Welcome to Gaia! ::

~ Havencrest: The City of Darkness ~

Back to Guilds

Havencrest is a Role-Playing community designed to accommodate any RPing preference; all are welcome here, come in and find out why! 

Tags: Role-Playing, Fantasy, Battle, Multi-Genre, Story 

Reply Outside of Havencrest's Walls
Layam's Shack Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

jackalopez

6,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:39 am

"Thanks," Eli said grabbing the boxers. "And Layam, we'll behave," he assured quietly so Alaster and the others wouldn't hear. He felt bad about how it looked to Layam. He started to walk to the basement with Alice, as soon as they got in the basement he dropped the towel and put on the boxers, then scooped Alice off her feet and carried her over to the bed, tucking her in and scooting in next to her.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:45 am
[[ Phew, finally d; i am sleepy :3 ]]
[[ And if you get online before i do, feel free to let Eli get out of bed to do whatever if you want to. ]]

Alice rolled onto her side and cuddled up to Eli, wrapping her arm around his chest comfortably. Alice smiled softly at Eli, "Good night." she said, closing her eyes.

Cannibalistic Teddy Bears

6,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Lights Dark Hue

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 9:25 am
Lena walked into the study room finding Alaster on a couch, and Layam closer too the wall.

Lena figured this would be the perfect time to make him feel better. So she ended up sitting next to Alaster on the couch, she thought of a joke that would possibly make anyone laugh.

"It could have been worse, Naga could have been with her in that shower." Lena teased, hoping to make him laugh.

Lena then thought of Porcan and where he could of gone, but she was on Alaster duty right now, and she would try her hardest to cheer him up.

After this she would take the time to practrice throwing her knife again, and she would practice her astrolprojection,maybe she could have gotten something from Layam with that.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 11:46 am
[[ That was actually pretty funny. :3 ]]

Alaster wasn't humored, but he appriciated the effort, "Very funny." he said, forcing a reassuring smile at Lena. Alaster glanced over at Layam, who was getting ready to heal Kirin, "Need any help?" he asked.

Layam shook her head, "No, thank you. Kirin should be the easiest to heal, she won't try to resist it." she said, fixing her attention on the jar she was held in. Jynn was asleep next to the jar, and Kirin slept near the glass wall, "I don't know if i should use a robe, it seems like a waste and they're far too large for her to wear normally." she explained, smoothing out wrinkles in her dress.

6,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Lights Dark Hue

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:45 pm
"Layam, what if you draped the dress over the jar, would that help?" Lena asked with a smile.

Lena turned her attention to Alaster, she patted him on the back and got off from her seat.

"You could have seen them doing it, that probably would of made you maul him." Lena giggled.

Lena walked over to Layam not exactly hovering over her, she knew Layam needed room to work, so Lena sat on the window sill, knees to her chest, she looked out the wwindow, seeing the sun rise, it was beautiful, the fourth time she had seen the sun rise since she got here.

"Once everyone is healed, are most of us staying here, when me, you, Eli, and Alice are going back to the Cathedrial?" Lena asked Layam.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:57 pm
[[ I should probably heal Kirin now so we can get this show on the road when Sky gets on. ]]
[[ I'm still debating on weather to give Kirin's voice back or not. ]]
[[ Oh hi, Sky. I didn't see you get on. Or post d: ]]

Layam walked over to the jar and picked it up, "After this, i'll cook breakfast!" she said cheerfully as she stepped out into the sitting room, Kirin was still asleep in the jar as she set it on the coffee table. Layam knelt down to the jar, pressing her hands against both sides of the glass. She decided it was best to leave Kirin in it, removing the lid would be a bad idea if she were to be recalled, and waking her during the procedure would be excruciating. She closed her eyes and took a deep breath, "We need all the help we can get." she warned before entering the pixie's mind.

6,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Lights Dark Hue

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:05 pm
{Give Kirn her voice back biggrin ,I think Jynn would be unhappy if she could not talk to him, what are we going to do about James and Tabitha? After all this mess is over and the new mourn dinner is finished, i think Alaster should throw a masquerade, that way love drama could go on there, it cant be a soap opery HC without love drama. lmao}

Lena watched Layam start the procedure, Lena hoped that she only made up understanding the centaur language, but the only problem was, once Layam would become deceased, and Lena got some of her powers, who would train her? She wondred if Freyak, or hell even Alaster or Alice.

Lena wondered desperatly where Porcan was so she got up from the window sill and began searching the house, calling Porcans name in each room, she than went outside screamed Porcan again and waited for a answer.

Lena went to the tree lifitng her leg and placing it againt the tree, she pulled on the knife, it was a few more inches than it was the last time so it was tought to get out.

Lena flinged the knife again at the tree, as it hit it square in the bark looking eye.

{Yes me is on biggrin miss meh?}  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:09 pm
[[ Actually, i did throw a masquerade already 3nodding . A christmas party is next. ]]

[[ Oh. Hell. Yea. i just got a great idea. Lena and Alice, grave robbing the Sudent crypt for books and spell tomes to train Lena c; sounds epic to me. ]]

[[ And of course i did d: ]]

6,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Lights Dark Hue

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:14 pm
{Oh ******** ya lets go now, lmao}  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:28 pm
Layam was quick with healing Kirin, Mal'Naga wasn't keeping a strong hold on her soul anyway, he only intended on torturing the girl. Layam muttered prayers, shooing Mal'Naga from her mind, trying to keep a firm hold on her speech. She let the jar go after about twenty minutes, looking at Kirin.

Kirin woke up in extreme pain, having her little body feel crushed by the strange pressure that followed in Mal'Naga's wake. She opened her mouth widely, as if she were screaming in pain through the pressure. Tears forced their way to her eyes, quickly streaming down her cheeks to stress the pain she was feeling, unable to breathe. A few moments passed before she was finally able to breathe, starting out small, then growing to full gasps. As she took a deep breathe, she let out a shreik than rang throughout the home and yard, nearly cracking the glass.

6,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Lights Dark Hue

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:29 pm
{Hey i gtg, we are going over to my moms friends house for supper, i probably wont be gone too long, like an hour or so, dont go back to the cathedrial without meh! LETS END THIS TONIGHT THO!}  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:29 pm
[[ Sorry I had to sweep, shower, and eat d: ]]
Eli woke up to a high pitched shriek, he had a good sleep though so he was ready to wake up. He got up out of bed, he couldn't tell if Alice was awake or not so he tip toed out of the basement trying not to wake her.

jackalopez

6,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

6,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:08 pm
Shaken awake by screaming, Jynn shot up and looked around in a daze, immediately noticing the absence of Kirin's jar. He raced out of the study and into the sitting room, standing by the jar. Kirin was perfectly normal again, pale lavander skin, purple hair, just like before. Jynn gasped, trying to pry open the large lid himself.

Alaster followed Jynn in, rubbing his ear, "I wonder if she got her voice back." he joked, watching Jynn and Layam.

Shadow Alice walked into the sitting room from Layam's room, "Well i only needed an hour of sleep anyway." she said sarcastically, rubbing her left eye with a scowl. She walked up to the jar, watching Jynn try to twist the lid open. She brushed him aside, "Relax, Chicken Little, i got this." she said, popping the lid open with ease.

Jynn pouted at her angerly, "Hey, who're you calling little?" he said as Shadow Alice set the cap of the jar down.

Layam scooped Kirin out of the jar gently, "Jynn, manners." she interrupted quietly. She set Kirin down on the table, "How are you feeling?" she asked, smiling at her.

Kirin stumbled a bit, catching herself by bracing her hand on the glass jar, "Good, ma'am." she nodded, looking herself over.

~*~

Alice woke up a few minutes after Kirin screamed, having difficulty pulling herself out of a deep sleep. She sat up and moved to the edge of the bed, letting her feet dangle over the side as she rubbed her eyes with her sleeve. Her sleep had been terrible, having the same recurring dream of Rin. She stood up, stretching out with a sleepy expression.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:17 pm
[[Chicken little 8D ]]

Eli followed the shriek upstairs and found everyone awake, "Good morning everybody," he smiled politely, wiping his eyes and ruffling his hair.

jackalopez

6,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
Outside of Havencrest's Walls

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items