Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
The O.W.L.s: Into The Nol Era (Complete) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 184 185 186 187 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 5:56 am
((Fallen Phoenix))

Benkei held back a grimace during the time his hand was in contact with Nathaniel's It wasn't comfortable, and for a moment he felt as if he was being torn asunder. It was all gone soon though, and he only nodded to Nathaniel's written words of thanks. He followed Raven and the rest of the team to the airport, stopping to survey the mess. The airport was in terrible shape. Apparently, a fight had also occurred here. However, at least the airport was in better shape then their short lived base. Then again, the airport was much bigger. He looked at Aaliyah and nodded. "Where do you want to start?"

((Small edit))

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 6:20 am
((Luna, I'm not sure if you moved Tara. If I'm wrong, I can just edit the post.

UNS - Will))

After parting with Sydney, Will had left the alley and walked back toward the hotel, picking up on the ruckus caused by the arguments between Lucien and Anya. Along the way, he picked up a red flower and tucked it inside his jacket and also saw Tara Vadeli by a freeway giggling. Nearby, there were a bunch of police officers and tow trucks trying to sort out a metal wreck of a line of cars. The Satan Owl smiled at Tara, and beckoned to her before continuing toward the ruckus. "Come along now, Tara."

Shortly after, he reached the group of Anya, Lucien, Armand, Neo, Itachi, Amaya, and Kira. It was on the way to the hotel. He smirked. "Hello, Lucien," he greeted the UNS leader. He glanced over at Anya and then a little longer at Neo with a wider smirk before looking back at Lucien. "Is dear little Anya causing trouble?"

((Edited.))

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 6:41 am
((UNS - Armand and Amaya))

Amaya just watched silently and confused the rest of the exchange. She blinked when Neo back flipped after Anya retaliated against him for touching her and saying whatever. "Umm, Anya..." The atmosphere had suddenly gotten kind of serious, or at least that's what she thought after Lucien started walking and saying something about Heralds. Heralds? Where have I heard that before? That sounds familiar? She didn't know what to do. If there wasn't anything to do, then she would just follow everyone else back to base. She tugged on Itachi's hand, though Itachi was waiting for a response from Anya.

Armand only nodded when Lucien said that there was nothing to do. It was unfortunate that others had gotten hurt. The good part was that no one here on UNS had gotten hurt so far, but...

At least the argument between Lucien and Anya hadn't ended messily. He smiled again. "Hey, it's already hot enough. Why don't we get some ice cream and cool down?" He looked at Anya, and if he had access to water, was tempted to splash her in the face. He didn't have any though. However, he knew Itachi had access to some via his powers. Armand hadn't forgotten what Itachi had done to him in his proposed water gun fight on Will's plane a year ago. He tried to motion to Itachi to ask him to do it to Anya, but he didn't know if his motions were understandable and if Anya would catch on to what they meant.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:37 am
The woman's smirk faltered slightly as she was forced to move and dodge the bout of psionic energy shot at her. When she gingerly landed once again, she said simply, "Ice coffin..." At that moment, the water that had rushed past the searchers swirled back and began to surround them as a giant, solid orb of water. The water began to freeze from the top, creeping down over them. It was a slow tactic, but she had killed many an enemy with it in the past. After all...once frozen, all she had to do was crush the ball of ice, and those within it would be shattered as well.  

The Lacey Bear

NeophantomX

Devoted Noob

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:41 am
( lol anya is going to kill someone very soon i think. )

ITachi happened to look at Armand as he caught the gesture and formed a small block of ice in armands hands. IT would elt upon being thrown and would thus make whoever its target was nice and wet without harm. He knew armand didnt like physical violence afterall. HE quickly noded to armand to let him know what would happen and turned back to amaya as she seemed to want to go. " oh sorry amaya did you want to follow the others now?' asked Itachi.

Neo sighed and hung his head low muttering something about no one ever agreeing with him as he kept walking, as well as something about everyone always picking on him and so on. He looked up at will for a moment before looking down again. He held his sheathed sword by the string of its sheath and went back to muttering quitly by himself.

Nova smiled as they went along. " try to look for any remaining plains. they likely came into this continent on one here so they may try to leave on it as well. We should be careful in any event being ambushed by the right people woul end this little assault quite badly." said Nova as he kept walking.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:41 am
Tara turned around to see her fellow U.N.S. member, Will beckoning to her. She frowned and pouted. She was having too much fun. Why did she have to leave now? Then again, there was probably something important that they needed to do. Tara often had a bad habit of wasting time. She was surprised that Lucien had put up with her this long. She soon reached the group and saw that there was a lot of tension between Anya and Lucien. She rested her arms behind her head and smiled cheerfully not at all phased by the vibes of hatred she was getting from Anya.

Jhelae's tendrils bounced off of the woman's skin not even creating a small scratch. Jhelae cursed silently to herself. A dark purple barrier surrounded herself in attempts to block the giant tsunami, but the massive waves made it through pushing Jhelae into the mountain's inner wall. Jhelae could feel blood trickling out of the back of her head as she stood up again and threw another wave of tendrils at the mysterious woman. However, she could do nothing else, for the orb of ice that was coming down over them to trap them spelled trouble. She shot forth to move out of the range of the icy dome and leaped into the air once she was out of its range and launched another attack at the woman hoping to at least distract her so that the others could at least prepare their next attack.

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0

Falconblade7591

O.G. Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:53 am
Kojiro kept his feet swift and his movements fluid, he tagged carefully behind Raven, his eyes were cold and he remained focused on his orders, he knew he would not fail them, he slipped past the other and remained close to Raven, his hand had one knife, it seemed sharper than normal, It was denser than normal, it would not break from close combat, He kept his lips sealed as he followed Raven on her assault, he would not see his friends injured, and that meant he did not want to be useless like last time, but in the back of his mind, he could not help but wonder what the Night Owls intentions were by attacking them and destroying their home. The thoughts were drowned out by the situation around him, as he prepared to assist in this forward assault.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:52 am
Once the group went in through the staff door John drew his rifle. It was apearent a large battle took place here. That or someone with serious fire-power and a issue with airports decided to have fun. There was a map about 200 yards away from where they stood but with his eyes they might have well been touching it.
"There should be an air-traffic control tower on that side of the building." John guestured as he spoke. "I think that is a good place for me to see whats around and to set up shop." John gave a little smile. That probably was the highest point and definitely had 360 vison of the airport.
"Sounds good to you?" John asked his partner Flo. Sence it was up top him aswell, to where they head too.
"I'll give you a ring when I get there?" John asked Raven making a 'Call me' sign with his free hand.  

FlameDemerio

XxHakaxX

Eager Gawker

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:21 am
Raven
“That’s sounds perfect John, be careful the both of you” Raven turned to Nova “That sounds like a good plan. Seeing as the location of the planes is very big the remainder of us should probably split and go in different directions. And with John and Flo in the control tower they should be able to alert us of any suspicious looking people before we walk into what could be a trap…if that is the case we can reverse their trap and take them out quickly” She placed a hand on her chin and tapped it a few times “Like Nova said, they probably entered this continent on a plane, seeing as we where free to sail, which means they still might be around. Judging by the damage to this building I am going to guess that there are still a few members lurking” she stopped tapping her chin and stared sideward’s at the group while a sly smirk pulled at her lips “In fact, we don’t want them running away, If they get on a plane destroy it…regardless to who is on it” She indicated for the remaining pairs to split up and go forth to where the plains are docked.

Nathaniel
Nathanial tipped backwards and forwards on his feet and listened to the group discussing possible outcomes and scenarios. He let out a small sigh before writing down a brief note before holding it up to Nova ‘I’ll try to not get in your way’ He gave Nova a weak smile while rubbing the back of his head.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:38 am
Nova noded to Nathanial and started walking towards where the plains were located. He was ready to fight and his smile as they got closer made that evident enough. " if we find any working then we should destroy them to prevent escape." said nova calmly. the enemy deserved to suffer for what they did to them letting them escape would be too easy and not the point of this attack.  

NeophantomX

Devoted Noob

Falconblade7591

O.G. Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 12:00 pm
Kojiro was silent, he listened closely to her plan, she seemed to have everything figured out, then when he heard that they may destroy a plane if they try to escape, no matter who was on there, this struck a chord with Kojiro,"...I-Isn't that a little extreme?...what about any innocent bystanders?" He shook his head, he knew he was loyal to, he remembered what they were capable of, he knew what they had done, and now was not the time to show any hesitation, "No...I know what I have to do..." he was Intent on not being any sort of liability, showing any weakness right now may prove dangerous, and he knew He had to be as much use to Raven as possible.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 12:48 pm
Roulin continued to tiredly stagger about the area of the airport staying behind every obstruction and every piece of debris he could find. The plane he was headed to was on the other side of the terminal and that explained why he stayed as close to the wall as he could. In doing so, he shortened the distance between him and their pursuers. They couldn't see them though. How long would their stealth mission last? How long could they go without being spotted by The Fallen Phoenix?  

Mahareshi

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 3:52 pm
Lucien smiled again. " Don't worry there's a friend of mine you all need to talk to, he might be annoying to listen to but he's someone that deserves the utmost respect, or he might cut your head off. " He looked back at the ohters, talking to Will mostly. " I would rather not talk about it. " He said with a soft sigh. " And where were you? Off on your own doing some renegade job? " He ultimately didn't care because Will was who he was, the Satan Owl he wasn't someone that would just follow orders.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 7:02 pm
Aaliyah nodded as she and Benkai, began to search the airport. "I just don't understand, they first kill my friend Giovanni and now they use brute force to attack our group" she said to him. "I am more sad than upset" she admitted.

The Phoenix looked at Sakura as the orb began to form and freeze around her. She had to admit, the woman was intune with her element. The Phoenix began to glow as a golden light was shining from the sphere exploding as shards of ice went flying everywhere. Waving it's arms the phoenix sent to crescent shaped psionic fire towards Sakura.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 7:08 pm
Demios looked at Roulin and frowned he was still helping Moli. "How far are we from our plane?" He asked. He shook his head he wasn't sure how long they had until they were attacked. He hoped Amara and the others were alright.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 184 185 186 187 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games