Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role play for life

Back to Guilds

mixing all types of awesome roleplays in one place to have the most fun 

Tags: school, lycanswerewolves, vampires, anything, awesome 

Reply Role play area
5 Till Midnight (White Order avalible) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do to lack of members, should I move this RP to the forums?
  Definitly
  Probably not
  Not sure
View Results

mightynameofjesus
Crew

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 9:46 am
She smiled slyly"Of course This Arisa remember him.How is he by the way?"She asked"So is there anything else This Arisa should about them?"She asked"Where are their locations right now?"She asked"Is there anything I can right now.Seeing as i am bored stiff"She said  
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 9:51 am
Eon shurgged. "Jareth is porbably in the libary, and god only knows where Raz is." he replied. "Go find one of them if you whant to do something." Eon then walked out of his room and down the hall.  

Mishiranu-Reaperofshadows
Vice Captain

mightynameofjesus
Crew

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 10:07 am
She shrugged as well"Ok, see you later then"She said as she walked to the library.She smiled reminiscing on the good times she had there"So much has changed"She said to herself, as she neared the library,she used telepathy to see who was in there.As Eon has said Jareth was in there, he was reading some books."Hmm maybe This Arisa will be of some help"She said as she opened the door"Hello"She said as she walked in  
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 10:20 am
"What do you want?" Jareth asked, not taking his eyes of the pages of his book. A large bone like hand grew out of his shoulder and grabed the glass of milk that was on a slightly out of reach table so he could drink from it.  

Vice Captain

mightynameofjesus
Crew

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 1:28 pm
She tsked at him and shook her head"Is that anyway to greet your new pillar,Jarreth?"She asked"As well the older sister of your master"She said walking past him and getting one of her favorite books,sitting down and starting to read  
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 1:34 pm
"Ah yes, the all mighty Arisa. Shall I start bowing down and graveling at your feet?" Jareth responded with feign sincerity.  

Vice Captain

mightynameofjesus
Crew

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 1:53 pm
She chuckled"No you're not This Arisa's slave,which speaking of those This Arisa need to get some"She said"Just speak to This Arisa with respect."She said then continued reading  
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 1:55 pm
"I will once you have proven to me that you can fight." he replied. "Unlike Razamule I only show respect to other when they can prove themselves."

Damien shrugged. "No clue." he admitted. "They might ahve been sent to Eon to attack me or they knew you were comming and tryed to ambush you."  

Vice Captain

Kaija_14
Crew

Thieving Prophet

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 4:49 pm
"That's understandable." Makoto stated with a nod while reaching into her bag and began to write briskly and very messily like she always did. "Do you know where the residence of the White Order is? I know Knight needed some time to cool off but I am worried about him and wanted to talk to him." She requested to Damien.  
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 4:57 pm
Damien thought for a moment. "Yes, I belive it is due north of here. About...500 kicks? I can't rember the exact distance. But I do know that they liek there privacy." he said. "You might whant to go now if yoy whant to catch up."

(a klick is a term for a kilometer)  

Vice Captain

Kaija_14
Crew

Thieving Prophet

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 6:11 pm
Makoto smiled at Damien. "Thank you very much, I'll be sure to finish writing a report once I return." She said in a rushed tone as she stuffed the paper and pen back in her bag. Then just as quickly headed north as instructed.  
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 6:19 pm
The soldier rolled his eyes and sighed in defeat. "I guess I'm off to the base by my self then.." he moaned as he started to walk off in his own direction.
Knight noticed a noce comeing from behind him and he quickly spun around his heals to see who it was. "Who's there?" he called out.  

Vice Captain

Kaija_14
Crew

Thieving Prophet

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 6:39 pm
Makoto ran up to Knight without slowing down a step before coming to a sudden halt on a dime. "Its only me." She stated while breathing slightly heavier than usual from running after him. "I was worried so I followed you."  
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 6:49 pm
He gave a slight worried sigh. "I'm fine Makoto, thank you for caring." he said. "But you should go back to the VRS, it's not safe here...not with me."  

Vice Captain

Kaija_14
Crew

Thieving Prophet

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 7:05 pm
Makoto looked at Knight with worry. "What do you mean not safe? Knight you're a good person, you're not unsafe because of what you did." She said to try and reassure him.  
Role play area

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games