Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Hidden Rain Village Gates [LOCKED] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

X Fall Poet X

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 2:35 pm
::Stay Beautiful...::

::...On the inside and out::

User Image

Aoto shook his head confidently. "I do Lady Amekage," he said. "As for my strength level... I possess a power that no other puppeteer possesses. Along with my ability to use elemental jutsu through my puppets, I was appointed Raikage because of my power to control my puppets without chakra strings. I would be able to summon up several dozen puppets and control up to 10 at once with my mind. And after I attacked with one group of 10, I would switch my focus to make 10 more attack, all in different ways, utilizing their various tool to my disposal, whether it be the weapons concealed within them, or using my more valuable, high ranked puppets to perform jutsu," Aoto explained. "I don't have very strong muscles, but I am very fast, and have a lot of endurance, so i am good at evading." Aoto smiled. "On the battlefield, I am probably the most nervous, but I am also the most confident in my abilities. I would feel comfortable fighting a ninja of kage level."

Aoto

Visiokuga

: razz uppeteer+SS-Rank+Former Raikage(Many years ago)::

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 1:30 am
-|Queen of Dragons|-||Nayely Hatake Dragconic||-|SS-Ranked|-
-|Akatsuki Leader|-|Amekage|-

User Image

"Well, if you want to be enlisted as a high rank, you have to take a test..and that test is to capture me, you can either use your puppets, but they must be non lethal, or you can tie me up with wire, so its up to you, have your puppets entangle me, or the wire." She said with a smile.  

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Battle: Knight 100

Sindenky

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 2:58 am
User Image
K e m u r i
R o s u

"The Guardian Smoke of the Rain."
o Akatsuki's White Tiger o
o Sanin o Amegakure o Close quarter ninjutsu o Smoke Shifting o

Having followed the strange girl to the gates of the village, Kemuri was not far from the Amekage and the sleeping boy. He caught most of the conversation, and he was not particularly hidden, so they should both know of his presence. The Sanin let out a small sigh, this could become problematic. The last outsider to join there ranks nearly caused the death of one of Kemuri's best students. This boy was allowed to join by the Amekage, against Kemuri personal wishes. Hearing this mans request, all he could think of is who would die in this mans place.

He would never go against the wishes of the kage however. If Lady Nayely wished to allow outsiders to join, it was simply Kemuri's job to keep both them and the village safe. A strange feeling came from somewhere within the village, the Sanin thought to check it out, but wished to see the outcome of this conversation, since he was never being informed of changes to the village.

"A man has two reasons for everything. A good reason, and the real reason."
"The best way to become boring is to say everything."
"Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending."
136 Jutsu
_90 Academy Jutsu
__75 Gennin Jutsu
___65 Chuunin Jutsu
____5 Jounin Jutsu
_____20 S-Rank Jutsu

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 1:29 pm

User Image

Aoto nodded his head, clerifying he understood Nayely's conditions. Aoto then peeked over his shoulder to see another nin from Rain, he smiled in hopes to relieve some tension that the man would have from Aoto's unexpected presence. "Lady Amekage," he said with his head still over his shoulder, "I am guessing that because your conditions require to me capture you, rather than face you in combat, or simply deflect your attacks without using lethal force for as long as possible, that you are more of an agile type, good at evading attacks and finding your way out of traps, which would make sense for you making me abide by these rules, if I am not correct? Possiblly focusing on mid to long range tactics, using summons or other long range jutsu to fight?" Aoto was now facing Nayely. "I accept your challenge." He was smiling. "But I make a request to do this somewhere not in the visinity of the village, for I would feel bad causing damage to the village. Do not be cautious of my motives, for there can be as many spectators and as much security as you please, I would never try to kidnap you in a secluded place!" He smiled even wider.

Aoto

Visiokuga

X Fall Poet X

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 1:51 pm
-|Queen of Dragons|-||Nayely Hatake Dragconic||-|SS-Ranked|-
-|Akatsuki Leader|-|Amekage|-

User Image

She looked over Aoto's shoulder to see Kemuri. "Its alright Kemuri, im going to give him a test and i will be back later." She said out loud to him so that he can hear. "And being kidnapped sounds like fun." She said teasingly. "And if you are that serious about a location, then we can go into the country for a location." She said. "And its not that im agile and great at evading...its..just fun." She said with a smile.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 5:04 pm
User Image
K e m u r i
R o s u

Kemuri shook his head at the Amekage's response. "No my lady, I do not fear for you, you can handle yourself, but I do however fear for the sanctity of the rain village. Forgive me, I mean no disrespect with my words." he said with a small bow. He would leave soon to tend to the village. When Nayley left, he would be acting as leader for a short time. There was little for him to do with most members off participating in the exams, but there was something that needed to be done.

"Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending."
136 Jutsu
_90 Academy Jutsu
__75 Gennin Jutsu
___65 Chuunin Jutsu
____5 Jounin Jutsu
_____20 S-Rank Jutsu

Sindenky

X Fall Poet X

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 7:49 pm

User Image

Aoto smiled. "Alright!," he said, "Where shall we head off to?"

Aoto

Visiokuga

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 2:47 am
User Image
Omoi Gensou Uchiha
♬♫♪♩Akatsuki's silent note of madness♩♪♫♬
"Don't part with your illusions. When they are gone you may still exist, but you have ceased to live."

Omoi ran out the gates, the chilly air in his lungs and against his face made him feel more alive then he had in a long time. He formed a handseal and suddenly a clone appeared next to him and took off in the opposite direction, it was time to confront his past while the real him searched for his future.

Voice Sample
Forsaken - Theme
Cantata Mortis - Battle Theme

Karuda Gensou Uchiha

Greedy Consumer

3,550 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Phantom Muse

Friendly Shapeshifter

7,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 3:36 pm
User Image

Akkari Martsuro Amegakure Genin Oragami no Dara

She had arrived, with her umbrella up and blocking the rain like so. She loved the rain falling on her Umbrella. But at the same time, it was always wet. She then see the gate. Oh they were good times of playing around them, but at the same time getting yelled at for doing so.You never know who you will meet in the end. She then headed to the nearest place that she needed to go to.

-----My Melody-----

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 7:07 am
Hiro tried behind Akkari, making sure her journey back to the Rain village was a safe one. It was funny how you could slowly tell how close the village was based on the weather. First the sunny sky disappears behind the hazy clouds. Then it slowly begins to sprinkle and then quickly becomesan all out downpour.  

Cappey-San

Aged Gekko

9,350 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100

R0bot0

Patriotic Guildsman

9,425 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 9:55 am
--------Fuuton Masters Clan Curse Mark ll Head of the Katon Blood Artistry--------
Chuunin

User ImageRed X
Adam Nagareboshi, The Daredevil of the Rain

A gust of wind would pass by the guards, as it was just Red X going through with his wind jutsu.

(Exit---> wink

Look into the eyes of justice
"Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends." - John 15:13
"I can do everything through Christ which strengthneth me" - Philippians 4:13
How do you kill a man without fear?
I am the home of the homeless, the strength of the weak, and the money of the poor!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 2:01 am
[||||]Zatoshi Nagato[||||]

"Paper folds and unfolds just as the future should!”

Amegakure//Chuunin//Origami no Dara//
Ninjutsu Class//Fuuton Masters

User Image
[||||]ONE OK ROCK - Dreamer[||||]

Zatoshi ran through the gates with a hop and some pep in his step, he had became a Chuunin and didn't even have to kill anyone, he knew he was going to have to change his attitude as a Chuunin but he decided that it can wait until after the celebration was over
[exit to academy]  

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 2:41 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
luCA ARCuRi | iяuƆяA AƆul

If art is an Explosion.....

Bounty Hunter: Taijutsu class
The calm breeze blew across the gates, as luca sat just outside the village limits, his back against the wall just next to the entrance, his eyes closed with his hands behind his head. In this spot, he rested, allowing his mind and body to rest, while remaining aware of his surroundings.

Then i am it's Masterpiece

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 10:25 am
User Image
K e m u r i
R o s u

He watched as most of the students returned from the exams. He would need to debrief them on how they did, and felt it safe to return to the inside of the village. As he moved to pass though the gates, something caught his attention. A boy he did not recognize leaning on the walls, looking relatively calm.

The Sanin stepped back outside of the gates, and closed the distance between himself and Luca. "Hey you, whats your name?" he asked the boy, searching for some form of identification on him like a headband or even better a name tag.

136 Jutsu
_90 Academy Jutsu
__75 Gennin Jutsu
___65 Chuunin Jutsu
____5 Jounin Jutsu
_____20 S-Rank Jutsu

Sindenky

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 10:42 am
luCA ARCuRi | iяuƆяA AƆul

If art is an Explosion.....

Monk Class
Luca looked up at the man standing before him, "Luca Acuri, Genin," he would say casually, the metal plate of his headband now visible connected to the long scarf draped around his neck.

Then i am it's Masterpiece

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games