Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role play for life

Back to Guilds

mixing all types of awesome roleplays in one place to have the most fun 

Tags: school, lycanswerewolves, vampires, anything, awesome 

Reply Role play area
Elemental High Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Auracite
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 2:28 pm
User Image
Life isn't fair to me it seems, when it comes to love. I get let down, heart broken, but I just can't get enough

Avarielle shook her head. "Of course not." She answered thruthfully. "I've been in the air without wires and stuff before." She joked as she nudged Kira, holding her hand still. "Whenever you're ready.

But when I found you, I thought it would be different, though I was let down. Because I'd stolen your heart, it was all working out, until he came around.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 5:17 pm
User Image

Kira nodded, feeling slightly better. It only took a few seconds for her to lift them off the ground. The wind formed a road ahead of them that lead to the window, Kira was sure she was the only one who had ever seen this, so she was careful when leading others across it. She held Avarielle's hand firmly as she walked forward, making sure she didn't slip off of the road to the window.  

WhitersNote

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

Auracite
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 5:46 pm
User Image
Life isn't fair to me it seems, when it comes to love. I get let down, heart broken, but I just can't get enough

Following Kira's footsteps, Avarielle had a smile on her face. "This feels cool." She said. "I bet you levitate when you want to get away." She said, looking at Kira in the eyes. "Am I right?"

But when I found you, I thought it would be different, though I was let down. Because I'd stolen your heart, it was all working out, until he came around.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 11:10 pm
User Image

A smile played on Kira's lips as she nodded. She usually just made her wings appear and fly where ever she wanted. She rarely showed her wings infront of other people, though she could levitate if she wanted to.  

WhitersNote

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

Auracite
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 3:10 pm
User Image

"I don't blame ya." She said with a laugh. "This world is despotic and we all have our own little sanctum." Avarielle looked at Kira with a small smile. "I myself, just surround myself in ice."

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 7:26 pm
User Image

Kira nodded as she listened to what was being said. One could agree that an advantage of having powers was being able to separate yourself from others, if they didn't reject you for having powers in the first place. KIia guided Avarielle through the window once they had gotten there.  

WhitersNote

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

Auracite
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 4:23 pm
User Image

"You have a very good element." Avarielle said, smiling at Kira. "Hope I get to see you in action some day." She said as she began to look into the library. The bookcases were huge. Nearly bending her neck backwards to look up at the bookself. "Whoa..."

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 4:36 pm
User Image
Zanza smiled seeing Avarielle his smile more of a nervous one but still a smile. Zanza looked a bit at the second girl but he didn't care about her. Zanza walked slowly and then he let himself fall forward his body going strait at the ground. As his nose barely touched Zanzas legs pushed at incredible speeds as light was covering the bottom of his shoes. As Zanza passed he lightly grabbed Avarielle and carried her quickly jumping out of a window with her placed in his arms his body under hers as they fell out of the window.  

Assassiinx

Familiar Lunatic

Auracite
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 4:43 pm
User Image

"H-hey!" Avarielle yelled, looking up towards the window of the library. Reaching the floor, she realized it was Zanza. "Oh. It's you." Avarielle took a deep breath. "Umm...I think Kira will be looking for me soon. Maybe she'll have you next class and I'll take her there." Avarielle said, looking him in the eyes. "Can we make this fast please? Not trying to be rude or anything. I just promised to show her around."

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 4:47 pm
User Image
Zanza tapped her head lightly with his fingers.Alright we'll make it fast then ..I'd like an answer before my mind goes haywire.. Zanza said his train of thought having crashed hours ago and entire lesson plans impossible to be written for the time.On the other hand he was upsetened to see her annoyance with him in this suddenness.  

Assassiinx

Familiar Lunatic

Auracite
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 4:52 pm
User Image

Avarielle couldn't help, but smile. "Yes." She said, looking at him still. "I'll take your next period class too, just to make you happier." Avarielle said, looking towards the library window. "Now...Get me back up there hun."

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 4:55 pm
User Image
Zanzas smile turned bigger and he nearly screamed with joy but held back as he tapped her head once more and she vanished back to the library. A bit of light dust on her but slowly flying away.  

Assassiinx

Familiar Lunatic

Auracite
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 4:57 pm
User Image

Avarielle waved at him before she fully disappeared. When she was back inside the library, Kira was still there. Good. She thought, looking around again.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 5:11 pm
User Image

Kira didn't ask questions when Avarielle disappeared, she went to the nearest row of books and started looking through them. She used her wind to bring her books off of the higher shelf, vaguely noticing when Avarielle reappeared.  

WhitersNote

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

Auracite
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 5:12 pm
User Image

"Are you ready for your next class?" Avarielle asked, looking at Kira. "It's almost time."

Role play area

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff