Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply *~ International Chinese Unite ~*
~ AzN HairStyle ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you think you have a nice haircut?
  Yes.
  No.
  So-So.
  I don't care 'bout my appearance! Leave me alone! >.<
View Results

xSorLui

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 10:46 am
yeh...alot of asian girls cover one eye o__o  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 11:26 pm
blossoming_angel
xXHotBabiBluXx
blossoming_angel
xXHotBabiBluXx
That's a pretty good science experiment...and I'm doing a science project right now... ninja

lol. have fun.

I hope, so far my partner is doing most of the work... biggrin

dont rely to much on others, its not a good idea because blossom learnt not to so you shouldnt too. wink

I can trust this one, because I did choose him for a reason, his brains...but I still do some work... ninja

@snoopy: I think you're talking about honger hair...not emo...another name is like asslyseum hairstyle can't remember how you spell it... sweatdrop  

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

blossoming-angel

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:25 am
xXHotBabiBluXx
I can trust this one, because I did choose him for a reason, his brains...but I still do some work... ninja

@snoopy: I think you're talking about honger hair...not emo...another name is like asslyseum hairstyle can't remember how you spell it... sweatdrop

thats sad. people do that to me.. crying because i like to get work done.. and my marks are okay.. well at least get a better mark than fail.. my hair wavy agian.. crying  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 4:16 pm
blossoming_angel
xXHotBabiBluXx

thats sad. people do that to me.. crying because i like to get work done.. and my marks are okay.. well at least get a better mark than fail.. my hair wavy agian.. crying

lol. It's okay...I only do most of the work when I'm with someone dumb... xd  

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

blossoming-angel

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 7:25 pm
[Bab! Co.]

i like getting things finished so usually do most of the work or an equal share or sumfing.. i hate those people when its group work and they dont contribute and when the group gets A+, she goes and shows off. stare  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 9:29 pm
blossoming_angel
[Bab! Co.]

i like getting things finished so usually do most of the work or an equal share or sumfing.. i hate those people when its group work and they dont contribute and when the group gets A+, she goes and shows off. stare

Haha yeah. sweatdrop But we still know that he/she is dumb. neutral  

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

blossoming-angel

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 4:27 am
xSorLui
yeh...alot of asian girls cover one eye o__o

so-so.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 4:28 am
[Bab! Co.]

once i had to do all the work for group work because coincidently all the group members were either sick or on holidays that time.. sweatdrop  

blossoming-angel

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 12:36 pm
blossoming_angel
[Bab! Co.]

once i had to do all the work for group work because coincidently all the group members were either sick or on holidays that time.. sweatdrop

Aw, poor you...I'd just leave it and use the excuse that all my group members ditched me... whee  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 8:53 pm
[Bab! Co.]
Aw, poor you...I'd just leave it and use the excuse that all my group members ditched me... whee

that sucked to hell.. but one of my friend who was really sick came to my house and bought me all the info and materials.. so that was really nice of her.. and another one didnt tell us she went on holidays.. i only knew that because i went to ask her cousin.. i had to finish it or else it would be fail..  

blossoming-angel

-alwaysmile-

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 2:37 pm
yea i agree i like to style my hair and stuffz biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 10:17 pm
blossoming_angel
[Bab! Co.]

that sucked to hell.. but one of my friend who was really sick came to my house and bought me all the info and materials.. so that was really nice of her.. and another one didnt tell us she went on holidays.. i only knew that because i went to ask her cousin.. i had to finish it or else it would be fail..

I'm going to fail french on purpose. sweatdrop

Onto the topic; if you use gel/paste/mousse/wax/hairspray; what brand you use? I use hard gel Joico for short hair, and this paste called Nucleica for styling like honger hair heart ...  

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

blossoming-angel

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 11:12 pm
[Bab! Co.]
I'm going to fail french on purpose. sweatdrop

Onto the topic; if you use gel/paste/mousse/wax/hairspray; what brand you use? I use hard gel Joico for short hair, and this paste called Nucleica for styling like honger hair heart ...

i dont do much to my hair.. so i dont use any gel/paste/mousse/wax/hairspray.. even if i tie my hair tight, it comes off soon.. erm.. i dont "style" my hair.. i just leave it as it is.. (im not into making myself good-looking..)  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 11:21 pm
My parent's like short hair, actually like my whole family likes short hair... stare For guys...  

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

blossoming-angel

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 12:03 am
[Bab! Co.]
My parent's like short hair, actually like my whole family likes short hair... stare For guys...

my hairs considerably long.. i dont mind cutting it tho.. short hair? how short is short tho? no guys here like short hair.. they mostly have "long" hair? confused  
*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games