Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply Kyushu Town
[PUBLIC] Kyushu Park Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HandsomeStanly

Sparkly Gekko

9,100 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 5:09 pm
Kage laughed alittle at the cat trying to swat him,
"oh don't worry about it," he laughed, " its just curious... that or it thinks i might be a bad person." he grinned, then thought to himself, the cat would be right.... He smirked alittle looking stright at the boy, "you seem like a shy one hmmm, I hope i'm not bothering you."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 5:23 pm
User Image
It doesn't hurt me.
You wanna feel how it feels?
You wanna know, know that it doesn't hurt me? You wanna hear about the deal I'm making?
If I only could, oh...

Aidan avoided eye contact, in stead looking at the top of his cat's little furry head, watching the ears twitch back and forth. "I-I guess I am..." He said softly, "Your not bothering me..." The teen looked to the other male for a moment. "I'm Aidan... This is Churro..." He said after a moment, not really getting a bad vibe from the man, so maybe being around the human would be easier than leaving and looking like a d**k.

You don't wanna hurt me

But see how deep the bullet lies.
Unaware that I'm tearing you asunder. There's a thunder in our hearts, baby.
So much hate for the ones we love? Tell me, we both matter, don't we?
If I only could, oh...

iStalkStalkers

HandsomeStanly

Sparkly Gekko

9,100 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 6:01 pm
Kage smiled at him,
"My name is Kage, just Kage, nice to meet you both, ummm would you mind telling me the time," he asked laughing alittle and scratching his head, "I kinda fell asleep over there and I don't know for how long."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 6:15 pm
User Image
It doesn't hurt me.
You wanna know, know that it doesn't hurt me? You wanna hear about the deal I'm making?
If I only could, oh...

Aidan paused, looking directly up at the sun, "Three forty five..." He said, looking back, eyes re adjusting. Giving a little smile he stood, Aidan let his little cat climb up upon his shoulder, the little cat was giving Kage a rather mean look, not liking the energy the man put off. Aidan on the other hand couldn't really tell. "Seems we've lost track of time as well..."

You don't wanna hurt me

If I only could, oh...

iStalkStalkers

HandsomeStanly

Sparkly Gekko

9,100 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 6:22 pm
This kid is just so cute.... he thought, and smart... if hes right about the time.
Kage smiled at Aidan,
"Well it seems its past lunch, and well I havent had any lunch, so if you haven't either how about you let me treat you to some lunch, my treat." he said happilly.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 6:32 pm
User Image
It doesn't hurt me.
If I only could, oh...

He paused, thinking over the offer, "No thank you," He said, giving a soft smile, "It's kind of you, but I promised Churro a walk," the cat gave a mew of agreement, "Your welcome to join us if you like." For that though, he was swatted in the back of the head by the cat.

You don't wanna hurt me

If I only could, oh...

iStalkStalkers

Nico-Selvatico

Durem Wildcat

38,875 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Candy Massacre 50
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:26 am
Jaiden sat on one of the park benches. He was nursing a bloody lip and a broken nose. That fight hadn't been his best. "Maybe I should take Derek's advice and not bite off more than I can chew," the sullen angel muttered.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:26 am
Zeno made it to the park, it was really quite beautiful at night,a clear night sky,full of stars as far as the eye could see,quiet peaceful,he walked around lazily and at his own pace,he saw a lake in the middle and went onto the bridge. A nice breeze filled the air as he stared off into the water.  

X-Chaotic_Aeon-X

11,950 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Nico-Selvatico

Durem Wildcat

38,875 Points
  • Candy Massacre 50
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:56 am
Jaiden hauled himself up and walked to the bridge. He brushed past Zeno as he climbed onto the rail. There were good things about being an angel, like healing abilities.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:02 am
Zeno gave a brief glance at the man who walked by him, not really paying any attention. He took out his pack of cigarettes and lit one up. Enjoying the sweet nicotine taste.  

X-Chaotic_Aeon-X

11,950 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Nico-Selvatico

Durem Wildcat

38,875 Points
  • Candy Massacre 50
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:09 am
Jaiden glanced at the guy next to him. "Sup dude..." He reached under his shirt pulling a white feather out. Dropping it in the water he murmured a few words under his breath, the water turning clear and shiny like glass. "Here goes nothing..." He dropped off the bridge and into the water.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:18 am
Zeno nodded. "Hello" and watched with peaked interest at what the man beside him was up to.  

X-Chaotic_Aeon-X

11,950 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Nico-Selvatico

Durem Wildcat

38,875 Points
  • Candy Massacre 50
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:20 am
The water turned back to it's normal color under the night sky. Jaiden surfaced and swam to the edge pulling himself up. "How's my face look dude? Any blood left?" His face and nose were back to normal.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:25 am
Intriguing,so he was an angel with special healing abilities,much like his cousin. "Nope you look fine as if nothing had happened to you" He smiled going back to smoking his cig.  

X-Chaotic_Aeon-X

11,950 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Nico-Selvatico

Durem Wildcat

38,875 Points
  • Candy Massacre 50
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:30 am
Jaiden nodded. "Good it worked. I rarely use that but if I get caught with a broken nose again I'd be busted. Third strike and you ya know dude?" He pulled himself over the rail and sneezed. "Hey what kind of smokes are those? Mine got all wet."

((Hmm he's quite the chatter box right now ^^))  
Kyushu Town

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games