: Tsuchi Gunjikoudou no Jutsu (Earth Release: Earth Military Movement Technique) A
- Doton: Ishi Yoroi no Ude (Earth Release: Stone Bracers) A
- Doton: Doryu Taiga (Earth Release: Mud River) C
- Ryuusha no Jutsu (Quicksand skill) C
- Doton: Ishi no Yari (Earth Release: Stone Spear) C
- Doton: Wareme Souzou (Earth Release: Chasm Creation) C

Medical:

Genjustu:
- Ikamono Chishio (Fake blood) A
- Kai (Release) G

Customs:
- Serpent Yo-Yo Jutsu

-Custom Taijutsu: Flame Leg

-Diable Jambe

- Summoning: Original Slug

Bloodline: This is a very strange unknown bloodline That allows the body to release threads at will that can rip out the heart of a person's Body Stealing a person's elemental ability and being able to use it permanently, these Hearts are then sown to the body and can be seen a lot of the time, These hearts can also be Destroyed but that will not kill the person. the owner's of this bloodline will not die until there heart is destroyed. the people of this bloodline tend to be very clumsy and when they attack may cause damage to partner's or team mate. Each heart attached turns the Element black but still is the real element.

Currently Head of Bloodline
Current Number of Hearts: 3

User Image
Clan:

Character Description
Looks: Silvery Hair up in lots of thin spikes. Almost always stands with a straight back and correct posture. He is rarely seen without at least one yo-yo with him. Always wears shorts unless the cold weather prevents him.
Personality: Generally an aloof type, Shiro can get serious if the need arises. He is generally more interested in sweets and doing tricks with yo-yos over doing battle. If ever on a mission, he takes it very seriously and tends to strategize more than he attacks.
Background: Shiro was born to a father who was always a kid at heart and loved making toys, especially yo-yos. His mother was just as kind hearted as his father. Growing up in this environment, Shiro tended to shirk several of his duties and his parents tended to let him do so. This caused him to be fairly lax when it came to un-important matters. As he grew up, his father encouraged him to eventually become a ninja. Shiro thought this would be a good idea and began trying to get in.
Village: Mist Akatsuki Grass
Family: Mother, Father
Missions Done
S Rank:
A Rank:
B Rank:
C Rank:
D Rank:
Picture: User ImageUser Image

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 11:56 am
Official Genesis
TheWingsOfTheGods

I'm so learning Edo one day and reviving all the most powerful people ever by using killing Gennin or Academy students... Please please please tell me you have to kill someone to use Edo Tensei, it is said in the manga you need to kill someone else to drag a soul back you need to replace it or some crud...

You do have to kill. Unless you have Two tails or Had two tails, since that demon can revive without the need for sacrifice.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 11:58 am
I'd ban it too... hardcore. I tried to get it banned earlier, and Alicia agreed... but the vote was a tie.  

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 12:07 pm
The Fall is Inevitable
I'd ban it too... hardcore. I tried to get it banned earlier, and Alicia agreed... but the vote was a tie.

Really? cause i checked the thread earlier and it was in favor of banning.
And i know, i helped bring that to light as well.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff