Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Diner Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

go-screw-ur-mom

3,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 5:23 pm
pet smiled her soul smile the sweet one that could melt any humand heart as she sat down her hair falling like a halo around her face "okay" she said sweetly as she kept trying to get into jills damaged brain as she looked him square in the eye jopping to scare him with her silver/blue eyes(isnt that like creepy)  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 5:26 pm
"You may call me Johan, or AC, too." Johan smiled. He glanced at Pet and stayed calm as he saw her eyes. For a second, when they made eye contact, all Pet was able to see was a apocolyptic wasteland. Johan broke the eyecontact when the waitress flirtatiously gave him a cup of tea. He smiled at the waitress and drank his tea.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

go-screw-ur-mom

3,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 5:31 pm
pet looked at him confused when she saw the wasteland confused she looked at a waiter flashing her sweet smile as she asked for a small cup of ice tea and a chocolate chip cookie as he nodded and walked away she looked at scarlet swearing jill had known her  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 5:33 pm
"nice name... i'm Violete" Violete chuckled, lookingat him from across the table
"i'm Chrysanthemum ...call me Cryssy" Cryssy sighed softly, leaning against her twin out of pure bordom "is it almost time?" she asked,glancing up at Violete with a smile.
"close to it." violete snickered and both girls turned to watch the kitchen door.  

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 5:38 pm
Johan opened is eyes again and looked at the girls. He looked at Pet, first. "You." he said calmly and gently. "I don't quite believe that's your real body, correct?" he smiled gently then looked at the twins. "And you two." he started. "Mmm, very strange, indeed. Daughters of a goddess and the embodiement of elements, correct?"  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 5:46 pm
"yeah, so? it's nothing major." the girls shrugged as they continued to watch the kitchen door, smiling as they heard a loud booming sound like an explosion, followed by screaming, before the waitress that they'd giving the coin ran out of the kitchen covered in spiders, poisonous snakes, and a large bat. the twins smiled smugly, a few chuckles slipping from their lips as they turned around.  

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 5:49 pm
Johan smiled as he watched the waitress run away. "It's just interesting, is all." he said then turned back to the girls. "I see you have Eris' mischief." he mused.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 5:53 pm
the girls shrugged. "when we get bored..." they trailed off, small smiles on their faces. "besides, it's like that with all of our family" they muttered, smirking as another waitress brought out their food and drinks, which were now covered in snake venom. "just the way we like it." they hummed, taking large bites of the salads.  

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 5:58 pm
Johan smiled, but only looked at his food. Mmm, perhaps I should visit my cousin, he thought.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 6:32 pm
pat shifted in her seat as the waiter came up giving her her drink and cookie smiling at her as she ignored the fact "umm what are you talking about it is my real body at least in this life...and who are you to judge people?"she asked coldly turning her eyes now ice cold like blue ice at him mostly the reason she was a outcast  

go-screw-ur-mom

3,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 6:34 pm
"Because it is interesting." Johan replied, looking back at her calmly.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 6:38 pm
pet looked at him her eyes going back to their watery blue "how is it interesting all i am is a alein in a vampires body and no not a little green alein" she said with a smrik as she composed her self her sweet smile on her face ahain her hair now ruffled from her gatting mad  

go-screw-ur-mom

3,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 6:41 pm
Tabuu shrunk to a normal size....temporarily....and floated into the Diner. "such Human foolishness this is....." he muttered  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 6:43 pm
"An alien, you say?" Johan mused then glanced at the alien floating in. "It looks like you're not alone."  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 6:44 pm
Tabuu looked up, his chain in his hand ready to be thrown (see profile for visual)
"calm down.......Im getting to angry again...." he muttured to himself "no, im not an alien."

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games