Welcome to Gaia! ::

The renaissance galaxy

Back to Guilds

Tags: Renaissance, Galaxy, Anime, Boy-love, Interests 

Reply 17. Lounges - Bars, Hotels, restaurants, diners
Empress Dee's lounge - permanent Guild RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 7:23 pm
Dee smirked and folded her arms. She nodded, "That's right, Xavier. This is what those stones we gathered do. As long as these stones shine within an enclosed area, and the ground is able to be tilled and has some fertility at least, you can plant crops even in a basement. The stone here is strictly for autumn crops. I cannot grow corn for instance on this level where the autumn stone shines. Coincidentally, beyond Joe Higashi's apartment where I showed you, Xavier, are the basements that I plan to put the stones we gathered go."

She then noticed that there was a harvesting needing done. "Okay, it looks like I have some harvesting to do, so... since there is more than one farmer here, Xavier, I want you to pick the ripe crops in that corner, then the rest of you, find a spot where you also see ready crops. Ready crops look like this," Dee showed the gang a picked level 16 yam.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 8:08 pm
Xavier nodded, heading off to the corner. He started picking the crops, despite his dislike of farming. He was an assassin, not a farmer. Regardless, he did his part, ignoring the lack of violence.

Verdant smiled, searching for some more ready crops.

Toren went off to find a crop to pick. He then spotted what looked like the yams that Dee showed them. He began picking the crop quickly, holding a large armful of yams.  

vader-lifer14

Overcharged Lunatic

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 10:00 pm
Dee smiled, "There, that seems to be all the yams. Okay, now set them here in this basket. That's my crop shipping basket. It comes in very handy. Next we will descend to the next level. That level is my summer crop level. We are searching for ripe pineapples, ripe tomatoes, and ripe corn."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:04 am
Meanwhile, in the lounge, Will was feeling rather bored. So, he said, "All right, everyone who is in this lounge right now, you either come with me to Forget Me Not valley, or head on to your rooms or home. I am locking up."  

william-tyler

Dimples Bogard
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 12:49 am
Looking at her watch, Dimples rushes to get dressed only to see a totally barren lounge. "That's weird. Nobody is here. Where did everybody go?"

Shrugging, Dimples walked over to the drinking fountain where she poured herself a nice cream soda.

She sat on the bar stool behind the bar as she enjoyed the peace and quiet for a good ten minutes. Glancing over at the Fatal Fury band instruments, she looked around, knowing she is about to do something naughty.

Dimples knew full well that her older brother Terry's instruments were off-limits, but she could not resist the temptation since nobody was around. Her step mother, who was an honest to goodness royal would understand a moment like this.

So, strapping the somewhat heavy guitar to her shoulder and then flipping the switch to turn on the amplifier, she used her fingernails as a set of picks.

She knew her playing of the guitar was anything but tolerable. If one didn't know better, Dimples was one of the few Bogards that did not have an ear for music. Or rather, could not play worth a sheet of decent lyrics.

All in all, though, she was having fun. That was until one of the strings busted along with one of Dimples's fingernails. "Ow, ow, ow!" She wailed as it hurt like crazy.

Another thing that Dimples could not stand besides temptation, was pain. Her fingernail wasn't really that badly chipped, but nonetheless it hurt. She decided to take off the guitar and then she dipped her wounded finger in the soda.

Bad idea! Now her finger stung even more. Tears welled up in her eyes as she was tempted to cry. Instead, she put her finger in her mouth just as Rock came up the stairs and into the lounge.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 2:18 am
(Since Marth is busy with school, I am gonna play as Rock for now. Marth, I hope you don't feel betrayed by what I am going to type. We all miss you here at the guild.)

"What do you think you are doing?" Rock asked as he noticed the busted guitar and the finger that was inside of Dimples's mouth.  

Tiffany Bogard
Crew

Dimples Bogard
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 3:59 am
"I'm healing my finger. I busted it from doing something I should not have been doing."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 9:33 pm
"Gah!" Rock exclaimed, "You broke one of the strings on dad's favorite guitar! Oh ho, you are so busted when I show him what you did."  

Tiffany Bogard
Crew

Untouchable Queen Saya
Crew

Cosmic Sex Symbol

29,950 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 9:14 pm
Athena and Leona walked into the lounge and had a seat at an empty table. They pretty much ignore the commotion going on at the other end of the lounge.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 12:09 am
Kim Kaphwan entered the open door to the mansion and then up to the third floor where the lounge is supposed to be. Seeing William-Tyler there, he waved, "Hey, Will, you locking up or something?"  

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

william-tyler

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 2:04 pm
Smiling softly at Kim, Will replied, "Yes, I was going to lock up, but since Rock and Dimples are here, I don't need to. They will serve you. I am on my way to the west where mom has been wanting me to bring guests for a harvest."  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 4:31 pm
Rock laughed as he saw Kim at the lounge without the family. He then walked up to the Korean and asked, "So what'll ya have, Kim?"  

Tiffany Bogard
Crew

Ryu J Hoshi
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 4:50 pm
Ryu was the next to walk into the lounge, but he accessed it via the elevator. He had his trusted knapsack flung over his back as he made his way towards a table. He opened the knapsack next and took out 6 Poke'balls. Then, grabbing a felt pen and taking out the poke'stickers, he wrote on them the names of the Pokemon inside.

1. Staryu
2. Starmie
3. Haxors
4. Minipete
5. Squirtle
6. Staraptor

"My first 6 poke'mon," he said aloud, not caring who was listening, "I had no idea that water types were so easy to catch. It took me forever to get the other ones. Minpete I got in trade for my cute little Seedot. Then that Haxors was really tough. I had to go all the way to Unova to get him. Heh, thankfully Staraptor was there to fly me there. Nothing like traveling on the back of a large bird to get to where you want to go."  
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 6:42 pm
Pickles poked her head into the open front door of the lounge. "Hello? Anyone here today?" She walked in nervously tugging on a strand of light purple hair.  

Platnium_The_Trinity

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 11:22 pm
Kim noticed Pickles curiously wandering about, but answered Rock's question first. "I'd like a lime soda and a brontosaurus burger well done."

Then using his rather large arm, Kim waved to Pickles, "If you want to order something, best sit here, miss!"  
17. Lounges - Bars, Hotels, restaurants, diners

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games