Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Home
Who do you depise and HATE in Sailormoon? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I can't STAND them.
  Hell ya!
  Hmm just this one...
  erm..I like everyone ^^;;
  Poll WHORE!!
View Results

liquidXsugar

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 2:33 pm
I hate Queen Beryl. Period.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 7:19 pm
Chibi moon! Little brat! She reminds me of my annoying little sister! RAWR! I love my sis, but Rini was just overbearing. Adorable, but overbearing.

It wouldn't have been as fun to watch without ehr, though...  

Yasashii Minamono

Friendly Fairy

7,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

shorty1587

900 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 11:07 pm
the only one that gets in my nerves is Molly or her other name in Japanese.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 3:49 am
I hate Molly in the dubs, yet I have no problem with Naru, don't ask, I'm just wierd like that, I think it has something to do with her voice. I love them all but Pluto's a bit borning and Chibi-Usa sometimes bugs me, mostly in R.  

-Sailor Spira-

Evette Lady in Purple

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 8:31 pm
MERCURY!!! UGH!!!! For some reason I have never liked her. Like in the Anime when everyone gets new moves it's still "MERCURY BUBBLES!!!" That would just drive me nuts.

Chibi-Usa... gerrr she is just a brat most of the time. I mean come on LISTEN TO YOUR MOTHER!!!  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 10:33 pm
Evette Lady in Purple
MERCURY!!! UGH!!!! For some reason I have never liked her. Like in the Anime when everyone gets new moves it's still "MERCURY BUBBLES!!!" That would just drive me nuts.

Chibi-Usa... gerrr she is just a brat most of the time. I mean come on LISTEN TO YOUR MOTHER!!!

awah, poor Mercury, I always laugh when she uses Mercury Bubbles... in season 1 I was always like "just throw your computer at them" and one day she did! I laughed. She is so funny in Stars though.  

-Sailor Spira-

The Fire Guardian

4,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 10:55 pm
Anime Only, I havent seen much of PGSM and only read a few manga acts.

I HATE the Outers, they are sooo boring and not fun, like the Inners (Anime)
Chibiusa is quite annoying (anime)

Thats all I have to say...  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 1:07 am
1. Galaxia. stressed As if killing almost all of the Senshi wasn't bad enough, did anyone catch what she did with Tuxedo Mask? I don't know what got me more, the anime or the manga! Maybe the manga with what she did to Tuxedo Mask's body, but moving on.

2. Yaten. She's so spoiled, stuck up and RUDE. And those creepy bug eyes.

3. DiC Emerald. That annoying sound....

4. Anime Zoicite. What a crybaby. And that annoying sound in the DiC version...

5. Anime Taiki. Manga Taiki is so cool, but her anime self is just a brat!

6. Anime Luna. Cut Usagi some slack! She doesn't ease up until SuperS.

7. Ms. Haruna. BIG ol' brat!

8. Manga Aluminum Siren. I wasn't sorry to see her go. I cried for her in the anime version though...

9. Manga Lead Crow. Spoiled crazy brat.

10. Phi and Chi. I equally hate them, and loved watching Eternal Sailor Moon blow them away! pirate

Honorary Haterade mentions:

1. DiC Rini. I love Chibiusa, but that annoying sound... Her 'tude doesn't ease up until the last 10 episodes. It's better in the SuperS movie.

2. Cloverway's Serena. Too overbearing, too much slang, and that annoying sound... Still, that's the best Serenity voice eva! wink

3. Queen Nepherenia. Her eyes, her crazoid b ninja domokun ch mental issues, and in Cloverway, that annoying sound....

4. Haruka. She's stuck up and homicidal. The way she treats Hotaru in Sailormoon S is ignorant. Haruka eases up for a little while, only to act COMPLETELY stressed stressed stressed stressed stressed y in StarS!

5. Darien until Sailormoon S/ Mamoru until midway through R. He treats Sailor Moon really poorly, especially in the DiC version, and it takes him too long to get comfortable with his emmotions. He's not this bad at all in the manga!  

Codename Sailor Earth

Sailor_Leona

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 4:29 pm
Zahmira
I'm not a big fan of Chibiusa, but Sailor Luna in PGSM was much worse.

Oh dear God, yes! I hate hate hate Chibiusa, but I hate hate hate hate HATE Sailor Luna. Ugh.

Though, really, I hated everything about Luna in PGSM. Why is she a plushie? They couldn't just CG her as a "real" cat the whole time? They had to get lazy(cheap) and use a doll? And then she becomes Sailor Luna and gets even worse! I just wish I could stabbity death her a bit.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 4:33 pm
Evette Lady in Purple

I think the thing that bothers me most about Chibiusa is that she doesn't even recognize her own parents. I mean, I realize that by the time she's that age her parents have also gotten older, but still. How can you not recognize your own mother even when you're so desperate to help her! Just doesn't make sense to me.  

Sailor_Leona

Melody Starlight

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 7:38 pm
Ah, where shall I start.

1. Chibiusa. I understand she's young but geez. I'm sure threatening your own mother with a gun has some sort of repercussions. Also I cannot get over the squeaky voices. I know it's cliche to hate Chibiusa but it's easy to see why so many people hate her.

2. English Zoicite. The laugh. Oh my god.

3. English Esmeraude. see above.

4. English Black Lady's voice. She was very bittersweet for me, because while I adore the character (she's basically my favorite fictional character ever), I'm not so keen on her English voice. For one, it sounds so unnatural. I guess anime can get away with that, but to a point where it becomes nails on a chalkboard, almost Esmeraude-like. And then the effect they put on it irritated me more. She couldn't have a more natural sounding voice? I understand she's a villain, but that doesn't mean she has to have an annoying voice (leave that to English Usagi). Looking past the voice though she's my all-time fave.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 1:26 am
Sailor_Leona
Zahmira
I'm not a big fan of Chibiusa, but Sailor Luna in PGSM was much worse.

Oh dear God, yes! I hate hate hate Chibiusa, but I hate hate hate hate HATE Sailor Luna. Ugh.

Though, really, I hated everything about Luna in PGSM. Why is she a plushie? They couldn't just CG her as a "real" cat the whole time? They had to get lazy(cheap) and use a doll? And then she becomes Sailor Luna and gets even worse! I just wish I could stabbity death her a bit.

AH! Thank you, that's the other thing I forgot on my list o' hate above.

PGSM.

Not close to the manga.
Not close to the anime.
Not worth the time I blew watching it on youtube.

Of all the PGSM characters, I think I hate Hina, Dark Mercury, BAD Princess Serenity and Sailor Luna the most. YEESH that was bad.

I only liked young Usagi in the Sailor V specials, because of the outfit:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Codename Sailor Earth

ddemim

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 9:52 am
luna buged me...always wineing and getting all mad....she just worked my nerves  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 10:50 am
Sailor Luna. Plushie didn't bother me but when she turned into Sailor Luna........>_< Just no.

I much prefer the Japanese anime to the English because some of the voices graded me. Zoicite's laugh was.......bad but I know that the actor also did Emerald too. Emerald was suppose to have that annoying laugh but not Zoicite. I preferred Emerald over Zoicite definitely.

English Neptune was the voice of Serena's mom. The moment Neptune opened her mouth I thought, "WHY THE HECK IS HER MOM.....?!" Then I turned around and saw Neptune instead.

I'd prefer the manga over the anime really.  

ZeoSaturn

1,350 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Oleva

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 11:08 am
i like them all! biggrin  
Home

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff