Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Public Role Play Area
The Blood of Demons, and the Steel of Samurai. -Accepting- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 61 62 63 64 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 8:43 am
"I'm hearing more than one voice." Akari crossed her arms as she glared at Jari.

"I'm at my post, at the other side of the village."

"Ha!" Kagu grinned, smacking away the other's finger. "This is Karma coming for you, brat."

"You're in trouble too, Ice Queen.."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:35 am
"...If my reborn life is just going to deal with constant bickering and yelling, I think I'd rather have stayed dead..." Fuma groaned.

"....That's cold..."  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

cptflint

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 12:19 pm
Yuki stood in the same position even as another woman approached accusing them of disturbing the peace, and continued to watch. This was after all the most entertaining thing happening in this small village.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:27 pm
"If that's big of an issue, I can reverse your spell." Akari grunted in reply to Fuma, tapping her katana.

"Still don't know why he risked bringing you back..."

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:45 pm
"Well. It's clear Jari's book is not only directed at Kagu.."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 1:24 pm
"And what the Hell is that suppose to mean?"  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 4:12 pm
"I think it ought to be quite clear.."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 9:03 pm
"I'm not really sure I do understand you." Akari grunted as she rolled her eyes.

"No matter. Just keep it down here. I'm ignoring the fact I was told Yorg was making a scene here with here with our traveler." She nodded to Yuki as she stared at him curiously.

"What brings you here anyway?"

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

cptflint

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 2:15 pm
"I was hired to hunt down a couple of demons," he replied. "These two weren't them, fortunately."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 3:05 pm
"Any descriptions on your demons?" Akari rose her eyebrow. "I've seen some pass by, perhaps even circling. I can't deal with them myself, as their out of the village's boundaries."  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

cptflint

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 6:31 pm
"The descriptions were pretty vague. A female and child," he replied with a shrug. "The ogre was not in the job description," he added. "But if some others are causing problems nearby I can help deal with those if you'd like."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 6:48 pm
"Hm, as much as I'd like these two gone," Akari looked over to see Kagu had finally wrapped her hands around Jari's neck.
"I owe the a debt. So you can't kill them yet." Her lips curled in a amused smirk.

"Just so happens I have seen some others though roughly matching that description."

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

cptflint

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 7:35 pm
"Really now?" Yuki asked. "What can you tell me about them?"  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 9:31 pm
"Well, after snooping around in some texts, I've lowered down some possibilities of what be sniffing around here." Akari admitted as she crossed her arms and leaned on her right foot.

"The little one, I think it might be something called an Acheri. Couldn't find too much, as most of the lore is from another land. All I could clearly gather was they bring illness to the young, and death to the old. Some of the local children have suddenly fallen ill, although it could be the work of a Shtriga. Lore says that it can also bring on illness from children, as it survives by draining life out others." She gave a heavy sigh, looking out to the forest as if expecting the creatures to show.

"It'd be this village's luck to have both of these creatures.."

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

cptflint

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 2:48 pm
"Acheri and a Shtrug... that is most unfortunate," Yuki replied. "I might be able to take care of this problem for you. Is it possible to get some support in the form of food?" he asked. "Something simple to eat before looking around in the woods would be great."  
Public Role Play Area

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 61 62 63 64 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games