Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role play for life

Back to Guilds

mixing all types of awesome roleplays in one place to have the most fun 

Tags: school, lycanswerewolves, vampires, anything, awesome 

Reply Role play area
Roses have Thorns Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mightynameofjesus
Crew

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 9:59 pm
(alliyah wiped leons memory cleanof you and sable,cove tried to burn down the castle,eon is in his study i think,)  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 11:29 pm
Leon looked up at her as she spoke to them. When they left scared he dropped to the ground. He looked up at her with tears in his eyes. "O..Okay... I'm so sorry... I'm so scared...." He whimperd once hugging her. He had managed to keep the food safe though as it sat infront of him untouched.  

Flashwulf
Vice Captain

mightynameofjesus
Crew

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 12:20 am
She looked at him"Leon don't be scared. "She said"You have nothing to apologize for"She said"Tell me something,how do you feel about me?"She asked  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 11:16 pm
Leon nodded slowly. "o..Okay.." His voice was still shaking. He looked up at her. "I... I fell like i really care about you and that I want you to like me. I want to make sure your happy and that your safe. I also feel like I should listen to you since your smarter..." He was completely under her spell. In his mind she had taken care of him his whole life and he liked her. "Wh...whats the date?" His voice trailled off as a thought popped into his mind.  

Flashwulf
Vice Captain

mightynameofjesus
Crew

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 6:09 am
She smiled as her eyes turned crimson red, indicating she was using voice tricks"I do like you, and today is July 28"She said"Also if you see a lycan bring him to me, ok"She said  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 12:39 pm
Leon's eyes glazed over slightly. "I understand, thank you." He bowed slightly, then froze. "The 28th? That means... My birthday is tommorow." He beamed for a moment, then sighed. He never did anything from his birthday, he never had anyone to celebrate it with. That was one memory he kept with him, it was powerful. "C...Can I go for a walk? I promise I'll come back, I care too much for you to just leave. Please?" He frowned slightly, he wanted to take a walk. He looked up for a second. "W...why do you want lycans? You wont hurt them right?" He asked innocently and worried.  

Flashwulf
Vice Captain

mightynameofjesus
Crew

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 7:00 am
She looked at him,then sat on his lap,and wrapped her arms around him"So what do you want to do for your birthday hmm?"She asked him"and of course you can go for a walk"She said"I will train them"She responded backc  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 11:07 am
User Image
darmis hunter, murder of over 10,000,000, no bountey placed,

"I'm bored, lets see what to do, theres a group of people, lets have some fun" (yes he's talking to himself) he jumps down relesing an eletric pluse into the ground to soften his landing, he then shoots a blade out of his palm into one of their heads, blades come out of his nees then he kills another two,the last two come at him from behind, he causes 50 spikes ten feet long to shoot out of his back (there still connected just so you know) and he skewers the last two and jumps away  

KobaltStriker
Vice Captain

4,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cart Raider 100

Flashwulf
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 10:46 pm
((stealing ideas from prototype?))

Leon blushed slightly as she sat on his lap. "N...Nothing I don't deserve anything. Thank you, and please make sure you don't hurt them, I wouldn't be able to forgive myself." Leon slowly got up and walked out the door. He walked out side and smiled. He walked a little his hands in his pockets. Across the street a man saw him. He pulled out a peice of paper and looked at it then leon. He smield and began to follow leon.

~~~~~~20 minutes later~~~~~~

There was a knock on the princess's door by a strange man. He was kneeling and there was a large bag behind him. "Princess, I bring a gift for you."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 11:40 am
She looked at Leon"yes you do, you have been with me from the very beggining,so tell me"She said"I will try not to"She said then heard some one knock on her door.She got up,walked to it,and opened it"Who sent you?"She asked him,then eyed the bag  

mightynameofjesus
Crew

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Flashwulf
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 9:15 pm
The man bowed. "I am a hunter. I've come to cash in." He opened the bag and poured out the contents. Leon fell out covered in blood. His arms were broken and chained painfully behind his back. His left leg had a bullet wound, a silver one while the right one was shot in the knee. A silver collar was around his neck with spikes digging into it. Leon whimpered. "sorry... I was gonna comback." He was on his way back when he was attacked. The hunter kicked leon in the side and spoke. "Now for my payment..." Leon was confused. He had walked around the castle once and was heading back to the princess when he was attacked. He whimpered in pain.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 3:16 am
User Image

seeing what happened to leon but still hiding his presnce he begins to kinda chuckle under his breath  

KobaltStriker
Vice Captain

4,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cart Raider 100

mightynameofjesus
Crew

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 3:36 am
She growled in frustration"You have injured my guard, your ignorant fool"She said as she quickly ran up to him and started to choke him"Tell me do you want to live?"She asked growling then she threw him acroos the hallway"you have three choices:1. take leon's place as my personal guard,2. find me the one named cove 3. die here and now"She said"So choose wisely"  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:12 am
Leon screamed in pain. "The silver! It's killing me!" He screamed again struggling. The hunter backed up. He slowly got up. "4. I run." He ran away as fast as he could.  

Flashwulf
Vice Captain

mightynameofjesus
Crew

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 8:32 pm
She sighed and she sent for guards to capture him,then went to Leon"its ok going to be alright"She said as her nails grew longer,and she dug then in his leg and slowly took out the bullet and threw it away"See it's out"She said  
Role play area

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games