Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Otokage's Building Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 4:46 pm
I Kuro I
(( I need an IC Reason for the Dizzle and Regula to visit Rain. Mr. Flash, can you tell them you saw a Kaguya wearing a Rain Band? ))

{{Sure can do 3nodding }}  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 4:47 pm
XxBlack_FlashxX
I Kuro I
(( I need an IC Reason for the Dizzle and Regula to visit Rain. Mr. Flash, can you tell them you saw a Kaguya wearing a Rain Band? ))

{{Sure can do 3nodding }}

(( Thanks! ))  

OHKO Bunny

O.G. Rabbit

8,250 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Divorced 100

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 4:59 pm
Victor emerged from the floor of the Otokage's office--he'd stealthily installed a circle of earth in the ground in the corner of the room. This was so he could enter without other people detecting him. He noticed a battle about to take place, but he paid no heed to it as he walked up to Velox and Nanashi. "Lord Otokage, I've finished with my mission. Is there anything else you would have me do?" Victor looked to Velox for a brief moment. "An alliance...that sounds appealing."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 5:17 pm
(MRK: The area is pretty much a thirty by thirty foot room, fair amount of windows, one large desk off to one corner, and a bunch of chairs off to the other corner. Otherwise it is all empty. BTW the roof is twenty feet tall.)

"Well let's sit over here and discuss it. Oh, and Vic, you can either take another mission, or watch this battle." Nanashi said as he went and sat on a chair in the corner. "So, what sort of battle strength does your village have?" Nanashi asked as he stuck his tongue out at Nezumiiro.  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Raito Ichiru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 5:19 pm
"Sorry, but this is the only way." Vilmos said as several of the stitches on his arm began to unthread themselves. His own body was all he would need to use for this battle. "You want first move?" He asked of Sabia.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 5:28 pm
User Image

Onexxdayxxmyxxfangsxxwillxxbex x
Longerxxandxxsharperxxthanxxanyonexxx x

THE STRONGER YOU ARE,
AND THE LONGER YOUR FANGS ARE,
YOU WOULD NOT BE ABLE TO SEE
THAT YOU ARE ALREADY TRAPPED IN MY CAGE...

User Image

☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰

User Image

▎▎xxVelox Verbera Sokuryokuxx▎▎xxKumogakurexx▎▎xxSanninxx▎▎xxByakuganxx▎▎xxInuzukaxx▎▎

Velox chuckled a Nanashi. He seemed to be almost like a child. "Hmmm..." Velox said as he placed his hand to his chin. "From what I can remember we have the Kyuubi, Rahenno Inuzuka under our command. We have several Ex-Kages backing us including Ryugan and Regula Kaguya, Shane Uchiha, Rahenno, and Kazuo. We have to Jounin which I know off as of now and the current Raikage, my brother Kamizuki, who was claimed to be the one who assassinated the previous Tsuchikage. That is all I can say for now. I, myself, have just returned to the village. We're strong for a village but fighting a war alone? No way that's going to happen. Will you be willing to aid us in this upcoming war?"

葵ーThe Blue Fang of the Eastー騎馬

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

User Image

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 5:31 pm
"I'd rather not waste my time here, Lord Otokage. Vilmos may be my cousin--" With a whip of his hand, a tendril shot inches in front of Vilmos' face and stabbed into the wall to his right. "--But he's taken matters into his own hands." The tendril withdrew; it was only to get the boy's attention. "So yes...another mission would be swell."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 5:35 pm
XxBlack_FlashxX
User Image

Onexxdayxxmyxxfangsxxwillxxbex x
Longerxxandxxsharperxxthanxxanyonexxx x

THE STRONGER YOU ARE,
AND THE LONGER YOUR FANGS ARE,
YOU WOULD NOT BE ABLE TO SEE
THAT YOU ARE ALREADY TRAPPED IN MY CAGE...

User Image

☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰

User Image

▎▎xxVelox Verbera Sokuryokuxx▎▎xxKumogakurexx▎▎xxSanninxx▎▎xxByakuganxx▎▎xxInuzukaxx▎▎

Velox chuckled a Nanashi. He seemed to be almost like a child. "Hmmm..." Velox said as he placed his hand to his chin. "From what I can remember we have the Kyuubi, Rahenno Inuzuka under our command. We have several Ex-Kages backing us including Ryugan and Regula Kaguya, Shane Uchiha, Rahenno, and Kazuo. We have to Jounin which I know off as of now and the current Raikage, my brother Kamizuki, who was claimed to be the one who assassinated the previous Tsuchikage. That is all I can say for now. I, myself, have just returned to the village. We're strong for a village but fighting a war alone? No way that's going to happen. Will you be willing to aid us in this upcoming war?"

葵ーThe Blue Fang of the Eastー騎馬

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

User Image

(You a**, You just have to mention that in front of me huh? XD whee )

+N+akamuro +S+hirogane

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

|+l+|-Genin-|+l+|-Shirogane Clan-|+l+|-Iron Sand-|+l+|-Puppet User-|+l+|-The Exiled One-|+l+|-Otogakure-|+l+|

Mother...

Nakamuro stood back a bit as for the two to fight, Nanashi seems to be enjoying himself of this as Nakamuro stood by a lone wall. He watched, scanning the area and the fighters, making sure to note of what kind of abilities they both have.

...Give me strength

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

Cappey-San

Aged Gekko

9,350 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 6:49 pm
Hiro Sherudon

User Image

Hiro stood on the opposing side of the battlefield as he yelled at the sound ninja, Nakamuro, who had once interfered with affairs that did not concern him. "Dont get any ideas of jumping in on this fight kid, or you'll have the privaledge of dealing with me," Hiro stated as he pointed his thumb at himself. Hiro had seen his childish tricks and techniques where as to his opponent Hiro's skills would be a mystery. He then turned his attention to Sabia, who was preparing to duke it out. "Sabia you got this, finish it quickly so we can be on our way."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 6:53 pm
"Don't forget." Victor said plainly as he waited for his Kage to send him on another mission. "You're in the Sound, not Rain. Calling a higher-ranking ninja than you 'kid', when you're not in a place where it's applicable....really not something you should be doing, is it?' In every sense of the situation Victor was correct. For Hiro to speak out against a higher ranking ninja in a different village other than his own....it really made him out to be quite the assholish type.  

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300

Cappey-San

Aged Gekko

9,350 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 6:55 pm
((Nakamuro is a Genin just like me?))  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 6:55 pm
+N+akamuro +S+hirogane

|+l+|-Genin-|+l+|-Shirogane Clan-|+l+|-Iron Sand-|+l+|-Puppet User-|+l+|-The Exiled One-|+l+|-Otogakure-|+l+|

Mother...

Nakamuro turn his attention to Hiro, which annoyed him of how confident his skills where. "The dog who barks the loudest tends to have the weaker bite." he told him, giving Hiro a small smirk as he was not afriad of this man's power nor the idea of death coming at Nakamuro's doors. No, he knows that he could take on this man if you wanted too, but in truth, he didn't know what his strengths where at the moment nor does he know of his third puppet..

...Give me strength

(No, but i'm about to become a chunin, just need to spar with someone.)  

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

Cappey-San

Aged Gekko

9,350 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 6:58 pm
Demonic Slayer Wasuken
+N+akamuro +S+hirogane

Mother...

Nakamuro turn his attention to Hiro, which annoyed him of how confident his skills where. "The dog who barks the loudest tends to have the weaker bite." he told him, giving Hiro a small smirk as he was not afriad of this man's power nor the idea of death coming at Nakamuro's doors. No, he knows that he could take on this man if you wanted too, but in truth, he didn't know what his strengths where at the moment nor does he know of his third puppet..

...Give me strength

((Oh snap you should spar with me for old time sake, I honestly want to see how much my old comrades improved RP wise since I left Gaia. Plus you fight 85% exactly like Hiro))  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 6:58 pm
(Dig, he was talking to DSW not me XD)

"Hmmm, sounds intriguing. Count me and my forces an ally." Nanashi smiled, as his face then quirked into a pondering disposition. "I guess this means that you gain knowledge that transcends time." Nanashi said thoughtfully. He then snapped back to Victor. "Pick whatever Mission you like, and finish it." He said with a smile.  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:01 pm
Tails1990
Demonic Slayer Wasuken
+N+akamuro +S+hirogane

Mother...

...Give me strength

((Oh snap you should spar with me for old time sake, I honestly want to see how much my old comrades improved RP wise since I left Gaia. Plus you fight 85% exactly like Hiro))

(Sure thing, just say that you want to spar with Nakamuro, to see if his words are as high as his fighting. XD)  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games