Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Pool Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Doktar Hobo 2

6,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 5:53 pm
Alex shrugged. "How about we go ahead and leave?" He suggested. He was sure he was able to absorb as much fun as he could from the pool. When she handed him the towel, he blushed slightly, feeling kind of stupid. "Thanks." He said, drying his hair with the towel.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 6:02 pm
Miri chuckled "Okay.." Miri said. She started walking and then waited for Alex to catch up.
((Sorry....It started getting windy outside, then I heared the rain pounding outside....then I went out...and I saw it was hailing! xD))  

Bittersweet Sundown

Partying Businessman

7,400 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Doktar Hobo 2

6,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 6:06 pm
Alex put the towel down and walked after her, jogging to catch up. "Where are we going?" he asked once he got closer to her.

((No problem. I love hail, personally.))  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 6:14 pm
Miri chuckled "Dorm. Obviously. And maybe if you want to, we can go somewhere else after we've taken a shower and got dressed." Miri said.
((At first I was like "Oh crap! That is some hard a** rain!" Then I looked...and while it was hailing..I caught some in my hand and ate it. ;D Yes I know...I shouldn't...but...I couldn't help it..xD))  

Bittersweet Sundown

Partying Businessman

7,400 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Doktar Hobo 2

6,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 6:28 pm
Alex blinked, feeling stupid again. "Oh yeah, that would make sense." He said, nodding at her idea. "Alright, sounds good." He said, walking toward the dorm, still standing next to her, though he didn't hold her hand. They'd just met, and all.

((Lol))  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 6:36 pm
((xD And of course they wouldn't hold hands...that would be straight out creepy and weird....lol))
Miri chuckled "You're out of it. Something's on your mind...huh?" Miri questioned.  

Bittersweet Sundown

Partying Businessman

7,400 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Doktar Hobo 2

6,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 6:45 pm
"No, just trying to remember where the dorm is." Alex said, having been thinking about something else, but that had also occurred to him, so he said that instead. Besides, the other thing was a bit embarrassing.

((Definitely. ;D))  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 6:49 pm
((I don't know why...but everytime I hear or see "holding hands" I always think of two gay guys holding hands and skipping...lol ;D))
He seemed a bit weird to her, she pretended not to notice and nodded "Alright.." She muttered. 'He's hiding something...oh well. I won't force it outta him...' she thought as they headed to the dorm.  

Bittersweet Sundown

Partying Businessman

7,400 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Bittersweet Sundown

Partying Businessman

7,400 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 6:52 pm
((Brb...going to be off for a little while...then I'll be back on.))  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 6:58 pm
Alex hadn't noticed her doubtful tone, he usually didn't notice things like that anyways, but it would've probably been helpful if he did, though. Instead of saying anything, he just kept walking to the dorm, opening the door for her again.

((Ick... Why do you say these things?)  

Doktar Hobo 2

6,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

Doktar Hobo 2

6,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 6:59 pm
((Ah, dang.

Exit to Miri, Alex, and Jason's dorm))  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 11:06 am
Maxxie walks towards the pool with his towel stiil around his waist. He looks towards the girls "I'll jump in after you". Maxxie sits down and waits for the girls to go in and says "The faster you guys jump in the faster you see me in my neon green speedo"  

RichiIngle

Kyla Stern

Romantic Seeker

5,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 11:15 am
Jason came in and changed as a female into his swimsuit and jumped in to the pool.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 11:38 am
Sammie and Em walked to the pool, not to far behind Maxxie. Em stared at him, but Sammie repeated, "He's gay." This always disappointed Em.  

halucinor

RichiIngle

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 4:14 pm
Maxxie drops his towel showing of his bathing suit that was as bright as the sun. He dives into the pool amergina back up only to be wet and the water glistening of his body. "Like the view Em?" He laughs a bit.  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff