Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Otogakure Training Grounds Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Katsuro Sony

6,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 3:55 pm
((lol start with me first))

The emotionless husk of a boy turned to face Tetsuya, his vision shifted away from directly looking at him, a childlike reaction leaving to wonder the true ability of the small shinobi.

"I will test you."

He said this timidly as a kid would talk to a stranger, he shifted his body uncomfortably his head tilting slightly to the left along with his eyes. The cloak he fashioned was thick and covered nearly every part of his body, excluding his head but his face was thickly obscured by his hair though his eyes seamed to pierce through with a bright white and a small pupils. He shifted his weight back and forth both hands behind his back.

"I'm not very strong but.....I can help gauging your strength."

He finally smiled a bit, a sign of ambition maybe, a impulse to begin fighting. His actions seamed to be rushing the situation as if revealing the boys motivation to get to his current rank.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 4:21 pm
(haha ok...I'm gonna start posting my jutsu count thing with my posts because if I don't I'll lose track. Not that I use many jutsu anyway though.)

Tetsuya's eyes turned to face the one who had spoken to him. He would initially underestimate him as a result of his physical appearance and his voice but his logic quickly overtook these assumptions. Nanashi had greeted him as if they were good friends meaning that this ninja was obviously not someone Tetsuya could just easily take without effort. He took note of the fact that the boy was almost entirely covered by his cloak and concluded that a direct frontward assault would be useless, but feigning one would allow him to see just what lie in store with this sparring opponent. In that instant those words also reminded him that this was no fight to the death, but merely a test of his abilities and he intended to show them all in hopes of expressing how ready he was to move up to the next level. "Fine..." He stated, removing his hands from the hilt of his blade. The clanging of the metallic bracelets of the chuunin would pierce the ears of his opponent far before the phenemona which occured on the ground which tore apart violently with the rapid progression of the Afro Ninja. The differences in sound and visual appearance however would be quite substantial as Tetsuya used his Seki-Reigan's technique in combination with his Raiken speed to simultaneously approach the ninja from both the front and back. As the distance between him and the target grew smaller he formed a seal forming a lightning clone. The continuation of the switching however would make it difficult to tell that the jutsu had even been performed as it would feel as if multiple versions of the ninja were attacking at once anyway.

(Chuunin can perform:
45 Academy Jutsu
33 Gennin Jutsu
25 Chuunin Jutsu
10 Jounin Jutsu
1 S-Ranked Jutsu...left
o and I'm using the Assassin Class right now because I decided to go Speed for this battle.)

xLytez

Katsuro Sony

6,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 4:45 pm
Arata shifted Slightly in his cloak before raising a single hand the only move he was able to make before Tetsuya, his reflexes were dull and slow compared to most high ranked Shinobi. Although his eyes never seamed to be locked on his opponent, he was able to distinguish the chunnins intent and stood as though the attack would hold no effect. A small kunai was thrown from a location directly behind Tetsuya with an explosive tag and would no doubtable hurt not only Tetsuya but Arata as well, leaving to question what Arata plan was to avoid the damage or....if this was the real Arata at all.

S-Rank (Sannin) can perform:
88 Academy Jutsu
75 Gennin Jutsu
65 Chuunin Jutsu
55 Jounin Jutsu
19 S-Rank Jutsu  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 4:51 pm
(Darn, I wanted to say it XP)

"Perfect, this is what I had in mind anyway." Nanashi said as he went and sat under the shade of a tree. Suddenly a pot of tea by his side, and a glass of oolong in his hand. "Have fun lads." He said smiling, then took a sip of his drink.  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Yuki Miojin

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 10:21 pm
"Nothing is true...everything is permitted."
"Niente è...tutti allineare è consentito."
||Axel Hajime||||Medical Body Sensor||Flame Dragon||
User Image

XXXXXX"Figures...everyone's so self involved..." Axel muttered to himself after being completely ignored by everyone in the area. Shrugging his shoulders, Axel merely took several steps back and leaned against a tree. His eyes began transforming as his pupils dialated, his ears elongating. Of course the veil of darkness that shrouded his face prevented anyone else from seeing this transformation. As he leaned his back against the tree, Axel decided he would do what he does best, gather information. Adding more cards to his already immense collection of shinobis is always benificial to him, especially since he knows of shinobis from every village except his own. Axel merely watched the fight between the two and studied them carefully. Tetsuya the Afro Ninja...what a weirdo...however, his speed is incredible. It's similar to Blade's speed. However, this guy Arata seems to be holding his own. I should keep watching...it's not like they even acknowledged me anyways... Axel thought as his eyes focused on the battle in front of him.

Jutsus Available: 62 Jutsus
45 Academy Jutsu
35 Gennin Jutsu
25 Chuunin Jutsu
10 Jounin Jutsu
3 S-Ranked Jutsu

||I am the Flurry of Dancing Flames||

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 4:08 am
(lol well you missed out Firu...hey its a spectator, Hi guy who I don't know because I took a long break from NUR)

As a Raiken Tetsuya had found many ways to adapt to moving at such high speeds, for instance his sensory abilities relied primarily on his hearing as his sight would be blurred with such swift motions. Mid-change he could hear the sizzle of the kunai, unfortunately at this distance however pulling a switch would still catch him in the blast radius. Regardless of this however he was still fast, and although he had stopped switching his clone who was mentally disconnected from him had continued and they now found themselves together before Arata. It too registered the sound of the kunai and at that speed for those two time seemed to be of no importance. The clone sped before Tetsuya placing his hands together palms to the sky. The Afro Ninja leaped forward onto the raised palm and then up and forward simultaneously in an arc pattern leaving the clone to take the bulk of the explosion. The impact of the blast would serve only to enhance his in flight speed as Tetsuya grasped a kunai from the holster on his right thigh, it too had an explosive tag attached to it, and he aimed to throw it into the cloud of the initial explosive in hopes of catching his opponent off guard amidst the cloud of debris and dirt. Landing on the ground Tetsuya shifted his weight pivoting on his back heel to face his opponent and witness the result of his little maneuver. The pain on his back from the minor burns he had incurred from Arata's attack. His mind however was not on the physical body before him, but he was scanning the area for the source of the thrown kunai as he had witnessed his opponent do no such movement to have launched such a weapon.

(Chuunin can perform:
45 Academy Jutsu
33 Gennin Jutsu
25 Chuunin Jutsu
10 Jounin Jutsu
1 S-Ranked Jutsu...left
hahaha wow Firu, so you're gonna sit there and drink tea while your sannin toys with one of your chuunin because NUR's fight rule things says that I'm not allowed to win because of the rank difference.)

xLytez

Katsuro Sony

6,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 11:35 am
Arata took the blast head on seemingly and was blasted onto the ground, he laid silently his face remained still. His body remained on the ground motionless then finally a small twitch and from under the heavy cloak arose another person appeared from underneath slowly rising, till he fully stood a bit shorter than the Arata that Tetsuya had first observed,

"Your fast, and rely on close combat, gauging the strength of your opponent by testing their ability to handle attacks from multiple angles, as well as being fast you are able to quickly adapt and use the situation to your advantage."

The man fully stood now his body was thin and short, he held 4 scrolls two in each hand, but his movement was strange....mechanical even as he raised both hands and broke the seal on two of the scrolls, a cloud of smoke was summoned from the scrolls initial break and as it cleared 2 puppets stood in the clearing. The puppet to the right of Arata was a tall male puppet with regular human build with the exception of a tail tucked between his legs, most likely to prevent the tail from getting in the way. The second puppet was designed after a young woman and had a regular female build. Aratas face remained emotionless and then he flicked his arms up and sent the male puppet towards Tetsuya pulling a large sword from its spine and readied itself to make contact with his target.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 12:29 pm
Tetsuya's face reflected a brief expression of subtle shock at the fact that the man's synopsis of his strategy was pretty much dead on. He was now even more interested in the events that had just unfolded before him with the blast and the emergence of the small figure from within the initial body. He gazed at the scrolls Arata held in his hand and it all seemed to make sense, the guy was a puppet user. This first suspicion was confirmed as shortly afterwards with the summoning of the two puppets. As if by some random theory he thought about the way the man moved and the way his previous body had done, then as the male puppet began to charge towards him he conceived the idea that Arata was acting out of a puppet body himself. A faint smirk came across his face, but he had no way of confirming this theory and decided he would play into the attacks a little longer in order to check this.

The Raiken nin stepped forth anticipating an attack from the large sword of the puppet he activated his seki-reigan after placing his hand on the hilt of his blade. He did so to give off the illusion that the copy was actually still him preparing to counter or block the attack. "Dendou Enmu no Jutsu" Tetsuya's voice stated as his body appeared five meters behind Arata. The area would then be filled with electrical fog which Tetsuya intended to use to vaporize the puppets and the scroll shortly with his enhanced lightning abilities. With visibility almost none within the fog, Tetsuya relied on the electrical chakra he omitted to sense his opponents. He decided that it would be best not to speak as not to give his position away.

xLytez

Etheral Chaos

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 12:37 pm
(so me and ski are gonna be sharing computers for awhile since Soul broke both of ours and Bio is sick so idk how that's gonna work)

Aki approached the scene, stopping once she stood beside Nanashi. "Looks like I'm late...and they already started." Her voice was without emotion, as she observed the two spar. She could not tell what was happening inside the electric fog in her current state. Her dark black eyes morphed into a crimson color and the tomoe flooded inside. They rotated ever so slightly as she peered into the mist to observe the fight. "Tetsuya is a fool...Nanashi-sensei."

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 1:11 pm
User Image
Jurou Hasami

♫Medical Anbu of the lost sound♫

Jurou reverted the field back to the way it was, and walked out of the crumbling earth dome. "Well, a person I fought before used a clone took keep himself from getting stuck. He just made one as soon as he saw the field change, and climbed on top of the clone. You could try that next time."

User Image
Anbu Mask currently off

Jutsu's left

hentaiprince

Katsuro Sony

6,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 1:12 pm
The the puppets movement stopped, and as the fog grew silent multiple voice rang out,

"I see you!"

He said as the fog didn't seam to affect his ability to find his target. The voice continued and multiplied within the mist as Aratas voice began to echo from every angle,

"I see you"
"I see you"
"I see you"
"I see you"
"I see you"
"I see you"
"I see you"
"I see you"
"I see you"

The voice boom from everywhere as multiple targets popped up from the ground, the voices would over rule any other sound as they grew louder. Finally after a few moments of this shouting there was a rumble from under the ground, before a massive drill struck from under the ground and aimed to cripple Tetsuya's leg, As the voices continued to grow louder.

((Oh yeah I will tell what jutsus I used after the fight, when I post my jutsu in fight people tend to meta-game/god-mod, so you shouldn't post your jutsu in OOC til after the fight if you wish, just because it makes the fights more fun))  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 2:11 pm
(lol wow stuck between a rock and a hard place here...)

Tetsuya struggled to ignore the growing call of the voices, he found it difficult to concentrate on the raiton chakra for just a second before he felt the rumble beneath the earth of the drill. He knew not however what was happening and as the weapon pierced the ground a wave of panic tore through his entire body, he could not allow himself to be injured in his legs. His Raiken chakra reached a fever pitch and the fog converged on the target and he formed a single seal. Raiton chakra exploded from his body, channeled through the fog to take on a powerful shield like form as he combined three techniques together and enhanced them with his Raiken nature. The result however would prove explosive as the drill would be exposed to pressures and electrical temperatures that would shatter an ordinary weapon. And the electrical feedback would literally blow Tetsuya into the air, where he would experience powerful backlash waves of his own raiton chakra.

(Electric Fog + Cloud Shield Technique + Lightning Rod to enhance the shield. But I figured something like that clashing with a "massive drill" would be explosive because of the amount of chakra control needed which a chuunin wouldn't really possess. If thats ok with you. And the feedback ends up damaging Tetsuya and I didn't post him landing because I don't think he would fall before Arata had a chance to make another move. And the fog is all vaporized now.)

xLytez

FireCat of Hell2000

3,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 3:40 pm
Kat smiled widely

"why did'nt i think of that ahahaha, thanks for the helpful hint sensei. I will remember that next time , for sure" Kat said happily.

"Thanks for the fight pratice today Jurou sensi and now i'm ready for a break" Kat said smiling.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 3:58 pm
The fog gone, many puppets around the field were revealed, they were scattered around on the ground and had no real features. They were bland and used to throw Aratas voice. This solved the voices but he was able to easily place puppets anywhere and this would be Aratas main power as he stood in the same place, from the very beginning of the fight, on top of the cloak he threw aside. He watched Tetsuya as he left the ground, his eyes were uncovered and dull. He shuffled the cloak a bit, with his foot as Tetsuya left he ground avoiding the drill. The drill itself burst, made of a tempered steel it was brittle to this type of attack and as it was destroyed but the ground continued to expand and from under the debris a large puppet rose from the ground. its arm had been damaged but the remains of the puppet was intact and fully functional. Arata made a hand sign and as this happened paper flowed from the cloak and began to gather around the puppets arm and within a few seconds its arm was fully repaired in a paper meshay form, but was far stronger than the drill before it.(Paper Puppet Jutsu) By the time the puppet was fixed Tetsuya would have reached the ground but Arata wasn't watching his opponent he was more concerned with the Drill Body Puppet, so he was distracted by the time Tetsuya recovered from the first attack.

"Your defensive Techniques are also offensive jutsu, meaning you are more concerned with ending the fight than dragging it on, you wish to end fights quickly instead slowly chipping down defenses....but your style is extremely inflexible, you have no way to continue if your legs hit, your aim is to kill before being killed and that is a sign of weakness."

He said analyzing, monitoring Tetsuya for a responds.

Katsuro Sony

6,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200

xLytez

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 5:28 am
Tetsuya felt the wind around his body as he soared through the sky. He arched his back kicking his right leg over his head performing a flipping maneuver that allowed him to land on his feet, sliding backwards a few feet after impact. "You're almost right. I do rely on my legs to fight, and no I do not believe in killing before being killed." He raised his head, and his right hand finally slid down to his katana, which he drew from its hilt. "Up until this point, everything I've done has been part of my assessment of you. Its obvious that you're a puppet master. But the question was and to some degree still is how great are you?" He clutched the sheath of the katana in his left hand while holding the blade in a reverse grip with his right. Raiton chakra trickled down his body, he could still feel the electrifying shocks of his last jutsu. He had seen the large puppet rise from the ground and repair itself with what looked to be a more crude model of the drill he had destroyed. Tetsuya had no aims of actually 'winning' this spar, but instead he aimed only to move the shinobi from the spot on which he rested, for to land a single attack on a puppet master would help him further his own skills and gauge his fighting ability. This decided he dashed forth, he transcended most ninja of his level as far as speed and agility was concerned and used this to maneuver among the puppets, dashing in and out of them with very intricate patterns. All the while closing in on Arata and priming his seki-reigan in case of any opposition among the puppets who were undoubtledly gonna make some effort to protect himself. His Lightning Rod technique would activate every still moment releasing a powerful jolt of electricity that would damage the puppets unfortunate enough to lie in its wake. Though these still moments were far and few as he honed in on Arata, demonstrating his spectacular stamina.

Ninja-ninja stepped forth leaping by his side. "Ahhh sh*t Afro you bout to get killed!!! This man is gonna murder yo dumba**!!!" The imaginary ninja yelled into the ear of the Raiken nin. "Hehehe unless you got a plan that even I haven't figured out yet..."

(lol I hate puppets! They're always such a nuisance and pop up unexpectedly like zombies or something. If this was Sen I would probably just scorch them in my flames to make sure that they don't attack but Tetsuya's not that strong yet. Haha and yea I kinda do like to get fights over with as quickly as possible with little to no jutsu.)

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff