Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Abandoned Warehouse Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XDareToLoveMeX

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 2:53 pm
Cameron felt arms cradle her and she opened her eyes slightly. "Sword... Girl....." she said faintly as she became unconscious again.
((do you want me to post in your dorm Eri?))  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 3:04 pm
(yea, we can go there if you want. I was just trying to make a dramatic exit)

"Shhhh, its okay," she said as she watched the girl slip again. Eri turnes back at Takeshi. "Maybe you are different, but like I said... Prove it."  

Eri Tsubaki

Vicious Conversationalist

7,950 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Millionaire 200

Takeshi Mibu

Romantic Lover

3,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 3:10 pm
Devil_Seith
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
User Image
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Takeshi lost emotion from his face and his eyes became empty. "I don't have to prove to you anything,If she wants to come see me it's on her free own will and she will find me,If not I won't force her." He said coldly.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 3:37 pm
"Yeah, yeah, nobody ever has to prove anything, and thats how people die." Eri said back at him as she was walking away with Cameron. "Maybe she will choose you, but until then..." she looked down at the girl in her arms, "I'm going to do everything I can to make sure she doesn't." She speaks into his mind: "And after that, im going tokeep a watchful eye on you, be sure of that."  

Eri Tsubaki

Vicious Conversationalist

7,950 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Millionaire 200

Captain_Shinzo

6,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 7:39 pm
(( Takeshi- No need for apologies man, it's all just RP. XD Just rolling with the story. Hiro might think that because I almost shot him point blank at the hospital. However, I don't do it for money. I'm just a lone gunner that does whatever I please. He happened to be owning everyone in the hospital and that's one of my quirks. You know, killing the innocent and wounded, etc... ))

Shinzo woke up suddenly.
" Wuh....uh....WHAT?!?!! "
Shinzo had a terrible mental disorder. It only rarely happened. However, when it did, he would pass out in a comatose-like state for a few hours.
" ...ugh.....what the hell...? "
He looked around, feeling kind of groggy and ill. His hood was strangely on, covering his face with only the faint light of a sleep-induced 'need to smoke' reaction that made him light up before waking.
" Aw man...I really need to be careful... "
He hoped nothing bad happened while he passed out. He saw Eri leaving with a passed-out Cameron and Takeshi on the other side.
He stayed silent without a single word waiting to see what would happen.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 8:05 am
((okay well I think we all need to do a little background check on everyone's characters XDDD but yeah I guess we can go to your dorm Eri just post and I'll follow))  

XDareToLoveMeX

Captain_Shinzo

6,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 9:17 am
(( Nah, I went over the profiles besides yours, Dare. Besides, what would be the fun in that? If you know someone's profile, you know stuff your character doesn't and it can make RPing hard if your are accidentally placing info you aren't meant to know. Also, should I follow along too or whatever? I'm just kinda hanging around here now with nothing to do. I'm tired of napping. XD ))  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 9:58 am
((Lol. Besides mine? Wow I feel special. And i don't know I wish sunajii was online but she's not so I'm just kinda hanging around too XD))  

XDareToLoveMeX

Captain_Shinzo

6,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:20 am
(( I only just recently met you so yeah. XD but I'm looking it up now until we wait around for a bit. ))  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:28 am
((Lol. I was just kidding but okay sweatdrop ))  

XDareToLoveMeX

Captain_Shinzo

6,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 6:15 pm
(( Jus' sayin'. =s= ))  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 6:31 pm
User Image

Kyle walked into the building and looked around. wasnt too much there to do. so he leaned up against some boxes and reached into his pocket and pulled out a blunt and a lighter. he lit it up and puffed away getting higher with every puff. 'god this is good s**t.' he said out loud but to himself.  

BoobyMonster

Millionaire

Captain_Shinzo

6,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 7:09 pm
Shinzo wanted to hang around for abit so he went inside. Strange enough, he already saw a guy in there. Sure enough, he knew that smell. Delicious kites. Must have been good stuff too.
He walked close by, trying to be friendly.
" I'm guessing purp? "
He noted, now wearing his sunglasses.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:28 pm
Captain_Shinzo

User Image

Kyle looked at the guy that just walked up to him. 'Ya..' he laughed, 'you got a good nose for this stuff.' he holds out the blunt. 'want some.?'  

BoobyMonster

Millionaire

Captain_Shinzo

6,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:56 pm
He flipped out his cig pack, passing him one of his American Spirits and then lightly taking a blunt.
" I like to smoke. That's me. "
He said, hitting it and blowing out a peace sign.
He handed it back, done with the blunt as he only wanted a taste.
" Hhhmm...nice stuff. I kinda would like lemon kush at the moment but purp is still nice. "
He noted, removing another cig and lighting it up, leaning next to the box with him.
" By the way, they call me Shinzo. You? "
He said, taking a deep drag and blowing an 'S'.

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff