Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Movie Theater Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Captain_Shinzo

6,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 10:34 pm
Shinzo thought about the idea for a bit...thinking of what to do.
" Hhhmmm...well, we COULD go to the park or head back to the apartment. I wanted to get a small drink anyway later but it's up to you."
He got up, waiting for her answer.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 10:52 pm
"Ooooh, let's go to the park!" she beamed. "The only place I've been to that isn't the school is, well, right here."  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Captain_Shinzo

6,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 10:56 pm
" Shweet! Let's go. "
He headed out the theater with Liz behind him, exiting out to the park a bit before it darkened.

[ EXIT ]

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 12:14 pm
Castiel arrived with her safely in his arms a in an alley near the theater . He let her down gently.  

Leo Domino

Amy Kiyomi

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 1:13 am
Leo Domino

User Image

Adrienne chuckled lightly at what the people said and as they landed safely, her arms still clung onto his neck.
She then tip toed and kissed his forehead lightly, "You're just simply amazing My Dear Cas~"
She then stood normally, her arm wrapped around his waist and snuggled close to him.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 4:47 am
Amy Kiyomi

Cas smiled as she kissed his forehead, a light blush formed that only deepened when he was called amazing, "I jus' try, cher." He took her hand and lead her too the front marquee where a line of people stood buying tickets. He got in line and held Adri's hand.  

Leo Domino

Amy Kiyomi

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 4:58 am
Leo Domino

User Image

Adrienne thought the blush on his cheeks were very cute and attractive.
Then she smiled warmly, "Oh please~ It comes so naturally to you."
She walked hand in hand with Castiel and looked up at him, snuggling close to him.
He was so unbelievably warm. Despite her skin being cold as ice.
"So, what do you wanna watch hun?" She asked softly.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 5:05 am
Amy Kiyomi

Cas thought for a moment as he put his arm around Adrienne's small waist. "It don matter to me none " The line moved up a little more as girls walked by smiling at Cas. He looked to Adri, "Ill watch anything you wanna."  

Leo Domino

Amy Kiyomi

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 5:15 am
Leo Domino

User Image

Adrienne blushed slightly as he put his arm around her waist.
He felt so big and tall around her. Though, it made her feel very safe.
"Hmm, okay then~ How 'bout that?" She pointed up at a sign about a sad romance story. Typical girl stuff.
She chuckled lightly at that thought, then noticed other girls smiling as they passed him.
It made her feel a bit conscious of herself, "Hrmph. You're quite the attraction, huh?"
She pouted slightly, looking up at Castiel.

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 6:47 am
Amy Kiyomi
"If that's what you really wanna see." He pulled her a little closer and leaned down to whisper in her ear, "the only one I got eyes for is you cher." He kissed her cheek gently, "They look at you but I know you mine."  

Leo Domino

Amy Kiyomi

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 1:57 am
Leo Domino

User Image

Adrienne smiled and then pointed to another sign that was a scary movie.
"Or that? Choose for me~" She said as he pulled her closer.
She giggled lightly when he whispered into her ear, "I know, I know, but I just can't help but feel conscious of myself sometimes around you Cas..."
She smiled warmly as he kissed her cheek and then looked around, realizing guys were looking at her too.
"Ah! I didn't notice...I guess you're right. We're quite the pair, hmm?" She said, kissing his neck seductively.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 4:22 am
Amy Kiyomi

"I guess tha's what comes with beauty, beaux." He snuggled his nose gently into her soft neck as the line finally came to them and the man in the box smiled, "Two for the horrah' showin, Merci'" He placed the money for them on the counter as the man handed them their tickets. They entered into a large loby with a concessions stand,"Do yah want anythang'?" He smiled then gestured toward the stand. His long black hair hung down and for a moment obscured his vision.  

Leo Domino

Amy Kiyomi

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 4:30 am
Leo Domino

User Image

Adrienne purred lightly when he snuggled into her neck.
She smiled softly as they reached the counter and as they walked in, snuggling her head against his shoulder.
"Ah, just a drink. That's all." She smiled softly at Castiel and tip toed to kiss him lightly on the lips, the back of her hand tugging his hair lightly.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 4:47 am
Amy Kiyomi

Cas gently took her hand into his as he lead her to the stand, looking at the menu, "I kinda want a slushie...a large one." He Looked at Adri, "Order firs', cher." One of the young women from behind the counter came and approached them, "How can I help you today?" she said cheery and smiling.  

Leo Domino

Amy Kiyomi

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 4:55 am
Leo Domino

User Image

Adrienne smiled, as Castiel led her to the stand, tugging her along, "Hrm....Let's see..."
She glanced at the menu and then smiled, "Uhm, an iced coffee, please~"
She hummed out, smiling up at Castiel.
"Yes, I am a coffee addict, in case you haven't noticed by now."
Adrienne laughed lightly, squeezing Castiel's hand a bit.

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff