Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
The Naga's Scales. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

aeris192
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 5:23 pm
Chase smiled weakly, surveying the building in front of them with some interest. The most of his attention, however, was on the speed (even though it wasn't very fast) they were descending. He found himself unconciously clinging to Najah as the ground grew closer.

When they got low enough, he quickly jumped off, dusting himself off and immediatly getting slightly closer to the entrance to forget the journey. At the door, he turned and waited for Najah and Raziel.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 7:23 pm
Raziel landed beside Chase, willing away his wings as he touched down. He adjusted his clothing before bowing thankfully to Najah.

"Thank you for the help, Milady. Would you be so kind as to show us inside, I'm afraid this would be our first time inside and I don't want to give anyone the impression that we are intruders."  

Xx_Raziel-Phoenix_xX

Dapper Genius

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50

yarshexXxaerith

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 11:46 am
"Oh...of course."
The witch replied, excitement level lowering as her emeralde eyes showed a more serious attitude underneath their grace. She hopped off the staff and it inverted like a normal weapon would. She took hold of it, the feathers flowing neatly behind her as she walked up to the pub, letting off an aura that they meant no harm. She could sense that the caretaker, Viva most likely, was wary of their approach and hoped he got the message they were allies. However, she stayed on guard, just in case, as she opened the door and stepped inside.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 2:02 pm
He followed closely behind, surveying the surroundings intently.

"So how is it that you know of Miss Lutia and Viva? Are you a new recruit?"  

Xx_Raziel-Phoenix_xX

Dapper Genius

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50

supremeviva
Crew

Malevolent Codger

6,975 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Streaker 200
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 8:25 pm
Viva lets go of the pulse rifle as he recognizes Raziel and Chase form files stored in the Jarian archives. He steps out form behind the counter and moves towards the newcomers slowly. His long black trench coat billowing aroung his feet.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 6:42 am
As he stepped through the doorway he felt an instant sensation of calm and safety. He was eager to find Lutia and brief her on their mission success. He noticed someone approaching them and recognized it as Viva. He didn't know him personally, but he had done research on Jarian members and Viva had intruigued him immensely. For some reason, he was craving friendly competition.

"You must be Viva. Pleasure to meet you. Is Miss Lutia around, by chance?"  

Xx_Raziel-Phoenix_xX

Dapper Genius

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50

aeris192
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 9:22 am
Chase nodded, smiling a bit at Viva. While Raziel was asking for Lutia, who he was eager to see again too, Chase looked around the pub feeling safe in such a place.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 3:28 pm
Najah stayed back near the entrance watching Chase and Raziel greet Viva. She beamed silently to herself while purposely not answering Raziel's question as he was now busy.  

yarshexXxaerith

supremeviva
Crew

Malevolent Codger

6,975 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Streaker 200
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 7:50 pm
Viva tilts his head to the side for a moment as he looks over the group one more time. He finally turns back to Raziel.

"Yeah I'm Viva, and no; Lutia's not around. Matter of fact, I haven't seen her in quite some time. I've only been getting messages form her. I'm assuming she is still trying to recover our Headquaters. Till then I've have been instructed to rebuild the Naga Scales and turn it into the Jarian home away form home. Several other memebers of the Clan are already here. Make yourself at home. Rooms are upstairs. The dojo, armory, control and medical rooms are all downstairs, and require you passing though a security checkpoint. Anyway. Kick back and relax. Food and drink for Jarians is free. If you wish to go to the lower levels then ask and I will direct you though the checkpoint."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 3:24 am
He nodded politely.

"That is wonderful, thank you. I would love to see the dojo, if that is alright."  

Xx_Raziel-Phoenix_xX

Dapper Genius

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50

supremeviva
Crew

Malevolent Codger

6,975 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Streaker 200
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 9:29 pm
Viva nods then turns and head back behind the bar. He takes a key form the counter and unlocks a door in the back of the commons room.

He steps into a plain metal plated hallway. As soon as his foot touches the cold metal floor panels slide open on the walls and ceiling exposing dozens of shielded high powered anti-matter turrets.

"Come on, its this way."

As he progress down the hallway the turrets track him turning slowly to follow his movements. Finally he arrives at a large vault like door. He places his hand on a palm scanner, while his retinal , brainwave, energy signature, and DNA are scanned in rapid succession and compared to what is kept on record in the control room.

A a hiss of pressurized air signals the thick locks opening. The massive door swings open silently to reveal a two keypads flanking a reinforced elevator door. He punchs in two seperate codes into the keypads at the same time. A sound beep confirms the proper code as the doors slide open. He turns back to Raziel.

"Well, you coming or not?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 12:02 pm
He smiled and followed Viva quietly, even through all the obvious dangers and defenses they encountered, he remained cheerful through it all. After having served with Lutia for so long, nothing surprised him when it came to any of her property.

He followed Viva into the elevator, taking a slight moment to memorize the security protocols deployed here before the elevator began it's work.

"Any news on Miss Lutia about her plans? I'm sure she hasn't told you much, but at least something would be better than nothing for me right now."  

Xx_Raziel-Phoenix_xX

Dapper Genius

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50

aeris192
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 4:40 pm
Chase chose not to follow, finding himself a seat in the common room. He was tired and realized with a start that it had been a while since he'd last rested.
Giving up the fight and, forgetting Najah was still in the premises, he drifted off to sleep on the couch.

The dollie stayed hidden on Raziel's head, wondering if she'd get shot down for being a possible unwelcomed guest in this secret place.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 8:47 pm
Viva lays is hand against a crystal panel on the elevator.

"Dojo."

"Voice pattern identified. Beginning descent."

Viva casts a warily eye at Raziel. He personally has never met the guy, but he knew that he was one of Lutia's top agents and had been on a long mission somewhere in Byako.

"My knowledge is of the current situation is limited at best. I know the portal to the Base has been blocked or something like that. Though I haven't had a time to investigate the matter much. I was needed to repel a assault by Data Towers. After that I had to track down some magician. He ended up destroying the original Naga Scales before I was ordered to track him. So I was ordered to rebuild, fortify, and defend this place to act as a temporary Headquarters while Lutia attempts to find a way to get back to the main base. I haven't spoken to her personally since I have came back, so I assuming she's very busy. All I know right now is that all of the Jarians are regrouping here, and I'm to defend them while they stay here. "

The elevator finally comes to a stop. The two massive door open to what appears to be a traditional dojo. The only exceptions were a small bluish crystal panel embedded into a wall.

"Weights are over in the far corner. They go up to 500 tons so be careful to read which each one is. The blue panel dispenses training dones. default difficulty setting is 0. That about the tactics and strength of a child. It goes up to 50 which is a challenge even for me going full out. Don't worry about holding back. This place place is charged with magic and is comprises of smart materials. It will rebuild itself rather rapidly to any damage. the Scales also has a drone factory built in so destroy as many as you like. Is there anything else you want?"  

supremeviva
Crew

Malevolent Codger

6,975 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Streaker 200
  • 50 Wins 150

Xx_Raziel-Phoenix_xX

Dapper Genius

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 5:44 am
He digested everything Viva said with his usual quiet clarity. As soon as the elevator doors opened he stared in wonder at the dojo and it's technological wonders arrayed before him. He listened loosely to Viva explanations and stepped off the elevator as he came to the end. He turned and bowed towards Viva before removing his jacket with a smile.

"Thank you, Viva. The dojo will serve all my needs until Lady Lutia returns. Please notify me when she does, I have much to tell her."  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games