Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Deity's Cry (Finished) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Miss-Ran

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 10:13 am
Inae listened as Kalan spoke, although not much managed to sink through the 'mindless babble' she assumed he was speaking. She could at least tell that she was right in her assumptions about his sadness, even if she still didn't care why.

"I never asked for your name, just an answer."

As he continued however, Inae shook her head before striking her gloved hand against Kalan's cheek. 'He's starting to get on my nerves. I'm not a little girl!' Quickly reaching down, Inae lifted her skirt slightly before grabbing the dagger she kept on her tiny thigh. Within a quick motion, Inae held up the dagger to him after taking a few steps back, narrowing her eyes.

"My name is Inae, and I'm eighteen. Not as if it matters. To answer your question, all I have is a name to go off of. My sister's name is Mirela, and if the feminine man from before knew something about her, I can only assume that the 'Warrior of Justice and Love' would know something about her as well. She must have an easy time getting around..." Inae paused after she spoke, waiting a few moments before returning the dagger to its resting place on her thigh before continuing. "Well? Have you heard something of her or not... Nalak... Lakan... Kanlan--"

"Kalan!" Mirela felt her eyes begin to water as they laid eyes on her friend. Despite the fact that Mirela had been facing fatigue and exhaustion, seeing Kalan encouraged her to run faster to close the distance between them. Mirela could even see a tiny girl beside him, which gave her even more reason to get there sooner after coming to the conclusion that she was her sister.

'...Don't tell me that's Mirela...'

As she finished closing the distance, Mirela gently set her violin case onto the ground before kneeling down beside Kalan and throwing her arms around him tightly, not wishing to let him out of her embrace. While hugging him, Mirela rested her head on his shoulder as the tears finally began to spill from her eyes, soaking his shoulder.

Witnessing this 'touching' event, Inae let out an annoyed sigh before turning her head away. "You could do a lot better, Sis. Really. This guy doesn't seem to be worth the effort and... tears?"

Still holding onto Kalan, Mirela hesitantly brought her gaze over to Inae. "There's no way that you're my sister... We look nothing alike."

"Can you really be that stupid?? Not all sisters look alike. Besides, we don't share a mother. We share a father, which explains the difference in appearance because clearly you take after your mother, not our father." Rubbing her temples, Inae groaned a bit.

Making a small face, Mirela shook the comment about stupidity away. She wasn't going to let it bother her. "My father... I've never actually met him. I didn't know that he had another daughter. Where is he?"

"Hell if I know, probably following me. He's too over-protective so it wouldn't be too surprising." Shrugging a shoulder, Inae went back to looking Mirela over.

Mirela shook her head a little. "Well he has every right to be over-protective, I've been through so much in one day than a normal person would go through in a lifetime, just from that place alone." She pointed back towards the village before wiping her eyes and returning her arm back around Kalan. "This place has gone to hell, nobody else should get involved."

"If its really as bad as you say, then why aren't you DOING something about it? It seems to me that you're nothing but a useless, whining, child who can't do anything for herself and has to depend on others to keep her safe." Inae narrowed her eyes, folding her arms across her chest. "I honestly don't know what horrible thing I've done to be made to be related to you, but I feel ashamed. It seems that I've wasted my time just by looking for you, and I'm wasting my breath by having a conversation with you. I'll be leaving now."

"Wait..." Mirela narrowed her eyes slightly, still not letting up on Kalan. "What... What the hell do you know? I'm sure you haven't been through half of what I have. You have someone to call a father, I've never met him. You have your mother, mine was taken from me. I got dragged into this... this war between Birth and Reaper, you're casually strolling into it." Looking off to the side, Mirela tried her hardest to keep her composure.

"...I don't have a mother, Mirela. She died in childbirth, so I never got to meet her, and I never will. I couldn't even do anything to prevent her death. You. You on the other hand, I'm sure that you could have done something to protect yours! But no! I'm sure that instead of protecting her you just cried and let it happen! Without our father around, I'm sure that your mother tried her best to protect and raise you, and this was how you paid her back?! You disgust me, really..." Inae shook her head and sighed, not wanting to bother with Mirela any longer.

Lowering her head, Mirela returned to Kalan's shoulder as if restraining herself from punching Inae. "I'm trying... The only reason I'm staying in danger is because I'm positive that my mother is still out there... I'm trying to save her, so know what it is you're talking about before making assumptions. I lost my mother because I was just trying to protect her..."

"Your reasons matter not. What matters is that she's gone. You could have found her by now but instead you're clinging to this man and crying." Sighing once more, Inae reached forward to smack Mirela on the back of her head. "It just doesn't make any sense, Mirela."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 10:23 am
(OOC)

http://i53.tinypic.com/2z9eblh.gif

(/OOC)  

Sir Blackout

yizel

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 1:00 pm
(Really, saved)

Kalan listened to the little girl and smiled though she seemed a tad bit rude, when she slapped him he touched his cheek.
"You smack like someone else I know....yours is a bit harder though."

His smile widened when she introduced herself and revealed her age, his smile faded and his eyes widened staring at her.
".....eighteen....how are you two years younger than me!"

He stared at her in disbelief but dismissed it when she drew her dagger and continued speak

"I've never seen that much leg from just meeting someone," he said more to himself as she put it back. "Luck can never meet you."
Hearing the name Mirela his heart skipped a beat and he clutched at his chest.
".....Is my luck really that bad?"
He looked towards the sky and held his arms out.
"I hate you Luck I really do!"
He lowered his arms hearing her continue, he started to argue that Mirela wasn't a harlot and to say his name again when he heard a familiar voice.

He saw that he was unfortunately right as he saw Mirela running towards him, he wanted to run but found his body wouldn't move, before he could do anything else she hugged him causing him to flinch.
"Soft....so...so soft....."

The sadness in his eyes was quickly replaced with a mixture of happiness, nervousness and fear but he didn't move though he didn't hug her back as much as he wanted too.

He stared at the two for a moment looking back and forth at them as they continued speaking, he felt his blazing soul starting to react once more, he clenched his fist and very gently and hesitantly pulled himself out of Mirela's hug.

"Inae! This lack of sisterly affection how is it possible!"
Kalan looked towards the sky as he extended his arm towards the horizon the wind blowing past him making his hair flutter and his clothes ruffle.

"Mirela is your sister and yet you two speak so ill to each other. Family is one of the strongest bonds known in this world!"
He extended both his arms outward to the sides and closed his eyes.

"Because you have lost someone does that not mean you should hold onto who you do have, forgive me for intruding, nay please accept my intrusion! To love! To care and to live together in harmony that is the ultimate form of Justice!"

He quickly turned to Inae and grinned before pointing a finger at her.
"Though you are older than you look, why must you have the mindset of a child!"
He pointed towards himself with a toothy grin.
"Even the man 'Stupid enough to get a black eye' recognizes this so you must!"

Kalan pointed towards the sky spreading his legs and turning his head to the side still grinning as he closed his eyes.
"ALL YOU NEED IS RAGING SOUL! AND THE MEANS TO USE IT!"

Kalan put both his hands on his hips and looking towards the sky let out a hearty laugh which echoed into the distance before turning back to the soul.
"Why not join your sister in her search, you have traveled this far to meet her you may as well enjoy each others company. Hold onto the one's you hold dear and cherish the memories shared with them. This is the decree of the Almighty Kalan, the warrior of Justice and Love!"  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 4:13 pm
(OOC smile

http://tinypic.com/r/fc5sht/7

(/OOC)  

Sir Blackout

Waka_in_the_Zash

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 9:50 pm
force was thrown back from Reaper's blow, slamming into the wall of blood before Mordikai's blade sliced through his shoulder, his blood being absorbed into the wall behind him. Regaining his balance, he jumped, slamming his feet down on the blade aimed for his ankles.

"Enough of this!

His breathing was staggered as the ground once again began to shake, the large orbs spinning above the tower before beginning to slowly fall.

"I shall take you with me treacherous brother!"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jazz quickly jumped, the ethereal fist flying under him as Continuum's kick made contact, sending Jazz flying into the road. He slid a bit as his eye caught Force's onslaught.

"Well...things have gotten...interesting, how about we move this somewhere we can go all out?"

Rising, Jazz flashed a look at Birth, she was focused on the destruction in ahead of her, unsure whether to step in or not.

"You really should step in you know....Judging by my scars, you should be able to handle him now that he's abandoned reason."

Birth turned to her envoy, nodding as she looked back at her brothers.

"Birth, if I can't beat this guy, come get me."

With those words Jazz turned back to Continuum before dashing down the street towards the other side of town.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Seven, please pick up Brother and let's go, Mistress Birth isn't going to be happy to know you're out and about."

Seven gave a low grunt before turning to Luck, who was still trying to weasel his self out of the area. He grabbed him by the tie and threw him up onto his shoulder. They walked away from the battlefield, towards the field where Kalan and Mirela were currently.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On the edge of the field, a slender woman made her way, noticing a group of three. Her clothes were tattered and her face dirtied. A dark sheen filled her eyes as she stumbled towards the three.

"J...azz"

As she fell, the earth around her died, all that was left was a barren dirt.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 10:34 pm
"Now that's what I'm talking about," Reaper said grinning.

A dark aura surrounded his body as he built energy into his right hand.
"Mordikai, if you can handle it throw everything you can at him. Let's make this show worthwhile!"

Reaper held his hand out as reality seemed to distort around him in the bloody pillar, dark clawed hands started reaching out of what seemed to be the air.
The hands opened revealing red eyes in the palm of their hands as they stared at Force.
Reaper laughed as hands started to appear around them and moving up the barrier until they filled the area.
"This is my favorite part! Sing!"

The eyes rolled back as Reaper split off into eight version of himself, all of them grinned at Force with a toothy grin as a dark glow enveloped them.
"Can you hear it brother....the sounds of the damned."

Twenty of the hands fired large dark beams towards force as the eight Reaper's laughed and stomped the ground forcing green hellfire to explode at his feet into the air, the dark beams slammed into the hell fire before and explosion of fire and darkness followed Force in the center of it.
"Watch out Mordikai here comes the finale!"

The real Reaper grinned flying above the pillar as he fired a large dark beam of energy into the bloody pillar completely enveloping it in darkness as it slammed into where Force stood.
Reaper pulled his hand back looking down into the bloody pillar as it faded away slowly.
"May darkness envelop your soul."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Continuum walked after Jazz rubbing the back of his head as he watched Reaper fly above the bloody pillar.
"Probably not good to stay here, I suppose it wouldn't hurt to humor the guy."
Whistling a small tune Continuum started after Jazz placing both his hands behind his head as he walked.
"See ya sis!" he yelled to Birth before vanishing into the distance.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Linora stopped in a large grassy field and turned to Nature who walked up to her and placed her hands on her hips.
"Dear this would go by faster if you wouldn't run away."
"My apologies, this should be far enough so there's no need to run anymore."
Nature looked down at her outfit holding it out before her eyebrow drew down a worried expression crossing her face.
"Oh look I've ruined my outfit, I worked so hard on it too."
"I'm sorry, I know how to get that out if you really need help."
"No no it's okay I'm about to get blood on it so there's no sense in cleaning it now. Shall we continue?"

Nature said this as the grass around her started to sharpen and grown around her.
Linora took off her glove and extended her hand towards her, with a small sigh she nodded.
"After you."

Kalan turned seeing a woman walking towards them, blinking a few times he heard her mutter a name, though identifying who she was talking about was the least of his concerns.
The woman didn't seem....right, he didn't know if it was the fact the earth was dying under her or the look in her eyes but he didn't like something about her.
"Miss are you okay?" Kalan asked taking a step towards her. "Are you looking for someone?"

Something about this made him cautious, he assumed she was from the other town but she seemed to be different from the other citizens he had encountered there.
"My name is Kalan, what's yours?"

Tsuliria breathed heavily as she coughed into her hand using the wall to keep herself up.
Bright red flashes filled her vision as her headaches seemed to be coming more frequently than usual.
She stumbled to the side putting her hand to her forehead, her dark aura seemed to reveal itself keeping people at bay as she stumbled down the street.
"What...is going on with me...."

Her chains seemed to cry out at her but she ignored them and continued walking.
Her eyes were flashing between yellow and red and her hair would turn a dull white before returning to it's normal black color, on top of that she was out of breath and couldn't focus her vision.

She fell to her knees and coughed more before wiping her mouth and looking up, she saw a cloaked figure smiling at her.
She shook her head only to have it vanish.
"....now you even bother me when I'm awake..."

"Oi I can walk you know put me down, being carried off by men isn't my preference!"
Luck struggled in the man's grip letting out a small sigh, he looked at the him and reaching down tickled his sides trying to make him let go.
He stopped after a moment looking at him and glanced back at Virtue.
"Think Luck, you're a genius getting out of situations like this is simple."
"Oi watch that hand Seven, you may work for my sister but that doesn't mean you get free touches of some Luck."

Luck struggled a little more before lifting his head.
Virtue! Little sis, seven's touching me in a mean way, tell him to be more gentle I'm fragile you know."
Luck pat Seven on the back trying to make him let go but to no avail.
"Are you even a gender Seven? I mean if you were cute I wouldn't be too against this but if you're a guy this is degrading. I'm Luck the deity of good and bad fortune, I'll make you lose all your hair and lose at gambling if you keep this up."

Luck nodded his head crossing his arms.
"At least let me ride on your back or something, this is hurting my stomach, Oi can you hear me? You seem to hear Virtue just fine. Is my opinion not good enough for your bandaged ears. Hello! Oi Seven can you hear me! Oiiiiiii Seven! You there!"

Luck yelled in Seven's ear before leaning away with a sigh.
"You know it's bad luck to kidnap Luck don't you sister, down here in the mortal world that's deadly, especially with the giant creatures that travel here, oh and the little ones called children will eat your flesh too. Luck is very important down here."  

yizel

Miss-Ran

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:37 pm
"Where is he going," Mirela raised an eyebrow, left in confusion over the speech that he had given. "Who's that over there?" Picking up her violin, Mirela started to make her way after Kalan, curious as to who the woman was, and if she was alright or not.

Inae shook her head, regretting that she wasn't able to smack Kalan again and tell him to shut up before he walked away. As Mirela began to follow him, a devilish smile slithered across Inae's tiny lips as she gracefully stuck out her leg, snickering as Mirela stumbled to the ground. "Oops."

Finding herself face-first in the ground, Mirela let out a groan before picking herself up and spitting out a bit of dirt. "That's disgusting," She muttered, shooting a glare in Inae's direction. "And not very sister like." Grabbing her violin, she stood up and brushed off her dress before hurrying over to Kalan and lightly grabbing onto his arm. "Is everything alright?" Mirela brought her attention down to the woman, frowning slightly. 'I hope she isn't dead...'

Shrugging her shoulder, Inae followed after the two. She still wasn't enjoying the fact that her older sister was clinging to someone that was annoying and wouldn't shut up, but with the short amount of time that she had known Mirela, Inae had decided that it wasn't too surprising. As she reached the strange woman, having arrived just in time to hear Mirela's question, Inae squatted down beside her before hugging her own legs. "Mirela, must you ask such stupid questions? Clearly she isn't okay. It seems that you're a no-good ignoramus harlot after all."

Hearing this, Mirela clutched onto Kalan's arm out of rage. Her eye twitched violently as she held herself back from kicking Inae in the face. "H-Harlot?!"

"Yes, a harlot. It seems like you understand what it means, perhaps you're not as stupid as I thought. Then again, I have been wrong before." Looking down at the strange woman, she sighed a little. "Miss, what happened to you?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 3:56 am
"God, I love the climax!"

Retracting the handle from his blade, Mordikai resumed controlling it with his mind alone. Spreading his arms wide to either side, it hovered up into the air, once again hanging like the blade of a guillotine--only this time, it rested above the chaotic pillar, just above Force's head.

"If it can't kill you, I can't wait to see what it will do! Summon Blade, Numeral Null: Function Command, Termination!"

A scarlet circle began to glow in the very center of the black blade, and soon was joined by a crimson outline; moments after, the two were joined by lines of dark blood-like energy, spreading in a zig-zag pattern across the sides of the blade until it had enveloped it entirely.

"This is it! This is what you stand against! Whatever powers you may wield, whatever form you may take, I don't care! There's still no way that you'll ever stop me!"

"Summon Blade, Numeral Zero: Tertiary Command! O, divine entity that answers my will and shapes my blade, now is the time for your recompense! Take your strength, your rage, and with it, unleash ruination upon those who would stand in my path!"

"Final Command: Vermillion Execution!"

And with that, the blade fell, a massive scarlet missile that could be seen glowing even through the chaos that reigned around Force. What could not be seen, however, was the outcome.  

Sir Blackout

yizel

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 8:37 am
Reaper watched the large blade with a grin floating above the battlefield with his arms crossed as Mordikai unleashed his power.
"That's what we need, no sense in fighting if you aren't going to enjoy yourself."
Reaper closed his eyes remembering his promise to Mordikai before looking back down at where Force was.
"However, this play is starting to bore me, so hopefully this is the end of the act."
He blinked a few times feeling a strong response from Tsuliria's soul, he glanced back into the distance with a small smile.
"Things are getting eventful."
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Linora slid back as Nature withdrew a vine allowing it to wrap around her arm, Linora's eyes formed into a glare as Nature walked towards her a flower in her right hand.
"You could make this a lot easier on yourself if you would just accept your punishment."
Linora brushed some dirt off her skirt and shook her head extending her hand again.
"I have to return to Mistress, especially with her state right now."
"That rude young lady? She's doesn't have long anyway, not with the Chains of Lament the way they are."
"How do you know about-"
"It's a cursed item forged in the underworld, it's hard not to sense it if your sensitive enough. The chains have driven many people to madness with just twenty of them. Your friend has all of them so it's not unlikely she's suffering."

Nature slammed a tree down towards Linora causing her to roll out of the way, Nature grew the grass around her sharpening it and aimed it at her.
Linora cut through some of it but her sleeve was cut by one of them.

"I'm sure by now she's seeing things while she's awake.The chains only affect the user if they don't accept their own emotions and they mentality is in distress."
"Mistress can normally control her emotions and she has a strong mentality I don't understand why she's being affected in such a way."
"They respond to emotions dear, find out what's bothering her and fix it then the chains will go dormant."

Linora created lines around Nature causing her to dodge sideways and throw the flower towards, Linora her head to the side causing it to fly past a small explosion of vines following.
"That makes sense, thank you for the advice."
"You're very welcome, though I'm about to kill you so it doesn't really matter. Anyway I enjoyed our conversation."
Linora pulled off her other glove causing a purple glow to hover around her body.
"I have too however it's a shame that you have to suffer such an unfortunate fate."
"Fate? I don't quite understand."
"My apologies I'll say it more clearly."

An array of lines appeared in front of Nature causing her to jump back, however as she did more lines appeared behind her forcing her to lean forward however it cut through a little of her hair in the process.

"I'm going to take you apart piece by piece leaving you in a pool of your own blood."
Linora smiled as her hair and clothes started to flutter from the energy coming from her body.
Nature grinned and crossed her arms allowing her vines to lift her into the air, she rested her cheek on her fist.
"Well then dear, feel free to try, don't blame me if you get hurt though."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 11:59 pm
Force let out a cry as the beams smashed into him, his clothing ripping from him before flying up, disintegrating. The hell fire scorched his immortal skin before the sword slammed into his chest, stabbing into the ground. Birth shielded herself from the blast as the shock wave dilapidated the surrounded area. As the attack subsided, Force struggled to his feet, pulling the blade from his chest.

"I can't lose....not to you..."

With those last words, Force slammed into the ground, the gravity returning to normal as a purple light shone from his wrist. A purple swirl formed on the end of his chain as the gem reformed itself.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jazz' hand hit the ground as he used it to turn, his foot tearing into the small clearing just outside what was the town. Standing, he noticed Continuum a ways back taking his time.

"Heh...He's either full of himself or really lazy. May as well repair the damage then."

Jazz held out his hand, it's soft glow pulsing as light filled in the cracks in his knuckle. He flexed his hand before punching the air a few times.

"This should hold for now.....Now let's just hope that this new technique is enough to bring down a deity."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The woman slowly lifted her hand before resting it on the closest thing to her, Mirela's unattended case. As her hand made contact, the case disintegrated into ash as she mustered a few words.

"J...azz....w.here is my...son..."  

Waka_in_the_Zash

yizel

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 2:42 am
Reaper looked down at Force letting out a small sigh before rubbing the back of his head, he watched the gem repair itself and turned to look at Birth flashing a toothy grin towards her.
"Well that's one thing down, should we go find the others?"
Reaper looked over at Force's body and gave him a small kick before shrugging his shoulders.
"Let's hurry up and get this over with, we haven't finished our business after all."
Reaper put his hands behind his head.
"Mordikai I'm a man of my word so I'll keep my end of the bargain, once I get some free time. Hopefully that will be when my siblings are dealt with."
Reaper extended his hand out looking back at Birth.
"After you...sister."

"Oi Envoy! Can we call this a draw or something? I'm pretty sure Force is unconscious by now so I can actually enjoy myself."
Continuum stopped a few feet away and stretched letting out a small yawn as he watched a light fade from Jazz's knuckle.
He looked around for a moment before placing his left hand in his pocket.
"What do you think? Fair offer right? We just go our separate ways. Pretty sure Birth and Reaper will try to knock me out. That would be a problem."

Nature dodged back as lines continued to appear in front of her as Linora slowly advanced towards her with an extended arm.
Nature stomped the ground causing a row of trees to pop out of the ground towards Linora.
Keeping her pace she cut through them and created a line at Nature's neck.
She leaned back narrowly dodging it, her breathing was heavy and her clothing was ripped in multiple places.

Extending her hand Nature created a small forest around Linora, an array of tree's, bushes and flowers surrounded her trapping Linora in the center.
Nature closed her hand causing the forest to quickly slam together in the center a small explosions of flowers following.

Nature breathed heavily and lowered her hand, however her eyes widened feeling a presence pass her.
Glancing behind her she saw Linora standing a few inches behind her with her arms crossed under her chest.
"Too slow," Linora said glancing back at Nature.

An array of lines appeared around Nature, surrounding her in a cage of white lines some sticking through her body.
She noticed the ones sticking through her neck and torso and some through her wrist and her ankle.
Nature's hand twitched setting off one which cut the back of her hand, she grit her teeth at the pain

Weeping...widow.." she managed to squeeze out.

Linora walked in front of her placing one hand on her hip and extending her other hand her finger lingering near the lines.

"That dark art...is forbidden....I thought it was an imitation...but I can hear it...her crying."

"An art created from the soul of a widowed woman, her tears stained with blood. It's said the last thing you hear is her agonizing scream before the end."
Nature's eyes widened as Linora flicked one of the lines making it go red.
"You can hear it can't you? Her bloodcurdling scream."

Nature leaned back as the lines went red,as they cut through her a loud scream echoed through her head.
Linora watched as the lines cut through Nature causing her screams to echo the field before she fell to the ground.
"Feel her despair and suffer."
Nature looked up to see the top half of her arm a few feet away from her torso and looking back noticed her left leg wasn't attached to her body anymore.
Crimson stained the field as she clutched the grass pain running through her body.
She looked up at Linora who stood next to her, she looked down at her a sad look in her eyes.
"I'm sorry things had to turn out this way. Feel free to hate me in the afterlife."
Linora held her hand out towards her as a line appeared through Nature's forehead to the back of her head.
"Goodbye."

Kalan glanced over at Mirela when she took hold of him, he turned back to the woman rubbing the back of his head.
"This really stinks, Mirela's close to me but I can't enjoy it! The softness, her warmth and her pleasant scent. Though there's some dirt mixed in there now. Why? What did I ever do to deserve this torment!"

Kalan looked over at Inae as she drew near, hearing the insult made him sigh.
He started to speak but closed his mouth at Mirela's clutch.
"Oh I'm going to kill Luck for this....even away he halts my advances and causes me no end of suffering."
"Mirela's not a Harlot, she's not that much of a maiden....but she's not a harlot...."
Though Kalan said this he was happy to see Inae showing some kindess to the woman, he couldn't help but smile a little.
However, seeing Mirela's case vanish from the woman's touch made him sigh thinking how hard it would be to find another.

Hearing her speak made him tilt his head as he tried to understand her, catching Jazz in it a vision of him flashed in his mind.
"....Mr. Fairy...wait are you his........lover?"
Kalan put his hand under his chin.
"You must be with the shape your in...only Tsuliria or Mr. Fairy could have done this and Tsuliria already has a lover. Mordikai wouldn't leave anything behind so he's out too..."

"Hey....Virtue...what is Seven anyway, is he a weapon or something? For a weapon he seems very strong."
Luck kicked his feet and struggled only to find it was still futile even after all of this.
"Virtue...I gotta use the bathroom...does Seven have other features or something?"

He tapped Seven's back trying to look for a way to open him up, he sighed and squirmed a bit.
"Didn't even get a chance to woo any babes thanks to that annoying Mortal Kalan."
Luck opened his pocket watch to watch a black glow following before a sinister smile slid onto his face.

Meanwhile outside of the town the tavern owner pulled out a long sheet of paper and wrote something down on it mumbling to himself.
"I'll add my despair to Kalan's tab, that's worth about forty drinks."

"Don't know what that did but I feel good about it."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 3:23 am
Mirela's hold on Kalan's arm became tighter as he defended her from Inae's cruel torment. As the woman disintegrated her case and spoke however, she found herself holding herself back from going on a verbal rampage. Letting out a sigh, she loosened her grip on Kalan slightly before stepping closer to him, almost fearing that he would run. Letting the woman's words sink into her thought process, Mirela slightly tilted her head to the side. "You're saying that Jazz is your son?"

"Of course she's saying that, again... How stupid can you be?" Having ignored Kalan's defense of Mirela, Inae found herself a little intrigued at how Mirela's violin case had vanished. "Interesting," Picking up the remaining violin, Inae began to inspect it. "It seems that you don't take very good care of this violin, Sis. There's plenty of scratches on it, and its lost the shine."

"Not now Inae," Mirela sighed softly as she took the violin back before returning to her previous position beside Kalan. "This woman needs help, and I believe I know where to find who she's looking for." Bringing her attention to Inae, Mirela gave a look of distaste at the shocked look that had formed upon the tiny woman's face. "What?"

"Nothing, nothing. Just the idea of you doing something useful amuses me." She chuckled some, brushing some hair out of her eyes. "Really. I find it highly unlikely."

"It figures that you would say something like that." Mirela shook her head as she brought her attention back to the woman. "If you're able to stand, the three of us would be happy to take you to him."

"The three of us?" Inae quickly narrowed her eyes at her older sister. "You're sadly mistaken, I have no interest in tagging along with you. You're too much of an annoyance to handle. That and I'm sure you've heard of being a third wheel. With the way you keep acting around this man its clear that all you're focused on is him. What a disgrace, really."

Mirela's eye twitched as Inae spoke. 'Oh she has some nerve...' "It's not like that. Kalan and I are just friends, really. He's one of the only friends that I have..."

"Uh huh," Inae chuckled lightly. "Tell that to someone who actually cares." Keeping her eyes on the woman, Inae began to look over her. Just what was she?  

Miss-Ran

yizel

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 4:36 am
Kalan caught Mirela's words and looked back at the woman, placing his hand under his chin he stared at her for a moment.
Mr. Fairy's mother? What was she doing all the way out here, still he didn't know that much about Jazz, minus the fact he had tried to kill him at one point.

Kalan rubbed the back of his head hearing Inae comment about her violin, he was sure that was partially his fault from when he stole it from Mirela.
He felt his memories returning and shook his head pushing them aside.
He wasn't to pleased to hear Mirela knew where Mr. Fairy was, that didn't help matters any.

To make matters worse she wanted to help the woman return to him, the man that had tried to blow them up.
At least the last time he encountered him, he ruffled his hair at the thought.

Kalan watched the two go at it again and let out a sigh, he smiled a little bit at them though he felt a twinge of pain hearing he was Mirela's only friend..that didn't make what he was going to do at some point easier.

"It's only the beginning," Kalan mumbled. "The bond between them will grow."

Though Inae was rude to Mirela at least she spoke with her, even if the conversation was mostly insults.
It made him think back to his own sister, a small chuckle coming from him remembering days when she wouldn't talk to him.

He turned to Inae and reaching down put his hand on her head ruffling her hair.
"Ah are you jealous Inae, I'll be your friend so there's no need to show such feelings of discontent towards your sister. Bonds of blood are stronger than most. I the almighty Kalan shall teach you about the wonderment of affection towards your fellow siblings and the reward of love as well. "

He withdrew his hand and clenched his hand into a fist feeling his heart reaching out to the young Inae.

"A sisterly bond, siblings, Inae, open your heart and allow the love to fill your very being. Embrace your sister! And allow the love to spark an unstoppable force of requited affection!"

Kalan looked back at the woman and chuckled before pointing at himself.
"The almighty Kalan, tenth commander of the ninth force, with the strength that brings the weak to their knees and the strong to cower and retreat to the shadows."
Kalan extended his arm turning his body sideways.
"The alluring and all powerful Kalan is at your service!"

"This...is annoying...."

Tsuliria wandered down the street cloaked figures surrounding her, the darkness which hid their faces following her as she walked.
Some chuckled at her, and it seemed the further she walked the more cloaked appeared.

She could hear the moans coming from her chains before she leaned against a nearby building.
Putting her hand to her head she closed her eyes.
"Go away....I want nothing to do with you..."

She opened her eyes to see children versions of the cloaked figures, she shook her head hearing the laughter of little children around her as the little cloaked ones stared up at her.
"Even they torment me...."

She continued through the streets the burning of her chains increasing as she continued.
The cloaked children walked after her and any that neared her fell to the ground wailing as their body's violently shaking before going still crimson coming from them.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 4:50 pm
Mordikai was silent for a long moment after Reaper spoke. He flexed the muscles in his hands, watching the shadows dance across them while his mind pondered the things Reaper had said. He was so sick of waiting. So tired...though he still enjoyed the fighting, the killing, the hunting, the sleepless nights remembering his sister were torturous. All he wanted was her return, to see her smile again. All he wanted...

Do you think I'm in any sort of hurry, here, Mordikai? One day being dead is much the same as another. I sit here, beneath this gnarled tree, and watch the lines of lonely souls waltz toward their final home. I've met the people you slaughtered, Mordikai; all I could do was laugh. All these people, done in by my little brother? It was ridiculous. And it made me happy, because I know it's all for me.

All because I miss you. You were the only family I had.

Heheh. I feel exactly the same way, Mordi. Did you know I met Yosa? I spoke to him as he passed. He seemed to be so much more alive than the others. I think it's because of the burial you gave him; it may cause so much pain to the living, but perhaps it only means more of them remains to carry through to the afterlife. Point is, he didn't regret anything. Not the way he lived his life, not his dedication to Nola, not his battle with you.

So? I get that. I always have. If you regret your life, you'll be met with failure.

So what happens to you, Mordi? We'll be together again someday. Reaper keeps his promises; you look up to him, I know you do. But if you don't at least enjoy the fighting, the struggle...what do you have? Someday, Mordi. Someday. If you didn't believe that, you wouldn't still be following Reaper. But until then...

Her next words never crossed Mordikai's mind, his moment of weakness done and gone. His hands came to rest behind his head, and he grinned--the same evil smirk as always, but more fiery than before.

"Just don't you forget, Reaper. Can't say it's been bad workin' for you. In the meantime..."

Mordikai glanced sideways towards Reaper before he laughed, cracking his knuckles and resting his hands in his pockets.

"Who next, huh? Who do I get to kill next?  

Sir Blackout

Waka_in_the_Zash

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:22 pm
"Oh come now, you and I both know that can't happen, I've got a title to uphold. Besides, we already know who is going to come out of this one victorious."

Jazz dashed forward, throwing a spear just in front of him. His foot met it, a small explosion propelling him into the air. Jazz closed his eyes for a moment taking in a breath before opening them, his light filled eyes making his body radiate. A large mass flew to his side before taking on his shape.

"Yes! It worked!"

"How about you indulge me in some sport!?"

Jazz and his clone both delivered a punch from the air towards Continuum, a smirk of accomplishment on their faces.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As the trio continued their mindless babble, the woman, claiming to be the mother of Jazz, began to pulsate. A black mist emerged from her body as she began to glow a jet black. The mist began to decay the ground around her, causing it to die on touch. The mist had reached Kalan's foot before the woman rose, as if lifted by her collar. Her eyes were now crimson red as her face began to morph and change. Her body burst into black flames as she let out a blood curdling screech. Tattered wings ripped from her back as her flesh was burnt away, a black creature emerging from her ashes.

"Jaaaaaaaaaaazz!!!!"

It's long black claws swung at the air as if the creature was in immense pain. As it fell to the ground, it let out one last screech before dashing forward at the three, the murderous intent in it's eyes quite clear.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Virtue's ears perked upon hearing her brother's questions about her companion. A light filled her eyes as delight and pride over took her small face. She quickly turned with a bright smile on her face.

"Seven is my latest invention! By taking components from the seven weapons I already made, I was able to make a living, breathing weapon!"

Her arms flailed as her excitement filled her. This was soon replaced as she made a small face, twiddling her fingers in front of her face.

"Although I still have a few bugs to work out....he keeps exploding..."

Seven gave a small grunt before his body was enveloped in a bright light.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games