Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Dragon Hunter (open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

River of Time

Beloved Friend

7,750 Points
  • Generous 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 6:06 pm
Mont extended his rod and began slashing at him, more at the head and neck. To keep him a distance that is, then he brought more acids, aiming for the torso and the such.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 6:09 pm
"Careful" He sneered evily at Mont "Don't want to hit the lion do you? It's a shame. He will probably be dead before the dragoness even arrives for him at this rate." He used the unconcious Leo as a living shield to prevent Mont from using any more acids.  

PaladinCat

Moonlight Werewolf

River of Time

Beloved Friend

7,750 Points
  • Generous 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 6:14 pm
Mont stood there, losing to his lighter side. Then he tossed a quick-heal potion at Leo, hoping even for it to shatter on him. "Leave him be. You may want a dragoness, but you can't get as much as you can for herbs." He felt submitted, failing to keep himself, but at least in high hopes of helping Leo.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 6:23 pm
River of Time
Mont stood there, losing to his lighter side. Then he tossed a quick-heal potion at Leo, hoping even for it to shatter on him. "Leave him be. You may want a dragoness, but you can't get as much as you can for herbs." He felt submitted, failing to keep himself, but at least in high hopes of helping Leo.

Leo's wounds slowly knitted themselves back together and his arm snapped back into place. He remained unconcious though. "Pretty potent stuff you have there. But I have no need for herbs. I want my dragoness." He held the knife to Leo's neck. "Move again and I will slit his throat"  

PaladinCat

Moonlight Werewolf

River of Time

Beloved Friend

7,750 Points
  • Generous 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 6:28 pm
Mont tried to reason with him,"Why do you want her? I said that these are more expensive than any dragon's scales. I know, because I was trained to market." He didn't move, in tears, he was silently praying for a miracle to happen.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 6:35 pm
"Because it makes the toughest armor around. My people need tough" He charged at Mont slamming into him and pinning him to the ground. "This ends here" He ties Mont up and puts him up against the same pole as Leo. You fought well little kitten but just like the lion, you are now mine to do with as I please." He eyed Mont and slammed his fist repeatedly into his now unguarded belly.  

PaladinCat

Moonlight Werewolf

River of Time

Beloved Friend

7,750 Points
  • Generous 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 6:41 pm
Mont cried, trying not to spill a secret, but he knew that he would try to get to Leo soon. "Mythril! Mythril is a constructed metal, unbreakable..." He hated the thought of being helpless to Leo. He looked down in shame,"I know the recipe..."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 6:46 pm
He brought the dagger out and ripped Leo's tunic top open. He held the knife to Leo's chest and pressed inward causing deep cuts. "Now, tell me the recipe or I flay the lion alive. I know he's the reason you are here." he cut even deeper causing a pained expression on Leo's unconcious face.  

PaladinCat

Moonlight Werewolf

River of Time

Beloved Friend

7,750 Points
  • Generous 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 6:53 pm
"No! Leave him alone!" He had only a short time to tell him. "You can do that to me, but not him!" He began crying,"Just let him be..." He couldn't think of the recipe right now, because of all the rushing of images, but he knew it by heart. "I'll make it for you if you let him walk away!"  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 6:57 pm
He picked up Leo's paw. "I need more than just you making it for me" He spread the claws outward and held the knife to the base of one. "I see this is your weakness. So no, I won't let him go. But here's the deal, you tell me exactly how to make it or I start declawing him." He held the knife threateningly.  

PaladinCat

Moonlight Werewolf

River of Time

Beloved Friend

7,750 Points
  • Generous 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 7:05 pm
Mont was petrified,"Please, no!" He began trying to think of something, hoping that Hermes would help him. "I'm a man of my word! Please! I can't think of it right now!" Knowing as the dwarf edged closer to Leo's claws, he had to follow his lead. "OK...I'll tell you. It is something I could only whisper. Its that sacred!" He needed to calm himself.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 7:11 pm
"If you want to save the lion's claws you'll have to tell me. Out loud." He kept the blade in place. "Last chance before I start declawing him cat. 3. . . 2. . ."  

PaladinCat

Moonlight Werewolf

River of Time

Beloved Friend

7,750 Points
  • Generous 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 7:18 pm
Mont was choking on his sadness now,"Please!" He calmed himself barely, then told him a quarter of the recipe, hoping he was satisfied. He didn't tell him that it was only a piece though. "NOW LET HIM GO!"  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 7:21 pm
"Interesting. But it doesn't sound complete." He eyed Mont. "Are you sure there isn't more of it? Lie to me and. . ." He held the knife to Leo's throat again.  

PaladinCat

Moonlight Werewolf

River of Time

Beloved Friend

7,750 Points
  • Generous 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 7:26 pm
He told another piece, making it sound like that it was the final ingredient. "You promised..." Mont looked to the sky in a prayer for Hermes to send thieves to save them.  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games