Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Prophecies Through Clouded Eyes (( Open )) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Number9Hearts

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 8:36 pm
((What has happened during this lovely timeskip?))  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 8:37 pm
Sai lept down using his powers to reject gravity and slow his fall. He looked around at the dead bodies and walked over to Renault. He held back a cough then turned a spit out some blood. "Ack...well sorry for bein late" Sai placed his hand on his hip and leaned on his cane. "so what should we do now?"  

demoneyeszero

greendragonfly52

Eloquent Pirate

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 8:42 pm
Evie helplessly watched the screen as the image of the leader of Cleanse decapitating the man they were trying to save. She had to look away when the head fell from the shoulders on to the ground, and blood pool all around.
"The mission is over Kikyo...the target was just killed. Sorry. We tried....that's what matters..." Evie whispered. "We'll see you at home guys....Over and out." With the mission over, Evie began to turn off her equipment, and pack things up. Once everything was packed away into a large computer bag, she climbed down the nearby fire escape, and began walking in the direction where Renault and the others were.

"You could have let me out. I could have taken care of the Cleanse before they killed the boy." Nasrin's taunt's were only met by silence. Evie simply just wasn't in the mood to argue with her right at that moment. She hated when they failed missions. It was just another reminded of what could have happened to her, or any of them, if they hadn't been taking in by Eden as children. Evie could feel Nasrin trying to claw her way out of her mental cage again, as usual, trying to make use of Evie's post failure emotions while they lasted.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 8:45 pm
Cheshure smiled again, his body once again disappeared leaving only his floating head. " Well it's not always a smile. ' He said as his head spun upsidde down, his wide smile now looked like a frown. " See I can frown, just not the same way you all do. " He said laughing like usual, he was a blast at halloween.

Brian and Vincent met up soon after, as did most of the other people in Cleanse. " Good work everyone, today was a huge victory for us. " He said with a smile. He looked up as a helicopter suddenly came from the sky which quickly picked them up. Brian sighed and said. " Everyone, I'm heading back to the base, if you all want to go somewhere then it's fine with me. " He said with a soft smile.

Vincent nodded. " I think I want to go out for a bit. I don't feel like going in just yet, besides I need to get the memory of Renault and his freaky sidekick Cheshure out of my head. " He said with a sigh.

When the door slammed against the wall the Mad Man stepped out. " Calm down, have I ever lead you wrong? Your new mission I promise you will find much more fun. Nessled neatly within the California borders is a large military base, home to a wide assortment of weapons including several nuclear devices. You'r job.....simple. I want that base to run red. He smiled at them . 'I plan on targetting heavily guarded areas, this base houses nearly 500 soldiers, scientists, and doctors. Do with them as you see fit, the base itself is relatively important leave it in tact. But feel free to smear the walls of the base with the bodies of those you kill. " He said with a wicked laugh. " This is your reward, you will encounter both heavily armed and weak humans, choose which ever you want I don't really care. Once we are there I have a special....Party planned I will watch as the Groups Eden and Cleanse tear each other apart, no doubt once you claim the base they will try and correct the mistake. Well....Let's just see them try. " He said with a laugh. " Except for you Angelina, I have a very special mission for you. " He said with a soft cackle.  

Nicko1421

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 8:46 pm
(Heh. You just missed the entire first mission. Oddly, you came in JUST after it ended.)

It's...It's okay Yuki. We did what we could. If anything it's my fault. I shouldn't have said wait. I should've just went on with the mission. Renault replied to his phoenix friend. "I think I'm going to go check on Eden then I'm going home to my parents. I know they're wondering why I'm out so late...maybe you guys should do the same." he said to Sai in retrospect. "That's what I'm going to do. I need to reflect on some of the recent decisions I've made."

~~~

Lucas' gaze was now set upon the Mad Man as he described their next mission. He hadn't smiled as brightly as he did in weeks and his dark tongue slid around this lips in a starving manner. He looked down the table to Osiris and Lena with a nod and a simple wink, then back up to the leader. He remained silent, something he was profound at and simple awaited dismissal. This was a mission that he'd want to embark on as soon as possible.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 8:52 pm
"Interesting.. sounds perfect to me." as Osiris slowly began to stand up correctly as he placed his hand on his face. "I'll just use one of there own soldiers and take there face and appearance at my own disposal. Just because I feel lucky today." as Osiris smiled. Slowly awaiting for the others to get going. He wanted to change as much as possible when the doors open. Because by the time he had his own way's planned out. The right way to deception.  

Alex Nevermore

ForgottenRhyme

Blessed Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:00 pm
User Image
Once Sisters..

User Image
Gimme your best shot!
Ĵσℓɛиɛ
Jolene just stood there and watched as Brian did his part of the mission. Her armcannon had finally done charging by the time the boy had fallen. He was insane, there was nothing they could do to stop him. She heard Brian give out orders to return to base. She realised the other one had gotten away. "Hmph..I'll get 'em next time!",she sighed and followed Brian. Her eyes searched wildly around the area. The mist seemed to have cleared a little now, she could see other members from Eden were here too. Her back started to itch again so she turned the armcannon back into a hand and tried to reach for the mark on her back. But, sadly she couldn't stay for long because she had to return to base as well. Although, she had a bad feeling something might happen.

User Image
Forever enemies...

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:01 pm
User Image

Karana did not hesitate to climb into the plane after Brian. "I hope you don't mind me going back to the base with you. I need to get these wounds checked out." She gestured to her wounded torso and her shoulder. "I want to treat them before they get infected and the infirmary at the base is the only place I can do it. With the way I look, I can't exactly go to the hospital downtown now can I?" She leaned back against her seat and ran her fingers through her hair brushing it back. "I think I overdid it," she said shaking her head. "Taking on so many at once wasn't really the best move that I could have made."

User Image

Yukina no longer lived at the orphanage. Instead, she'd found and under disguise bought a small one bedroom condominium. "I guess I'll head home. I need to feed my cat. Poor thing is probably starving to death." She took into the air and began to fly off towards the direction of her home. As someone who was part phoenix, she could fly at great speeds. The mission had been a failure. She had wanted to help that boy. She could heal others, but she could not bring them back to life. Why did so many have to suffer? It was easy to see that Yukina hated violence and tried to avoid it whenever possible.

User Image

Lena listened as the Mad Man gave them their next assignment. Her left eyebrow arched with interest and she sat up from her depressed slump and glanced at Lucas and smirked, her deep crimson eyes gleaming with malicious delight. "It looks like we'll get to have fun after all. Don't worry, if I'm still not satisfied after this little escapade, I'll let you join me later on tonight." The truth was, Lena was never satisfied. She was always demanding more and more blood and always grew restless when it was denied of her.

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0

Number9Hearts

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:07 pm
Tally sighed. She was walking underground. Amazingly she could in a way see through the ground. Not really see but feel. She already missed her friends. Renault and Yukina were her closest because she hadn't really branched out at all. She couldn't even dream about them. That stopped with the Mad man. Not a single dream since. Not one dream. Not even a glimpse or a feeling or anything.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:15 pm
Brian smiled. " Alright, that's fine with me. " He said with a smile. He sighed and rested his head back. He wasn't disappointed he understood clearly there was nothing they could do for the people, he just found himself tired. It was rough filling his dad's shoes, especially sense he had broken a rule no leader before him had, he was a Gifted and he had allowed gifted's to fight by his side.

The Mad Man smiled wildly and said. " Good, you have your orders, go now kill in the glorious name of Sentinel. When I arrive there I want to see the fruits of the flowers I have tended to for 12 years. " He said as he waited for them to leave, accept for Angelina. He also wanted Osiris to stay. " Osiris, I think I have a mission for you two, it requires someone with transforming abilities, and I am afraid yours are top notch, so choose would you rather slaughter soldiers or help me with something a little different? "  

Nicko1421

demoneyeszero

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:19 pm
Sai nodded and smiled, picking his blade up and resting it on his shoulder. He considerd going to visit his mother but still couldn't find the courage to face her. She never even suspected him of being the one who had collapsed the house but he still felt to much guilt. "Yes, I suppose a little rest wouldn't be so bad" He looked at Chesch and laughed some before finally regaining enough composure to speak. "Chesch have you seen my hat? I seemed to have missplaced it."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:25 pm
User Image
Once Sisters..

User Image
You can't say goodbye when you're dead...
Ĵɛωɛℓℓɛ
Jewelle entered the Sentinel base with a grim smile on her face. She was done with a mission of her own, destroy her parents but she tortured her father before killing because he showed more affection to her sister and was never there for her mother when she needed him. She was just in time to hear the last sentence from the Mad man as the others made their way outside. "Oh? And what would that other mission be?",she asked the Mad man as she entered the room. She was a curious little demon that even a mission cannot stop her mind from forming questions that involves other people's business.

User Image
Forever enemies...

ForgottenRhyme

Blessed Fatcat

Alex Nevermore

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:27 pm
Osiris was about to head out, until the mad man told him to stay for a special mission. Something in the mad man's words were clinging in his ear. It sounded interesting. "Depends if its worth then killing soldiers.." as Osiris slowly began to walk back standing near Angelina. "It better be worth it.." as Osiris slowly stood there looking at Lucas and Lena. "Have fun."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:29 pm
Alex decided to go to a small pub, a place she normally went to alone, to gather her thoughts. She hopped on her motorcycle heading downtown. She would return to Cleanse as soon as she finished drinking a cup of coffee, until she relaxed. She pulled up to the small cafe and walked in waving at the locals. "Hello Alex" the owner said. "Hey nice to see you again...I'll have the usual" she said smiling tapping her fingers.

Kikyo hung up the phone. She knew she would get in trouble for not showing up. "Darnit" she said huffing. She decided to keep walking, eventually she would make it home since all of the buses had stopped running in the city.

Angeling looked at The Mad Man. "What is that you want me to do" she asked him. "She wasn't blood lusted like the others, she didn't mind doing something different from the others.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:34 pm
"I guess if someone's driving, I'll be a passenger." Lucas said rather stoically. He had been contaning himself for so long now and his intentions were ready to burst. The faster the person getting him there, the better. He stood from the chair and walked over to the door awaiting either Lena or Jewelle to pass by with a mode of transportation. "I'm ready when you guys are." he said to whoever was holstering keys or a method of teleportation.

~~~

"Yeah, I think I'll be heading back to the mansion now. From there, I'll be going home. Like I said, my parents aren't exactly cool with me leading a band of what the police call gifteds. Peace out you all." Renault turned and threw his index and middle fingers up. Not wanting to walk, he became a plume of sand and began to meander through houses and tressels on his way back to the mansion which was very hard to locate unless you were resident of it. ~Man.~ He thought to himself as he flitted through the forest. ~I'm no drinker, but this job is going to drive me to it....sheesh.~

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games