Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
La Costa Belle ( Fancy Resturant ) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 7:52 pm
Adrian Darcy

User Image

He laughed, flicking his red hair from his eyes. "Kiyaka tried to teach me, but I'm hopeless. I'm excellent at baseball, though. I don't know why." Picking up his glass of wine, he handed it to a waiter, asking him to come back with water in rapid French, then turning back to look at Lena. "Not at all, Princess. Kiyaka never lets me get her girls in trouble. Honestly, I've only ever tried once, and that's because that girl was both abusive and evil, but still. Boys, however, I watch out for. The best thing about being forever eighteen is that they never suspect how much of a tattletale I really am to my scary big sister."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 7:59 pm
Mayah Playah
]

Awesome nerd
[

User Image
Jacques chuckled and rested his chin on his hand
"I definitely will, but I do not fear ze principal as I am required to be here by law, though if you see her could you please tell her I 'ave found my own lodgings? " he chuckled again as his puppy hopped il from his lap and trotted over to Adrian then sniffed him while wagging h's tail excitey
"I think he likes you, and if its any consolation I find you to be auteur entertaining. Your attitude and sarcasm remind me of my master "  

konaustin

Wheezing Smoker

3,575 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 8:05 pm
Mayah Playah

konaustin

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lena tipped her head to the side and tried to imagine what it'd be like to be related to a teacher or school staff member. She could remember when her dad's friend would come, she thought his name was Alcott or something like that. He'd always try to fit a history lesson with each toy she played with.
Lena shuddered. "You poor, poor boy." she told Adrian with a sympathetic pat of the back of his hand before she noticed the little dog sniffing him. "Huh... Either he likes you or he just found his next fire hydrant." she snickered at the very thought.
"Master... Was your master from Russia?" Lena asked as she glanced over at Jacques.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 8:11 pm
Adrian Darcy

User Image

Adrian sighed, reminded of his fiance's dog. He stood, forcing his chair back and gripping the tablecloth. "Please excuse me," he murmured, making his way to the mens' room. Once inside, he washed his face, fixed his hair, and sighed. He had to get Amy out of his head. I had already ben several months without her. Rubbing his temple, he kicked a hole in the wall, then limped his way back to the table. "Lena, we're going to have to get going soon if you want me to finish your lesson and continue our private conversation that was interrupted by your...new friend. I have a meeting with the UN tomorrow and, as much as I enjoy spending time with a woman as lovely and intelligent as yourself, keeping the world out of a war-like state is a bit more important."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

konaustin

Wheezing Smoker

3,575 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 8:33 pm
Mayah Playah
]

Awesome nerd
[

User Image
"As a matter of fact she was, lycans are naturally from Russia, specifically Siberia. And if you need to leave by all means go. I don't wish to keep you while you have prior engagements "  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 9:21 pm
Mayah Playah

konaustin

"Of course, oh Supreme Overlord of War." Lena sighed with a slight smile and rose from her chair. She looked over at Jacques and pondered for a bit before turning back to Adrian. "Maybe Jacky here can join us, eh? I bet you two'd get along fine since you're both French and all." she smiled.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

konaustin

Wheezing Smoker

3,575 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 9:35 pm
Mayah Playah
]

Awesome nerd
[

User Image
"Perhaps I could be of some help, I did train in foreign affairs with my master after all"  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 6:18 am
Adrian Darcy

User Image

"Alright, two things. One, I can handle war meetings on my own, I've been attending them for years. And two..." He seemed to grow ten feet in his extreme irritation as he directed his frustration at Lena. "I'm Scottish!! How could you possibly get French out of my Scottish accent?" Rubbing the bridge of his nose, he sighed. "I swear, kids these days..."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 6:14 pm
Mayah Playah

konaustin

Lena practically cowered back into her seat. "S-Scottish people don't play golf!" she justified with a terrified whimper.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 6:31 pm
Adrian Darcy

User Image

He sat down, trying to appear less intimidating. "Golf was modernized in Scotland," Adrian said softly. "It's alright if you didn't know. Most people don't."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

konaustin

Wheezing Smoker

3,575 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 6:49 pm
Aaron Doomes
]

Rikasha17
[]

Anthony
☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠

"Don't mistake my silence for weakness "

User Image

"It just means I'm planning your murder "

☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠

little Nikolai growled at Adrian until Jacques flicked him on the ear
"Enough " he hissed
he looked up at Lena and Adrian and sighed "I apologize., our master taught us to be chivalrous, neither of us slcan stand to see a woman in distress. I just have better self control than Nikolai "  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 9:13 pm
Mayah Playah

konaustin

After a brief moment of recover, Lena coughed and dusted her blouse off before getting back on her feet again. "It's okay, Jackie, I know Adrian wouldn't hurt me." she said and shot the Scotsman a sideways glance. "He's just angry like every redhead should." she said with a light snicker.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 9:20 pm
Adrian Darcy

User Image

"So much like your sister-in-law," he chuckled, holding out his arm for her to take. "Now let's get going."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 9:25 pm
Mayah Playah
]

Awesome nerd
[

User Image
Jacques stood up and snapped for Nikolai to follow
"When you 'ave finished, stop by my dorm room for your first lesson from me. If you wish I shall save dinner for you."
He turned on his heel and walked back off followed by Niko. As he walked he gave a little half wave over his shoulder as he called "ou revoir "
((Exit)  

konaustin

Wheezing Smoker

3,575 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 9:44 pm
Mayah Playah

konaustin

Lena thought about it for a moment. Dinner from a French guy.... Her brother told her horror stories about it before, about how French people would rip of frogs' legs and put it next to a bunch of snails they kill using salt. She knew he was purely being racist, but she didn't really want to risk it. "That's okay, I'll just meet you for the lesson!" she called out to Jacques before turning and smiling at Adrian. "Of course, Almighty War." she teased and linked her arm with his.

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games