Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Courtyard Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lshmah

Garbage Trash

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 2:53 pm
Gale nodded and locked arms with him, like people who dated although they wernt. She looked around hoping that no one would be out because of the snow.

(Will you post in the park now?)  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 3:17 pm
((Kay ^^))  

underbears

Man-Hungry Smoker

15,125 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Clambake 200

Catastrophicc

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 9:00 pm
User Image

Vivian looks around, seeing that she is alone, she sits down under a tree in the shade. She pulls her out sketch pad and pencils, finding a blank page, she begins to draw a picture of her old home.. Probably burned to the ground by now. Just as she thinks this she begins to feel an ache, a sort of longing for home, but she can't let that overcome her. She's left that part of herself behind now..  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 9:24 pm
((can i join))  

minithompson16

3,150 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Member 100

Catastrophicc

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 12:03 pm
Ooc: Sorry, I would say yes, but Im actually about to go... s:

Looking at the almost finished drawing, Vivian closes her sketching pad and puts her things back into her bag. Standing up, she quickly looks around, and leaves the quiet courtyard..  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 4:14 pm
kino walked infront of tomoyokai. " Sticks, stones, bricks, and bones." tomoyokai sang. " Quit it. your magic abilitys are getting stronger when you sing.." kino said trying to make a orb in her hand. " Break." tomoyokai said right before the orb exploded in kinos hand, into the sky like a beam of pink darkness. " Little devil." kino growled yet didn't fight. " Im not the one you hate... your a very good actor.. being nice to people to put them under your spell... you must be happy we're bred with alot of species. wonder what the angels would do if they find out your a ancestor to them.. you never grow... you even pretended to be katiana's younger sister even though your older.. seems im the one who found out. your fate wasn`t to become the goddess, katiana's fate was, so you made it seem your next.. though it will be molina." tomoyokai grinned. " Shut your smart a** mouth! just do as i say or ill punish you." kino growled. " Yes, master." tomoyokai said.  

Madam LoveinKat

6,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 9:20 pm
Erik Ram
User Image

Erik walked towards the Courtyard, his emerald left eye filled with depression as the right eye was covered by his jet black hair. He glanced around at the area, the scent of roses strong on him. "This should be it." he said softly and walked towards the fountain in the very middle of it all.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 8:22 pm
Awesome nerd
Erik Ram
User Image

Erik walked towards the Courtyard, his emerald left eye filled with depression as the right eye was covered by his jet black hair. He glanced around at the area, the scent of roses strong on him. "This should be it." he said softly and walked towards the fountain in the very middle of it all.

User Image
Myka followed silently, keeping her eyes on her feet. As they reached the fountain, Myka sat and smiled as she inhaled the scent of roses in the air. 'Mm, roses. I love roses...' She cleared her throat and looked up at the man, smiling sweetly. "My name's Myka. What's yours?" she half-whispered, trying her best to not look into his emotions.  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 9:33 pm
He looked at his reflection in the fountain, watching a depressed man stare back at him. "I love yellow roses. They remind me of someone special." he said softly, heartbroken pain flashing through his emerald eye for a second. He didn't want to see that pain. The young man dipped his fingers into the water to disturb it and pull apart his reflection. "My name is Erik." he muttered, the wind playing with his hair, but not enough to pull his hair away from his right eye.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 9:39 pm
"Erik..." Myka repeated, her smile slipping away as her memories resurfaced. She quickly blinked away her tears and sighed, looking around. "How long have you been here? I can tell you feel a little trapped." Myka whispered, trying to not let herself ask about the pain she could feel emanating from him.  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 9:44 pm
"I have attended this school for a year. I will be a senior for this year." Erik explained softly and looked up at the sky's few clouds. He used to watch the clouds float by carelessly for fun, now it was to distract himself from the want to die. The faintest red glow came from behind his hair as something blocked his mind and emotions from being read. "...Are you new here?" he asked softly, not taking his eyes of the sky. He might as well help keep the conversation going.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 9:50 pm
Myka chuckled nervously. "Yeah, is it that obvious? I'm a senior too, but I feel so much older than that. I've seen more than I should have, and I've done things I'm not proud of." Myka whispered, closing her eyes and feeling the sun's warmth. "Yet, I know that it all made me stronger. Is that what happened to you?" Myka realized that she couldn't sense his emotions anymore, but for some reason, she felt she didn't have to. He'd probably seen just as much pain as she had, possibly more.  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 9:55 pm
"Well... This is not a school for the academics." Erik muttered and finally looked away from the sky, to a tree. "It is more along the lines of training one's powers." he said then let his emerald eye glance at Myka. "..... I managed to see Heaven, and got it yanked away from me." he said with a sad tone in his velvet voice.  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff