Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
Love Me Eternal - dead Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 90 91 92 93 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 7:10 am
heart  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 1:12 pm
KΛƧΣY ᄂΣΣ JӨПΣƧ

xxxxxxxxxxT h e xsecret x side xofxme,

User Image

I keep xxx i t xxx kaged but I cant xxxc o n t r o l xxxxxxit

XXXKasey sat in her room on her bed as she stared at the wall. Glancing over at the clock she had on the wall she saw what time it was and got up and headed to the bathroom to shower. Turning the shower on she let the hot water steam up the bathroom as she stipped out of her clothes and got into the shower. Half an hour later she stepped out and wrapped a black fluffy towl around her and grabbed a smaller towl and decided to get some of the water out of her hair before blow drying it. Once the small towl was drenched in water and placed it over the tub so it could dry a bit before grabbing her blow dryer and began to dry her untill she was full of volume and dry. Thinking she pulled out her red curling iron and hooked it up to heat up as she left the bathroom and went back to her room. Walking in she walked over to her closet and grabbed some clothes and pulled them on. Walking back to the bathroom she checked the iron and saw it was hot and began to curl her hair slightly but not to much. 30 minutes later she finished and applied the little makeupe she wanted. Finally she was finished and she looked into the mirror and took in her Apperance and nodded moving a curl behind her shoulder. Walking out of the bathroom with her dirty clothes and towl she placed them in her hamper and grabbed her jewlery and placed them on before she walked out of her room locking it and headed down the hallway her red heels clicking as she headed to the cafeteria. In no time she was their and walked through the doors and saw the small girl being pulled by Raven towards the table she usually sat at. Glancing around she saw Angelique but aslo Sebastian which caused a low growl to erupt from her throat as she walked over and sat down beside Angelique and saw something was wrong. "Angelique how did your scaring go?" She asked looking at her trying to help her by getting her mind off of what ever was bothering her.

xxxxxxxxxxxx I feel the xxx r a g e xxx and I just xxxcan't hold it

User ImagexxxUser ImagexxxUser Image

I xneverx letxyou xs e e xxxxxxxxxx

OOC:

HatterHarleyQuinn Original

XxXWhite_Wolfy_GoddessXxX

angelus toxicus

Adorable Faun

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 2:22 pm
User Image

lnomomnomnomAmelia E l i z a b e t h Dunne
nom═══════════════════════════════════
omnomnomnomnomnomnomYou'll usually find me behind my camera

Amelia was being completely silly. She had gotten back to her room about 30 minutes ago. In that thirty minutes, she had changed, written her mother, and put all her pictures on her computer from her camera. It had been eventful.

Now, her new outfit was a little different from how she usually dressed for dinner. For instance, she was wearing heels. Normally, Amelia stuck to flats, out of fear of falling, but tonight she didn't feel like it. She wanted to wear heels. She was also wearing more make-up than usual, as in, tonight, she had on eye make-up, and usually, she didn't have any on at all. It was simple make-up of course, put on to make her eyes just pop. Another thing different was that she rarely wore any jewelry, but this time she had on earrings, a choker necklace, and a few silver bracelets.

Amelia had no clue why she had felt like dressing up a bit more tonight, but she liked it.

Currently, she was dancing around her room and humming lightly to the music she had playing, not loud of course. She knew it was dinner time, but Amelia was trying to decide if she was going to go see if Raven was still in her room and wanted to walk with her, or go alone.

A knock at the door interrupted Amelia's dancing, and with a smirk, she walked over to the door and opened it, curious as to who would come see her right now, and not be at dinner already. Once she saw who it was, her smirk turned up into a smile. "Oh hi, Alastar." Amelia hadn't remembered telling him her room, but she wasn't surprised, she usually forgot telling people things like that.

[[ outfit is the camera icon without words(the second icon) ]]

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:06 pm
User Image

XXXXXXX☪ ⊱ Les fleurs du mal se dérouler

User Image

xxxC o m m e l e s f l e u r s d u m a lxxxxx

User ImageXXXUser ImageXXXUser Image

xxxxxU n a m o u r f a t a lxxx

User Image

Fleur watched as the blonde girl walked away with a sigh and a dizzy look in her eyes. There was something about that girl that had Fleur wondering about her. Her mind wandered back to her many stacks of books in her room regarding her favorite topics and decided that tonight she would consult them. Because it wasn't just her that interested the strange little girl. This...tall dark haired one, the brooding one, and another female with dark hair...they had something about them that intrigued her greatly. In no way was she frightened of them any more than of Raven Black though, which some would probably consider odd. Something about constantly living on the edge of death did that to people she supposed. They just didn't have much fear in them.

Just before that happened though, the male that had been with the group earlier appeared as well. He approached her and Fleur could feel the shaking start up again. So many people! So new! What was she supposed to do with all this attention when all she knew was solitude? She literally was on the brink of tears when he spoke suddenly voicing her concerns. She glanced up at him and nodded in appreciation of him telling her she was in the right spot. "Merci...I em fine. She wuz just 'elping me as well." She hated how her voice always betrayed her, she wanted to seem strong and look as if she were adjusting well. Instead her voice came out weak and tiny as it always was. Everything about her screamed fragile but there was nothing she could do about it. She would always be this way. Tiny and frail.

She looked back to Raven only to see that she had moved and offered her her hand. Looking briefly at her hand with a wary glance, Fleur bit at her lip and slowly raised her hand to place it with Raven's. Her hand was small compared to Raven's and so skinny. Many people had mistaken her for being anorexic in her past but it wasn't her fault. She had never been able to gain weight properly because of her illness. The girl looked back to the other boy and let go of Raven's hand for a moment to run back to him. Standing in front of him with her hands in front of her body, she angled her head down to her feet and said, "Umm...since we are both new 'ere...w-would yoo...umm...I mean...uhhh...That ees..." She was shaking so bad! What the heck was wrong with her? She only had to ask a simple question! Just ask him to eat with you Fleur! Shaking her head she leaned forward in a burst of self empowerment and said, "I would very much like yoo to join us...please." Proud of herself she stood up and looked up at him through thick eyelashes with a fierce look in her doll-like eyes that soon diminished. She became contrite again and soon ran back to Raven and held on to her hand once more. Even though they were probably only a year apart, Fleur felt much younger and was ashamed by herself at running back for protection from her.

**ooc: Translations in order,... My spelling is off only because that's what her words sound like when she speaks. She doesn't speak english well.**

Cheshire_Hime

Anxious Gekko

7,200 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

I Speak Books

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:20 am
User ImageUser Image

αlastar

✄------------------------------------------

σ'Neill

xxx
It wasn't too long until the door opened. Thankfully it was Amelia. Of course Alastar had sort of a hunch due to the smell around it. It called out Amelia. Her smile was returned by his and he sort of bowed. It was a formality, yes, but he hadn't really been socialized past his eighteenth birthday. It had been four hundred and thirty two years since. He had been taught that bowing something that was important.

"Good evening, Amelia. I was wondering if you would like to head to dinner with me." He raised his watch to check the time. It did seem to be about dinner time, and he could hear people down there already. One of which was Raven. "My memory of where the dining hall is, is sort of wavering. I was too focused on you to really pay attention to where I was." He shrugged and looked down the hall he was sort of getting nervous. Alastar didn't get nervous often, but when he did the accent was thicker and for people of the states, almost hard to understand.

xxxxxxxxxxxxx
✄------------------------------------------

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:54 am
ɖαи яєscσ т т

User Image

#36648B

xxx
╔══════════════╗

xxxxxx✗✘✓xxxxxxxx As soon as Edan spoke, Angelique walked to a chair by Sebastian with dizzy look in her eyes. He stared after her with a questioning expression, but she couldn't see. Soon there after the little girl, who was shaking at his approach, nodded and spoke. "Oh I know. You just seemed to be uncomfortable by the closeness. But it seems I have stepped in on something." He smiled kindly and started to walk away towards the smell of food. Man was he hungry. But he stopped just before he entered and sighed.

As he stood there he began thinking about why he was so nice to this tiny girl. She couldn't be much younger than him, because she was here. But her presence was that of a child. Edan didn't know anything about being an older sibling, or a father, or any of those things. So until he got to know the girl better he counted out the whole sibling feeling. Edan had never actually done anything with kids, he hadn't even encountered teens that had the air of being a kid.

Next thing he knew the girl came up to him and was trying to ask him to join her. He smiled and waited for her to get it out before he opened his mouth to speak but just as he did, her confidence deflated and she ran back behind the girl who he hadn't formally met before. As she ran back he called after her, "Of course I would love to join you. Can I walk you in?" He offered with a shrug. He didn't know if she would take it, but he felt as though he should offer.

[[OoC: ]]

╚══════════════╝

User ImageUser Image
User Image

I Speak Books

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 12:42 pm
User Image

We are young and we are strong
Through strength in self we become

User Image

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Raven watched the girl with interested eyes. Fleur-de-Lys (she wondered whether or not she could just call her Fleur) was almost like a wild animal, maybe a squirrel. One day, Raven had gone camping with her parents and her little sister Lenore, who was then only a baby (Raven had been eight). While her parents had been setting up the sent, Raven wandered into the woods and came upon a squirrel. Now wild squirrels are different from squirrels in the city and suburbs. They don't run away at the sight of people because they aren't scared by them. With that comparison in mind at that moment, Raven was reminded of those timid city squirrels that ran away at the sight of people.

When Fleur held her hand, Raven stroked it to soothe her. She remembered how her own little sister used to scare easily at the sight of strangers. Stroking her hand often helped to make her feel better. Raven glanced over at the boy Fleur was addressing and smiled. She rose to her feet, noticing his obvious newness. "You can join us if you like," she invited. "The more the merrier."

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Something more than they can be
I raise my heart and sing!

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

OOC : OMG, Fleur is SO cute! :3  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 5:40 pm
heart  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 5:58 pm
*Waiting on Evo*  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 6:09 pm
Angelique de Vincent
The monster in your nightmares.

╔══════════════════════════════╗

You know that their time's coming to an end...

User Image User Image User Image

We have to unify and watch our flag ascend.

╚══════════════════════════════╝

User ImageAngelique cupped her face in both her delicate hands. Her eyes stared straight through Sebastian, though they usually gazed dreamily at him. Right now she could care less. She was almost over her tiny crush. Faintly, she noticed that Kasey glared at Sebastian. When she realized that Kasey was sitting next to her and speaking to her, Angelique immediately snapped out of her daze. Her head still spun some. Memories nibbled at the edges of her conscious. Softly, Angelique sniffed back a few tears that threatened the corners of her eyes.

"Oh...uh," Angelique stammered, caught off-guard. "Not so good. He doesn't scare easily, that mortal." She gave a side-long glance at him at where he stood by the doors. He was conversing with the new girl. "Hunt anything good? Did my master pleasure you?"

OmmOmmCookies: Sorry. x3  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 6:20 pm
KΛƧΣY ᄂΣΣ JӨПΣƧ

User Image

XXXKasey looked at Angelique and shook her head at the vampiress she thought of as a sister. "Guess youll just have to take him to the cave then huh." She said leaning back in her chair thinking about the cave were most of the bodies of the students were hung incase of emergancies and they couldnt get a fresh one they had those to fall back on. Closing her eyes she knew something was wrong with the girl. Hearing her next question she growled "Your master can go jump off a cliff for all I care the pig." She hissed not caring if Sebastian was right there she was still pissed about what he said to her."Thinks every women in the world will bow down to him yeah right, my other side maybe she would probably be all over him me hell no." She said and leaned onto the table her head on her hands."Hey...Angelique how about you stay with me tonight plan what you can do with the mortal like we use to." She said looking at her softly then turned and looked at Sebastian and glared deadly but gave him her innocent smile.

OOC:Its ok Im use to it haha

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 6:29 pm
Angelique de Vincent
The monster in your nightmares.

╔══════════════════════════════╗

You know that their time's coming to an end...

User Image User Image User Image

We have to unify and watch our flag ascend.

╚══════════════════════════════╝

User ImageAngelique rolled her eyes to the side, contemplating the cave. Taking him to the cave would be risky, especially if he reacted the way he had when he had seen the blood. The blood had been from Kasey's kill. Angelique wondered and wondered, trying to think of something. Her mind, which usually worked, didn't come up with a thing. Angelique sighed and shrugged her shoulders the best she could. Her bright blues met Kasey's eyes. "Better than having no idea at all," she muttered. "Thanks, Kase."

Her eyes filled with a deep horror, not in the least masked by a guise. "Kasey...you don't know what he can do," Angelique whispered frantically, grabbing the vampiress's shoulders. She held on so tightly that her knuckles turned white. Realizing her strength, Angelique loosened her grip. "Don't...don't get on his bad side. He's more than he seems." Her eyes flashed a warning, rimming with ice.

The ice in her eyes melted and she nodded. "Let's make it a sleepover!" Angelique chirped. She immediately brightened at the prospect of hanging out with her friend and not disguising who she was.

OmmOmmCookies: Heeh, I do that sometimes. :3
So, watcha up to?

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 6:38 pm
KΛƧΣY ᄂΣΣ JӨПΣƧ

User Image

XXXKasey looked at Angelique " Dont worry I will be your backup if he runs cant have him blowing it." She said with a smile. Her smile soon fadded and her eyes narrowed slightly at Angelique."He better watch it Angelique you know how I am about that, you know my rules." She said her voice growing cold and emotionless as Angeliques grip loosened on her shoulders. Shaking her head "Of course a sleepover it is." She said looking at her friend then glanced at Sebastian wanting to know what he did to her sister. "Angelique I need to talk to you master is that ok, We will be back soon and at our sleepover we can do what you always like to do." She said softly at Angelique.

OOC:Nothing much watching Swamp people lol

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 8:48 pm
User Image

XXXXXXX☪ ⊱ Les fleurs du mal se dérouler

User Image

xxxC o m m e l e s f l e u r s d u m a lxxxxx

User ImageXXXUser ImageXXXUser Image

xxxxxU n a m o u r f a t a lxxx

User Image

Oh how she hated herself right now. She had promised herself that this year would be different. No more hiding behind her parents or running away. Well she blew the last part already didn't she? Doing nothing but running since the moment she entered the school would do it. Aside from looking for help by herself that morning, she had done nothing that she had promised herself. Here she was, hiding albeit with a girl she barely knew but she felt comforted by her kindness. She was supposed to be a teenager! Grown up and doing things for herself! She could barely invite a hot guy to dinner with her without stammering like a fool. She bit down on her bottom lip to stop herself from crying the tears she wanted to. She wasn't a child anymore. It was time to grow up and become more like the woman she wanted to be yet every time she so much as glanced at a stranger she felt that fear building up inside her again. Social skills were lacking in this girl.

However even as she ran back to hide with Raven again, the boy was polite enough and simply smiled at her. She was delighted to know that he had accepted and even more so that he offered to walk her in. A blush crept up onto her cheeks and neck as well as a sweet little smile. Raven stroking the back of her hand was comforting but the little girl look up at her and gave her a smile as well, "Merci! Let us all 'ave dinner togezer." After that she let go of her hand and started to walk to where he stood. "I would like zat very much." Her blush remained on her face as she waited for him to start walking with her as well.

**ooc: Translations in order,... Ahaha thanks! I really like her.**

Cheshire_Hime

Anxious Gekko

7,200 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

I Speak Books

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:57 pm
ɖαи яєscσ т т

User Image

#36648B

xxx
╔══════════════╗

xxxxxx✗✘✓xxxxxxxx The girls presence seemed to cause an upset in the pretty people corner. Angelique, Kasey, and Sebastian seemed to all be in that corner. Sebastian was something different, Edan didn't really know what he was thinking, but whatever it was it seemed to be serious. It was obvious he was the complete opposite of Edan, in that respect.

He hadn't even known he was staring over at the group until his attention was called back by the shy girl and her chosen protector. He grinned and nodded. "Thank you. I am happy to make new friends." He would wait to formally introduce himself to the group when he didn't have to yell. Though he was a fan of yelling, this didn't seem the time or place. Instead he stood and waited for the frail girls response to his offer.

To his great surprise, and pleasure, she said yes and approached him. With a blush on her face nonetheless. His grin stayed and he offered up his arm to her. Though he was significantly taller then the poor girl, he paid it no mind. He wasn't one to judge or pay attention to such details. He started walking but paused and looked over at Angelique. "Are you going to sit with me too. You said you would." He put on a fake pout and stuck out his bottom lip. Though it wasn't as affective as hers. She had that pretty face pout down. Edan didn't work the lip but more his eyes.

He didn't really wait for a response he just suspected if she was going to sit with him, she would. If not, he would catch up to her later and they could talk. She did seem bummed he didn't scare with her little trick. As he walked he leaned over a bit and said, "I am Edan by the way. I didn't quite catch your name, I was late for that bit." He wanted to get it out there so he could put a name to the cute face. "I have no idea what table we are going to. I suppose your friend has one already picked out." He looked back at Raven for help on where he was going.

[[OoC: ]]

╚══════════════╝

User ImageUser Image
User Image

Saved RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 90 91 92 93 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games