Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The Stage Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 4:15 pm
"Mmm, it has been so long that I've seen him, I've simply forgotten his name." Johan chuckled quietly then looked at Iris. "Have I ever stabbed you in the back?" he asked softly and walked up to her.  
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 4:23 pm
"well...not me inparticular... but my aunts.... ya kinda messed with them....." Iris frowned at him and then rolled her eyes. "so i'm kinda iffy about trusting ya."  

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 5:19 pm
"Trust me, my dear, I wouldn't do anything to hurt you." Johan smiled softly.  
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 5:50 pm
"alright..." Iris sighed and pinched the bridge of her nose. "we'll help you..." she hummed and gave him a small smile.
Ixia and Amy gave Iris a small smirk and ruffled her hair, glad she wasnt going to be overly judgmental  

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 6:00 pm
"Thank you." Johan smiled again and drew a circle on the ground. "I just need all of you to stand in any spot near the edge and repeat the spell in the book." he said calmly.  
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 6:01 pm
The tio gave him a small nod and looked at the book once more before standing on the edge in a perfect equalateral triangle. they repeated the spell and waited for whatever to happen.  

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 6:13 pm
Johan stepped out of the symbol and muttered one word. There was an eerie silence. The candles began to flicker on and off with different colored flames each time, a strong gust of wind began to blow and creat a minature tornado in the triangle, lightning flickering through it.  
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 6:15 pm
the girls blinked and looked at the tornado in confusion before taking a tiny step beackwards.  

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 6:37 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The tornado disappeared and the lights turned back on, but the eerie feeling in the air stayed. In the middle of the symbol was a man in a cloak that covered his eyes. A few markings ran down the left side of his face.

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 6:41 pm
Iris gave a small sigh as she looked at the man with her cold sapphire eyes. "interesting friend...." she mused and then looked to Amy and Ixia who quickly moved to either side of her.  

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 6:51 pm
The man didn't respond, he just turned to face Johan.

"Allow me to introduce him." Johan smiled softly. "This is Damian." he said calmly.  
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 6:57 pm
"you're kidding." iris said flatly. "you didn't kill him just so you could do this, did you?" she grumbled.
"isn't this the second time you've done this?" Amy sighed and picked at her teeth
Ixia frowned and whispered something tothe other two that made them all give an annoyed sigh.  

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 7:01 pm
"I had to admitt, I didn't expect to be summoning him so soon, but I saw his sister doing everything she could to bring him back, and, well, I simply couldn't allow that." Johan chuckled and whispered something to Damian that made him disappear into a shadow portal.  
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 7:06 pm
"you are really mean to her!" the three sighed and and shook their heads as the twins seemed to turn translucent and walk into Iris' body.
"i kinda like it." Iris grinned and her black hair turned stark white.
User Image
{gtg... hopefully be back soon!}  

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 5:24 pm
Johan chuckled softly and observed Iris' transformation.  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games