Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
+ h 3 ( ! r ( u $ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Spap

Newbie Noob

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 12:55 pm
User Image
Alice Young

‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡
Alice stepped into the circus, taking in the bright colours and the loud noises. She jumped when an elephant walked past her, her tiny feet carrying her to hide in the seats. Her tail swished happily and she watched the show, her whiskers twitching as well as her ears. 'I never knew such things existed.' she thought, her kitten mouth unable to create words. She didn't want to enter human form, because she wasn't used to engaging in conversation.
‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 5:54 pm
Erik's gaze rose to Myka and was followed by a short nod. "Myka." he regarded then looked back down to the gi - Arwen and listened to her spill secrets. His blank face warped into a small smile when she mentioned this Sebastian wanting him to be picked. "No, your mother chose right when she picked your father." he said softly and rubbed her head like he used to do with his own daughter. Oh, his daughter. Seeing the young girl smiling at him brought deep sadness to his nostalgic soul. "He's resilient," he continued finally. "He can take any insult, any pain, and just pull himself together."

Damian coughed awkwardly at what Arwen said the entire family said about him. It was like being an outcast. He had a gloomy air around him the entire time (And Myka and Arwen's comments didn't help one bit) but Erik's compliment lifted his spirits a little. "Really?" he blinked and looked around as if his friend were talking to someone else.

Erik looked at Damian and nodded. "Of course. I've seen you back when you were with Lili. Never had a wandering eye, you were always there for her. Such a shame she ran off to Hades." He frowned sympathetically.

Damian cringed at the thought of his ex-girlfriend. She was a strange on, much more stubborn than Myka - if possible - and very short-tempered. But she was kind and sweet, and she she shared Myka's need for 'getting to the bedroom'. Alas, she was one of the many daughters of Hades, and if he wasn't off to help his sister, she was off doing Greek god things. "Eh, don't be. Things weren't really working out for us anyway." he muttered and flicked his wrist as if it were nothing.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 6:23 pm
Arwen giggled up at Erik. "Uncle Dominick said you were hot. But you don't feel hot. Were you sick?"
Myka laughed. "Arwen, I don't think that's what he meant. Uncle Dom meant to say that Erik is very attractive."
"Oh, ok!" beamed Arwen. She leaned up, whispering into his ear. "Guess what!"  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 6:28 pm
The young man sighed. This Dominick character sounded like someone he should avoid... By now the elephants were gone and they brought in the aristocrats, performing stunts that would make some people's bones break simply by watching. He looked back down at the small girl when she whispered into his ear and gave her a bemused look. "What?"  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

roseswan95

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 6:32 pm
Rose sat by Erik in silence while she was listening to everyone's part of the conversation. She smiled at how he reacted to the little girl, with kindness and some sort of sadness and longing in his heart, as if he had his own child once. She was still a bit confused and decided to go look around in the circus. She closed her eyes and within seconds she disappeared in invisibility and walked away, since Erik had been focused with other things. She went back stage of the Circus tent and saw a beautiful horse. "Ooo..." she said softly to herself.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 6:40 pm
"I'm glad you aren't my daddy," whispered Arwen, "because then you'd be too busy looking at pretty girls to even remember that I'm there."
Meanwhile, Myka was leaning on a pole, her arms folded and her expression hard to decipher. She neither sad nor happy, nor sick, nor well, but civil.  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 6:48 pm
Erik quirked an eyebrow at the girl. It sounded like she had it more flip-flopped, but deep down he knew there was something more to it. Surely she wasn't referring to Damian, was she? "Your father loves only your mother, Arwen." he said gently.

Damian wandered up to Myka and stood in front of her. He looked at her expression and made a few funny faces, poked her cheeks, and did impressions to see if it would turn into a laugh, but it stayed the same. It reminded him of those British guards. "Something on your mind?" he asked once he gave up.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 7:06 pm
"I know that, but you don't." Arwen poked his chest, scowling. "If Mummy chose you, you wouldn't focus on her for very long. Mummy's beautiful, but not as beautiful as some other girls. Uncle Dom said that you can never keep your eyes on one woman, you're too....what's that word....inconstant."
Myka kept her eyes trained on the acrobats. "I was just thinking. I only had my father for a few years, yet those years...they kept me going. Arwen will have you for years to come, and she will never be alone again, even if I get killed. But will the beginning of her life affect her negatively? Will she become undone because of that monster who kept her hidden from me for so long?" She sighed. "I don't know, maybe I'm just going mad."  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 7:27 pm
Erik's eyes turned soulless. How dare that man say such a thing about him. When Winry still lived he thought only of her and paid little to no attention to everyone else! He hasn't given any women such a chance because there were none like Winry, and yet this man goes to judge his life? "Is that so?" he said softly, keeping his tone perfectly neutral and his face solemn.

Damian smiled at Myka. "No, that's perfectly normal." He followed her gaze to the acrobats then let his gaze drift to Erik and Arwen. Oh no... she said something that really hurt him. With their friendship he could see past the wall Erik set up, just like Myka. "She might be a little distant," he admitted then smiled at her. "But she'll find someone to help pick the pieces up with her."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 7:53 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
K A R I
Kari sat down on a bench waiting for the circus to start. She had once been in a circus acting as the freak human who could fly and have wings. She shuddered at the thought of the circus again yet she came here again she didn't know why. Probably impulse.  

Rimmi X

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 8:28 pm
"But I've learned to ignore Uncle Dom," said Arwen. "After he told me that my old daddy used to be a necromancer, I stopped listening to him altogether. It's silly! If my old daddy was a necromancer, he wouldn't be an angel." She fidgeted in Erik's lap, finally finding a comfortable spot. "Uncle Erik? When I die, will I become an angel?"
Myka tried to smile back, but failed. "I just hope she's like my mother. Mum would get knocked to the ground, trampled beneath others feet, then she's dust herself off, get back up, and keep fighting. She used to say 'trudge through the crap, Myka. Get through all the bad stuff, give it your best fight, then when it's all over, you cry. Cry until you can't breath, cry until you can barely keep standing, cry until it stops hurting'. That's stayed in my head ever since." Wrapping her arms around her waist, a tear escaped her right eye. "When things get hard, that's when you learn what you're made of. I learned I'm more like my mother than I ever thought. If I had to be like anyone, I'm glad it's that stubborn, bold, feisty Irishwoman."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 9:22 pm
The depressed man simply looked at the girl and offered a smile. "Of course.... If you be kinder to your father, that is." he chuckled.

Damian smiled and rested his forehead against Myka's. "And Arwen's just like you, so there's no doubt she'll be fine." he assured softly and listened to her talk about her mom. "My dad always said to just grit your teeth and take it." he muttered and remembered more. "But he said that to Lena. He always told me to stop playing soccer indoors." he murmured and sweatdropped at the memory of how angry his dad got when he broke a vase with the soccer ball.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 9:27 pm
"Good," said Arwen as she hugged him, "because Mister James said that he is going to kill me if Mummy doesn't hand over the book."
Myka burst out laughing, then kissed him softly. "Have I told you I love you today?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 9:35 pm
He gave her an incredulous look. "Hmm? A book?" he murmured and glanced at Myka, trying to sort through his memories to see if he met a man named James.

"I don't believe you have." Damian laughed and kissed her back.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 9:44 pm
The little girl scowled. "Yes, a book. A book that can do something really bad. Mummy won't talk about it, but I know she knows something."
"Well, I love you," she giggled, her arms wrapping around his neck.  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games