Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE
[OFFICE] Nurse Cricket's Office - Dice Mechanics pg 20 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 10:28 pm
Jericho furrowed his brow at the words Riley was saying to Christof. Metal? That didn't seem like a good idea to him. But then she had said that it likely wouldn't be able to heal fully again. Frowning at this, he stared at the gaping wound for a moment. It was.. pretty ghastly.

"Riley, if you need anything. Let me know," he said while shifting back onto the cot next to hers, laying down. He was pretty exhausted right now. Some rest sounded pretty good to him. It wasn't like he planned on going back to his dorm yet anyway. The dragon wanted to stick by Riley for now.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 10:29 pm
Amrita had flinched when Christof pushed away from her, resorting to wrapping her arms around her middle and watching the proceedings. Christof was busy, everyone else was busy doing one thing or another...so what now? When it became quite clear that she wasn't needed any longer, she decided that was the time to get the heck out of here. Her room was calling her, and she wanted that alone time now more than anything.

"Um. I...I'm glad you're alive, Riley." She said quietly, before taking her leave of the nurse's office.

(Exiting!)

Enoh Love
Crew

Bilious

Sparkly Wolf

11,200 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 1:25 am
I... I am going to need some time to build, Mistress, Christof mentally murmured after gently poking at the wound, taking out his notebook from his pocket to scribble down the measurements he would need. So deep and so much radius... it was going to be tricky to build something comfortable. And it had to have some sort of application besides just... a boring old plug. He tucked the notebook away, Please rest, I will be back as soon as I'm able. I will try to make it quick. Expression still wrought with concern, he shifted to lift her hand again, holding it longer this time as he pressed his stitched lips against the back of her palm once more. They were still cold, but not as they had been before. He was content to relish in the feeling of life in them for as long as she would allow.

Finally he let go, turning to hobble from the office as quickly as he could, aiming directly for the Mad Science classroom, his mind whirling.

EXIT  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 10:15 pm
"True, I suppose..." Moure trailed off, noticing how the plague doctor seemed to be watching the nurse. She was in good hands...claws, then. Moure turned his fully attention back to the worried-looking Edel, a twinge going through him when he realized yet again that the worry was for him.

Moure gave a nod and relinquished the needle when she said she would fix his arm for him. "Thank you." He said, watching her neat stitches connect his arm again. The feeling slowly returned, tingling though as it fully attached itself again into his Fear. When she finished he reached out, like he had done with his other hand, and wiggled his fingers, relishing the feeling of being able to move them again.

At her question he reached out and gave her hand a quick pat to show that he had control of his limb now, and said, "Of course. It's fantastic." And it was true. Edel's stitching was great, better than what he usually did for his own repair on that seam. His left arm usually had problems anyway, so if it fell again, it wasn't her fault. Not one bit.

When she found a mirror, he gave her another little smile and said, once again, "Thank you." He took the needle back when it was offered, and quickly set to work connecting his head on correctly again. The mirror did help, and Moure was glad he could put his head on straight. Once it was done, he snipped that thread and quickly looked around, then nodding at Edel with a little grin. "Head secured. The mirror helped a lot, thanks." Next up was the leg. It seemed to have been detached slightly above the knee, and Moure rolled the pant leg up just a bit past that. He found his leg by the edge of the bed where the plague doctor had left it, and pulled it over. He lined it up, then, rethreading the needle once more, set to work.

Soon, his leg was reattached, and he rolled the pants leg back down, moving it a bit to make sure it was on correctly. Then, he sat so that his shoes could touch the ground, and stood with a stretch. Everything moved as it was supposed to. He gave a little grin then offered his hand out to Edel. "I think I'm alright now. What about you? Are you okay?" She'd been so concerned with putting him back together, it seems, that she hadn't given Moure a chance to worry about her. Now though, he could help her out just as she'd helped him, if she needed it.

Zyphiris
Moure's ready to go, so he'll exit with Edel, okay? o u o

Trira

Zyphiris
Crew

Dainty Snowflake

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 11:38 pm
The heavy weight in Edel's heart began to lift as Moure started to put himself back together in one piece. Was he alright now? Well, he assured her he was so....

The ghoul let out a weak but sincere smile. “I'm alright. For now just .... let me take care of you” her last few words were dropped to a whisper as she leaned in and took Moure's hand.

Let's head back?” she asked. Edel would be helping him back to his room – not unlike what he did for her the last time. Not that it was a great thing that the situation was now reversed, but this time at least the frost demon would show that she cared for him.

((Edel and Moure exit!))

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 11:44 am
Malodore didn't like any of this - not the dead arm, not the hole in the middle of its ghoulfriend, not the Hunters. It wished, most unscientifically, that it could close its eyes and exert that unlike so hard that it would just undo everything that had happened.

Alas.

With a quiet sigh, the plague doctor settled back, giving equally worried glances at both Riley and at the dead limb on the floor. It didn't like any of this, no... but it had happened, and it would deal with the consequences.

((Not-exit, but stasis post? Mal is here most of the time that Riley is and stuff. Yay.))  

Sosiqui

Enduring Muse

medigel

Anxious Spirit

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 7:31 pm
(( Entering from the Hunter Mission ))

Enter Sir Alice from Not-So-Wonderland. Jack, he hurt. The last thing he remembered was the swing of the Head Hunter's scythe, and the shockwave that it created that - agggaagahgaga.

"Mrrrrrrr." The only reason Mort could tell he was in new surroundings was because he had the distinct sensation of being face-up and lying down on a very different surface than the metal chair. Also, something somewhat weighty was draped across his chest. Slowly, he tried to lift an arm to move it off. His left hand was unresponsive for some reason; his right shakily pushed a bag of fabric onto the floor, but stung painfully.

The thunk was unique in that seconds afterwards, he heard the quick ditty that always preluded his phone being turned on. Ah. His messenger bag. Well at least that made it out.

A glance to the left, even with blurry vision, told him why his left arm hadn't been responsive: the limb (up to its shoulder socket) had materialized just beside him. Oh right . . . The Hunter ghoul had sliced it off.

Mortimer winced at the recollection, but made no further movements. Somewhere in the back of his mind he remembered the familiar surroundings of Crickett's office, but until he was found he really didn't want to exert much effort.

demon_pachabel

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 2:11 pm
The next thing Yǐn Cáng knew he was waking up in the same room as after the horrible encounter with the hunters. The lightning blast had barely registered before it had ripped his FEAR apart. Now as he pulled himself back together he glanced around, searching for the nurse, before pushing himself shakily out of the bed and fleeing back to the safety of his dorm room before she had a chance to work on him.

((Entering from instakill in Thunder Road, then exiting~)  

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 1:36 pm
Because I can't always keep up with people wanting to get heals from Cricket in via RP or whatever, I have set up a dice-roll on the first page (in the rules post) for people to refer to as an IC response from Cricket for spawning in her office!

If it is something bigger than a 'I got beat up in a fight and respawned' and actually requires Cricket's attention, let me know and I will make time for an RP of that nature!

Besides that, feel free to also use those dice mechanics in your RP threads if you want to have a Cricket-walk-by for such things.

The Healing Dice Mechanics

Roll a 6-sided Dice to determine Cricket's reaction to your student appearing in her office!

1 - Cricket doesn't seem to care, for the most part. However, a few of her stray glowipedes seem to patch you up well enough to limp out.
2 - Cricket is busy. It's a few hours before she actually can attend to you - if you haven't wandered off before then.
3 - Cricket pulls out a traditional First-Aid kit and patches you up the good ol' fashioned way.
4 - Cricket hands you the First-Aid kit and has you do it yourself.
5 - Cricket doesn't see anything wrong with you and sends you off on your merry little way.
6 - An Actual FEARhealing! Gasp! It isn't anything too fancy, however. Just enough to hold together.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 11:42 pm
Herryk's kiss felt like dying and living all over again. It was that intense.

Freya pulled away suddenly, a sharp inhale of breath sucking past her lips as she blinked out of the haze he put her in, and looked up at him with total adoration.

Adoration then fled in the face of confusion, as she realized she was sitting, instead of standing - sitting on a cot, no less.

A cot in Cricket's Office.

"...Did I blacks out or somethings?"  

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

bipolar bee

Alien Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 8:34 pm
[Entering from V-day events!]

Herryk groaned, Freya's voice shooting him back into some semblance of semi-consciousness.

"What... what happened? Herryk..."

He opened his eyes and made an attempt to peer around the room. His head was killing him. It was rather apparent that he had no clue what had happened.

"Freya? Why is Herryk in Nurse Cricket's office?"  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:28 pm
Herryk's voice made her start to hyperventilate with worry. "Well if yeh don't knows then how do I knows!" She clung to him like he was a lifesaver keeping her from drowning, and whined piteously. "I don't wants teh be here. Can we go back to teh party, please? This is too confusing."

The only time they had ever shown up like this in Cricket's Office is when they died. Had something happened at the party that they couldn't remember? Had their memories been wiped?! HAD THEY BEEN PROBED??!?!?  

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

bipolar bee

Alien Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:47 pm
Herryk had no idea what to do. He wasn't even sure if he could stand up let alone walk, but he didn't want to frighten his beloved. The sensation of dissipation was all too familiar, but... why? The last thing he remembered was leaning in to press a kiss to Freya's sweet lips, and the next thing he knew here he was in Nurse Cricket's office.

"Herryk ah.." He grunted and tried to swing up to a seated position, "Herryk thinks that going back to the party is a good idea... in a minute."

Yeah, he couldn't stand. His legs felt way too wobbly.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:14 pm
Freya could wait. She decided to do the opposite of Herryk, however, and flopped back down on the cot, laying there and staring up at the ceiling for a moment. "Okays. When yehr ready, we goes." She could use a minute to recover, herself.  

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

bipolar bee

Alien Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 6:14 pm
After a few long moments, Herryk grunted and made another attempt at rising to his feet. Success.

"Can Freya walk?"

He hoped so. He was in no position to carry her, much as he'd like to.  
{ Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff