Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The Graveyard Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 119 120 121 122 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Madam LoveinKat

6,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 1:16 pm
Kino appeared by the graveyards gate. " Big brother, where have you been?" She said darkly as she Struck a grave right beside him. * Yujiku turned. " Hi little sister... Nice to see you again. How is your little boyfriend?" He asked as his eyes stayed dark, But got alittle calm. * Kino shrugged. " Beats me, i kinda left him when i senced "She" Had arrived here." She said as kinos eyes had turned a deep dark red. * Yujiku smirked. " Ive done all i can to hold them back, but now the fight is here. Katiana will have to fight back, We all will. Forget the promise we made, The only way to keep the ones we love alive is if we all fight ourselves." He said as he licked the little blood he had left from killing the guy on his hands. * Kino nodded. " Wherever she is hideing right now, we will find her, And we will kill her. To protect everyone. We must awaken katiana's true powers though. Before its too late." She said turning her head, Her pink hair had turned red and had flowed in the breeze.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 3:49 pm
scarlet walked over to a grave that on it said Thea Willows
and mumbled "i guess your the only family i got" she said growing a rose bush next to the grave.  

BlueScarlet369

6,200 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Junior Trader 100

Doktar Hobo 2

6,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 9:31 pm
User Image

Carter/Horus

Horus walked into the graveyard, checking to see if Aud was following, he really didn't pay attention before.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 9:33 pm
User Image
ANUBIS
GOD OF THE CEMETERIES, JUDGE AND GUIDE OF THE SOULS, WEIGHER OF THE HEART

The god sat against a grave, one labled 'Tina F. Tishten', he really didn't care whose grave it was, technically, he had dominion over them in the first place. Instead of looking at the graves, like some would do, he ate a muffin... Just a simple muffin he'd gotten from the Cafe.  

Doktar Hobo 2

6,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

underbears

Man-Hungry Smoker

15,125 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 9:40 pm
User Image
Aud followed closely behind Horus. When he looked back she waved slightly, but glanced around at all the graves. "Creepy thinkin people are under there." she said quietly. She paused for a moment and then tapped Horus' shoulder. "Shadow just said he can't come. He's with his girlfriend or something."  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 9:49 pm
User Image

Carter/Horus

Horus nodded. "Hm... Never thought of it that way before, actually." he admitted, looking at the many graves... It was a bit strange. "That's too bad, Anubis is a pretty cool guy, actually." he pointed at one of the few guys that would ever eat a muffin at a graveyard... Anubis.  

Doktar Hobo 2

6,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

underbears

Man-Hungry Smoker

15,125 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:01 pm
User Image
Aud shrugged. "Shadow will wait I guess." She glanced over to the guy eating a muffin on a gravestone. She giggled a little bit and headed over there. "Oi! Anubis!" Aud called out.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:06 pm
User Image
ANUBIS

Anubis looked up from his muffin and at Aud. "You're quite... How you say... 'Hot'." He noted, going back to his muffin almost immediately.

"He can only tell the truth, and he uses it to his advantage... He is the weigher of the hearts, so he holds the feather of truth, which makes it so he can't lie or he burns away." Horus explained, crossing his arms over his chest.  

Doktar Hobo 2

6,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

underbears

Man-Hungry Smoker

15,125 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:55 pm
User Image
Aud blushed but quickly frowned towards Anubis. "Wh-what??" She turned to Horus, listening. "Still....." She started, her fists clenching at her sides. "If he can't lie, why not just say nothing at all?"  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 5:19 am
luna walked up her eyes had contacts in so they were pretty green and not bright yellow as she swished her tail walking up to kino and yujiku "hello?" she asked softly acting sweet and innocent knowing she was planning on how to catch jewel "do you know what happened to my cousins left me without a map or anything. jewel had to go take care of kaen so shes fine but jade and jasmin tole me " she stopped  

go-screw-ur-mom

3,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250

Doktar Hobo 2

6,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:02 am
User Image
ANUBIS

Anubis didn't answer, just eating the muffin and looking at another grave.

"He's been around dead people pretty much his whole life, he doesn't get talking to living people." Horus really didn't understand why he was defending his brother, but whatever.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:00 am
User Image
Aud frowed, looking at the ground. "Fine.." she said with a small sigh. She looked at both of them for a moment, looking from Horus to Anubis. "So...you guys are brothers...?" She said in more of a question than a statement.  

underbears

Man-Hungry Smoker

15,125 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Clambake 200

Doktar Hobo 2

6,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:05 am
User Image
ANUBIS

Anubis nodded. "Kind of hard to see the family resemblance, no?" He muttered, finally finishing the muffin and looking at her... Or maybe not her, the wandering souls behind her.  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 119 120 121 122 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games