Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Land of 2984: Rise Of The Experiments (ended) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 3:58 pm
Vincent sighed.

"The world cuased this Luna...all i'm doing is starting things new..no more experiments...everything like it should be. Nobody deserves enslavement. And I don't care if you think me insane anymore. Nobody showed me as much kindness as Prophecy...and nobody knew me like Caroline."he growled coldly and he let his guitar bump the floor.

" The government will be gone..and all of us..will be renewed. You just don't understand what he meant."he said gently.

"You stupid fools never shall understand. I am freeing you of your curses."he said shaking his head.

"Only if you all new more about Prophecy. He only experimented on us by our free will. He didn't play with us like toys. He was my father."he said softly.

"He sacrificed himself to save us all..but he knows that to free the world..he must make humans see the light."he said coldly.

"The only way DarkStar and I shall fail..is if you just didn't fight..and let the world be cleansed completly."he said gently.

"We tend to cleanse the world either threw flood..or threw revelation."he said gently.

"If my hopes happem..I'll get to see my love and my father again."he said standing up.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 4:22 pm
User Image

Nyx xxxxx&xxxxx Luna

"The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success."

Luna looked at him and sighed. "You're too damn late." she muttered the thought as she sat up. "I just don't care anymore. You want to cleanse the world then be my guest. There's nothing this world has left to offer me. Just make sure you promise you'll stop those experiments. That's all I can ask of you now. I can't force you to stop. It's obvious your mind is set. And yeah, none of us knew Prophecy. But he didn't save us. Maybe if he hadn't experimented before, the government wouldn't have used his discovery to create creatures like me and Nyx." she said with a heavy sigh, breathing out a bit of frost. She shook her head and smiled at him. "How do you expect anyone to see the light when you're covering us all with such darkness and despair? Oh never mind. It doesn't matter. You'll go through with your plan no matter what I say or do. And that's because I don't understand. But I like being a stupid fool. Sometimes that's the only thing a person can be. A stupid ignorant fool..." she said as she closed her eyes and tilted her head toward the ceiling again when he said he would be able to see his love and his father. "I hope you do get to see them again Vincent. I really do." she added with a soft giggle.

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

xXShadow the Wolf ChildXx

Dangerous Hunter

7,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 4:32 pm
User Image

Shadow grunts silently as he slowly begins to move. He held his ears feeling that it has been ticked as he sits back up opening his eyes. The expression was lifeless as it appears he wasn't fully awake yet. He gets up on his feet wobbling for a moment, standing up with his head hunched downward. He slowly began to walk like a zombie straight forward to where Cross was standing. Just as he was an inch in front of him, He looks up at him with his lifeless expression through his bangs and stares for a moment. Suddenly out of the blue, Shadow embraces Cross and buries his face against his neck as he falls on top of him. Shadow moans softly as he nuzzles his nose, tickling Crosses neck as his tail wraps around one of his legs. Apparently, Shadow seems to be sleep walking and thinks Cross is a pillow.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 4:36 pm
Vincent sighed.

"My mind has gone threw all the possibilities."he said softly.

"You will understand eventually. The dark may seem so cruel to you..but it only prepares you for the light."he said and walked toward the door.

" Light will shine down once the star finally shines."he said softly and walked out.  

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 4:59 pm
User Image

Nyx xxxxx&xxxxx Luna

Luna opened her eyes as she heard him leave and then she frowned. The ice kept spreading throughout the room and she touched the seal on her chest. Nyx ignored the heat of her seal as she watched Shadow get up. She tilted her head in confusion since he didn't say anything and then she watched what happened. She saw him snuggle up to Cross but she knew he didn't mean to. She couldn't help but laugh and she bit her lip tightly to try and hold it in. She looked over at Cross and her laughter slipped out. "Oh leave him alone! The poor thing was sleep walking! He didn't mean it." she said between fits of laughter as she tugged on Shadow's ear again to see if she could wake him up. "Come on lover boy. Time to wake up!" she said as she tried to hold her laughter in again.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 5:11 pm
User Image

Locations: Hallway | Moods: Laughy? | Thoughts: Oh, dear......

User Image Marie jumped from the construction platform to the side of the building. She peeked in and saw Shadow cuddling up with Cross. The image was embedded into her mind after she giggled for several moments. She never thought she could see anything like.....well, 'that' in her lifetime. She didn't know whether to walk in or stay out. The whole heart and mind process took place, go or not. Marie sighed and slipped through the window quietly and shook her head,"Oh dear, now he's cuddling up with men, what will he do next?"she chuckled to herself. She figured her sudden appearance would seem strange and just plain random. She looked up at the two people, both she only knew by face,"Oh, sorry for this 'intrusion', I'm......a friend of,"she giggled as she pointed to Shadow,"That one.....".

le Creep

5,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 5:16 pm
Cross had pushed Shadow off. He was however holding his shouldar...to keep from falling backward to fast..and helped him slowly lower. He looked at the girl nodding.

"Hello again mam."he said.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 5:22 pm
User Image

Life began to return in Shadow's crimson eyes as he regains consciousness. He looks up to find Cross looking down at him still holding him by the shoulder. His ears felt ticklish as he rubs on it after Hearing Nyx's voice. He moans softly as he sits up hunched over and places his hand on his face trying to remember the last thing that happened, "Whats going on here", he muttered in a tired whisper.

Dangerous Hunter

7,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 7:08 pm
User Image

Nyx xxxxx&xxxxx Luna

Nyx smiled as Shadow woke up and she giggled at him. "Oh nothing's going on lover boy. Just a friend of yours showed up. Say hi." she said as she turned his head to look at Marie. She then waved to Marie and grinned at her. "You really should keep your eye on this one. He tried to steal my bird." she said with a childish pout before she played with one of Shadow's ear for a few seconds and then let go of him. She touched her seal as her body heat increased and she knew Luna wasn't doing so well. She shook off the thoughts and turned to Abyss. "I don't think anyone has thanked you yet so I might as well do it. Thanks so much for fixing the little cuddle muffin's arm." she said as she laughed again and rolled her eyes.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 6:52 pm
Abyss nodded and he stood up.

"That is my brother..so no thanks are needed."he said and he bowed his head.

"I will take my leave..it seems my being here isn't wanted..nor required."he said and walked on threw the double doors.

Cross looked at him very calmly..his eyes gentle..as he helped Shadow back up.

"The three of us need to talk."he said gently.  

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100

Dangerous Hunter

7,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 8:53 pm
User Image

Feeling Nyx play with his ears again, Shadow looks up at her with an irritated, yet curious look as a drop passes his head. "Lover Boy? What does she mean by that. And a bird?", thought Shadow as he looks at Cross in vague thought of his last actions. Just then Shadow flinches as part of his face twitches in irritation with his hair on his tail and head standing up. "C-cuddle muffin? What the hell? Ok, its official. I think this chick has a screw loss.", he thought looking towards the ground with his veins popping, looking like there was team coming from his head. Shadow was having a fun time listening to Nyx's cute and humorous comments on him. Just then, a smell of water and flowers tingles his nose as he began to settle. He look toward the entrance of the building to see Marie standing a few feet away. He closes his eyes and sighs in what appears to be relief. "Looks like i threw you far enough. You didn't hurt your head, did you?", Shadow says calmly. He isn't showing much of a sigh, but it appears Shadow was worried about Marie the entire time they were separated since the explosion. Just as Abyss left, Shadow heard him calling him his brother. He watched suspiciously as usually not saying a word as abyss left. Apparently, he doesn't seem to be taking the fact he has a brother since he barely knows him and they just recently met. Cross helps Shadow to his feet as he mentions that they all need to talk. From the exterior of the expression on his face, Shadow couldn't agree more.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 9:08 pm
User Image

Nyx xxxxx&xxxxx Luna

Nyx blinked as she watched Abyss leave and then she pouted. "Well that's not true. I wanted him here. He looked like fun." she said quietly before she heard Cross. She turned around and faced him with a smile. "Time to discuss our plan to rescue Luna right? She's not doing so...hot." she said as she then giggled at her own little inside joke. She then made herself stop and she cleared her throat. "Sorry. Not a good time to joke around." she said as she smiled and her ear twitched as she waited. She then turned to look at Shadow and she poked his nose. "Now you keep your little paws to yourself and listen closely. Shouldn't be too hard with ears like those." she said teasingly as she looked back at Cross and smiled at him.

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 2:37 pm
Cross sighed and he opened the door to the next room.

"Privatly."he said gently and smiled lightly.

"No offense."he joked lightly.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games