Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Wolf's Den {CLOSED; DO NOT POST} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 154 155 156 157 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DarkWolfLove

Toothsome Werewolf

14,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 1:30 pm
Larka looked at Asiril and licked his side. "Well, now you have all of us. Just as you would have protected that vixen, we will protect you the same way."

She looked back out and put her head on her paws.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 1:36 pm
Asiril heard Larkas words, but he stared off silently, his eyes welling up with tears and said softly, a hurt whisper. "I failed her.." He stood motionless, frozen by the full realization hitting him something he had fought against since the event. the only being he had spent most of his life with was gone, because He wasn't good enough, and then he has this..something he did not deserve.  

Asiril

Romantic Lunatic

10,400 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conventioneer 300

DarkWolfLove

Toothsome Werewolf

14,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 1:49 pm
Larka heard his pain-filled words and leaped up. She sat down close to him and pulled him even closer. She curled herself around him: her head over his shoulder, a paw around his little body, and her tail curled around to touch him. "There was nothing you could have done, Asiril.. You heard the Griffin. You're lucky to have lived yourself."

She hated the "it was meant to be" preach because it wasn't true. But it was true that the little fox was a lucky little guy. And it was true that the pain would probably never go away. "Hush, Asi," she cooed. "All you can do now is get stronger and kill that thing. Kill it just as it killed your vixen. I can't promise it will kill the pain, but it will certainly make you feel better."

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 1:57 pm
Asiril sighed and licked her muzzle appreciatively, curling up with a sigh, her words helped him. He whimpered in confusion and simply rested on the ground with a huff, "I will kill it, and I'll be damned if it thinks it will have its way with this forest." He looked to her appreciatively, his tail swayed to flicker against hers.  

Asiril

Romantic Lunatic

10,400 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conventioneer 300

Lazurkri

5,700 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 3:38 pm
"I can move it...Be back in a minute."

He fanned out his wings, and beat them several times to make sure the area was clear. Then he crouched down and lept into the air, his wings cupping and grabbing the air, propelling him higher. He didn't have far to go; he'd barely gotten a few hundred feet up when he could spot the clearing were he had made his kill, as well as the dead Unicorn Stallion. He did a wingover, and swooped down, coming to a running stop on the ground. He looked at the big carcass, which had to weigh more than he did, and knew he'd be able to lift it, but not fly with it, not without tearing a few muscles. Luckily, he didn't have to actually fly with it.

He nosed the dead stallions neck, and immediately regretted having cut away its mane; he could've used it to drag the giant body. He carefully closed his beak on its neck, right were it met the head, and gave a experimental tug. The body wasn't too stiff yet, and it moved easily. Bakher snorted; this was going to be easier than he thought. He walked forward, and began to drag the huge stallion towards the den.

When he finally dragged it into the den clearing, He was exhausted, and gratefully let the stallion drop to the ground; Gryphons were strong; they had to be to even fly, but hauling around the better part of fifteen hundred pounds of dead unicorn through a couple of miles of forest was not something that the average Gryphon did that often. He collapsed to the ground by Larka, and panted rapidly, trying to get his breath back.

"Is this...what....you wanted....Larka?"  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 3:50 pm
{Crap, Laz. I realized I've been spelling Gryphon wrong. X"P If you had said something, it could have been fixed. D"X}

Larka nuzzled Asiril's head once more. Her head perked once she heard the Gryphon dragging the carcass to the Den.

It was still beautiful, even in death. She lowered her head in respect and ripped off a chunk for herself. She'd only had Unicorn once and it was bone marrow. This was nothing like she'd ever tasted. It was sweet yet tingly on her tongue. She could practically taste the magick that still lingered.

"Thank you, Bakher. Have you heard the plan for the fox? I know you said you'd let him do it alone, but would you be interested in at least training him?"

DarkWolfLove

Toothsome Werewolf

14,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Asiril

Romantic Lunatic

10,400 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 3:55 pm
Asiril happily curled up and content, not moving he stayed unmoving, almost asleep. He heard the noise but felt Larkas movement and relaxed, finally relaxing and being calm.. it felt weird.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 3:57 pm
makato returned to the den with a moose for dinner
everyone dig in its still a fresh kill  

zZzNuki

DarkWolfLove

Toothsome Werewolf

14,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 3:58 pm
{Andrew, I still need your confirmation of whether your character is Andrew or Makato. You're using two names and I need to know which one.}  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 4:33 pm
DarkWolfLove
{Andrew, I still need your confirmation of whether your character is Andrew or Makato. You're using two names and I need to know which one.}

makato is my name in rps and normally that dosent change  

zZzNuki

DarkWolfLove

Toothsome Werewolf

14,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 4:39 pm
Larka looked up and shook her head at Makato. "I'll pick Unicorn over Moose any day, Makato," she teased. She honestly could see how so many coveted Unicorns. They were amazing. But she still had a fearful respect for them and all their power.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 5:19 pm
(Uhhh...guys, I am having a serious problem with my laptop. the fan is going, and its probably overheating badly every time I use it. just so you know. I may suddenly not be on for quite a while, probably due to the fact that it has suddenly died... I'll try to post while I can, when I can, just a severe heads up. Sorry to spring it on you guys all of a sudden....

And about the spelling thing...I just assumed that was the way you wanted to spell it. I prefer Gryphon, but many others use Griffin as well.)

"Train him in what, though? Magic? Gryphonic magic is different than most magic, I think. "
He settled a little more comfortably on the ground as he regarded Asiril; He didn't see how he could help him, but he'd survived a Fury attack, and that was rare. He made up his mind; he'd see what he could do to help Asiril, see what he could improve.

"I'll see what I can do. No promises though."  

Lazurkri

5,700 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200

DarkWolfLove

Toothsome Werewolf

14,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 5:33 pm
Larka sat and groomed her fur. Since the kill wasn't that fresh, there was little mess, but still she licked the blood from her muzzle and anywhere else she may have gotten it.

She sighed content now that her belly was full. "Anything you can. Combat and magick, if he's capable."

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 5:38 pm
( I'm serious about the failing laptop guys...I'm going to have to go offline for anywhere from half a hour to a full hour and a quarter after this to allow my laptop to cool...I'm not taking any chances with it.)

"All right. I'll see what I can do for him; anything I do will only increase his chances of living, right?"

He heaved himself up again, and shook to dislodged the dirt that had stuck to his feathers before facing the fox.

"Asiril! I need to know what you are capable of....Can you use magic, for starters?"  

Lazurkri

5,700 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200

DarkWolfLove

Toothsome Werewolf

14,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 5:58 pm
{You won't be forgotten, Laz. Nor will you be taken out of the RP. I hope your laptop troubles will be resolved soon. I do so enjoy RPing with you~}  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 154 155 156 157 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games