Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Resident Evil 5 Discussion:: The Infection Spreads Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

starvigilante

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 1:26 pm
I apologise. But Wesker doesn't have the G-Virus. The last sample was destroyed regardless of how you played Resi2.

Not to mention. Ada was working for Wesker along with Krauser in Resi4. And it mentions the usage of the Las Plagas for the resurrection of Umbrella.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 1:30 pm
starvigilante
I apologise. But Wesker doesn't have the G-Virus. The last sample was destroyed regardless of how you played Resi2.

Not to mention. Ada was working for Wesker along with Krauser in Resi4. And it mentions the usage of the Las Plagas for the resurrection of Umbrella.

I also apologise because I haven't played Resident Evil 2 in awhile.

As for the Plagas sample, if you played Seperate Way, a mini-game for RE4 on the PS2 version only, then you would know that Ada was actually working for an unnamed Organization and that she sent Wesker a fasle sample.  

Elliot Salem

starvigilante

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 1:36 pm
I'm sorry I haven't played Separate Ways...yet. How bizarre. Ada is still as wily and manipulative as she was in Resi2. Cheating her own death and such.

You know your stuff Vash. I'm glad that for once I'm surrounded by people who do, rather than the usual suspects.

What's your personal view on the 'carriers' (I don't really want to say they're zombies as we don't know what they're infected with yet) in Resi5?  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 1:40 pm
I actually haven't played Seperate Ways myself. I've done extensive research on it and watched the cutscenes for it on various sights.

Well, I can only guess that these new creatures will have the T-Virus and have mutated into the Crimson Head stage. But it is also possible that a new virus will have something to do with it.  

Elliot Salem

starvigilante

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 1:55 pm
I agree but hopefully not a new virus along the lines of the tG virus from Dead Aim. I mean, that was just a bit too far-fetched, even for a franchise that contains a virus that, in effect, awakes the dead.

Who would create the new virus? The main researcher William Birkin is dead. That is very interesting... After all, Wesker was a scientific researcher with Umbrella back in the day...  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 2:00 pm
It could be a combination of the virus's that Wesker has.

The unnamed Oganization could probably create a virus. Everything is a possibility in the world of Resident Evil.  

Elliot Salem

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 3:17 pm
Actually, fellas, Wesker DOES have the G Virus. He got the sample from Birkins (seemingly) dead body, after it got its a** kicked before the elevator scene. Ada managed to get a tissue sample, I'm assuming. So Wesker DOES have G-Virus. He said so himself in his Report. (As inaccurate as some things may have been. It wasn't the fault of the scripters, it was the fault of footage editors.) Bottom line is: Wesker has the T-Virus, G-Virus and T-Veronica Virus.

And just because Ada sent Wesker the wrong sample. Or possibly a bomb. She said something along the lines of, "I sent Wesker a different surprise" whatever it may be. Just because Wesker didn't receive Las Plagas, doesn't mean he won't be the main villain in the next one. For all we know, he's been working on expanding on T-Virus, making smarter weapons hence what we see in RE5. Whereas Ada's Organization is working with Las Plagas. And we got ourselves a war amonth bio weapons. Chris could easily be facing both. Now THAT'S trouble.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 4:04 pm
You're right Bio. In that case, they shound add dual wielding to certain weapons.  

Elliot Salem

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 5:01 pm
Vash Thompson
You're right Bio. In that case, they shound add dual wielding to certain weapons.

Dual wielding will still make it impossible to aim at multiple targets. And if not impossible, then extremely difficult. Though I think they whould have a double equipped weapon. Let's say Chris finds an M4A1 Assault Rifle. Then finds other attachments for it like a grenade launcher. So you'll have a weapon that can fire rapid bullets, or, if it comes down to it, fire a grenade for a more powerful single hit. They did this in Parasite Eve 2. I think it would be pretty cool.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 9:25 am
All this talk about anti-carrier weaponry and Resident evil gives me a warm fuzzy feeling inside.
I don't think dual wielding would work too well even with the new 'makeover', even in Halo2 it was pretty simple, it just fired them both, not much more aiming capabilities And it won't work DMC style.
I like Bios point of weapon attachments.  

[~.Kami.Kaze.~]

Skylar St Claire

4,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 9:43 am
It would be nice to be able to use a weapon thats ran out of ammo as a melee weapon. So many times in RE:OB I wanted to use a broken shotgun like a bat and wack those damn zombies with it. It would work seeing as Leon can use the knife..you'd just have to time it just right. Oh and also, say for the assault rife with a knife attachment, you could use that to stab/slash with((donno about the Xbox 360 version since it doesnt have as many buttons as the PS3 has))useing a secondary command button((or like the knife button on RE4)) to save ammo and not have to a** it to the invintory screen and select the combat knife.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 11:16 am
Yeah I was dissapointed, Halo again but, you could use weapons that were out of ammo like that and damn was it useful, especially rifles and shotguns, and a bayonet attachment would be awesome, Zombie(Plaga)-kabobs.  

[~.Kami.Kaze.~]

starvigilante

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 12:19 pm
Lol. Undead kebabs. They could add the feature to enhance/combine weapons by finding tape or something.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 1:29 pm
Yeah and that could also save inventory space.  

[~.Kami.Kaze.~]

starvigilante

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 2:45 pm
Which makes me wonder ... Will Resi5 have the classic Resi inventory and item boxes or will it continue the awesome Atache case concept.

Seems a little foolish to go back on themselves.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games