Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Ice Rink Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wolfs River Moon

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 8:40 pm
Awesome nerd

She shook her head trying to hold back a laugh. "No the bent part of the stick faces down like this." She flipped the stick around for him. "And that thing that went past you, is called a puck. You pass it back and forth between your teammates. Which is me." She explained as she skated back to the puck and brought it back. "Keep the stick down and try and catch the puck. Not with your hands though, its made of rubber and it will hurt and possibly break your hand if you try using your hand."  
PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 10:03 pm
Wolfs River Moon

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The doctor nearly fell off had she not given him back the stick. He leaned against it and stared at the puck, absorbed in its mysteries. "What is the reasoning I should be having to be wanting to hit the - how you say - puck?????????" he asked happily while staring at the item.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Wolfs River Moon

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 8:44 am
Awesome nerd

She looked at him and smiled. "Well thats how the game works. You pass the puck to your teammates till someone makes a goal. Like soccer but on ice and instead of a soccer ball, we have a hockey puck. Don't lean on my stick to much or you'll break it. If you break it you owe me a new CCM." She said and pointed at the words on the side of the stick.  
PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 12:44 pm
Wolfs River Moon

Craning his head to look where she pointed, the doctor accidentally put too much weight on the stick and caused it to break. Without anything to lean on, the doctor fell with the stick onto the ground, letting out a loud 'OOF!' Instead of showing any signs of pain, however, the blue-haired man just giggled to himself as the ice slid him towards the girl while spinning him.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Wolfs River Moon

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 1:53 pm
Awesome nerd

"Told ya." She said with a 'I told ya so' look. "You owe me a new CCM." She said grabbing the broken stick and looking at where it broke. "I guess we'll just teach you how to keep your balance first before anything else."  
PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 9:08 pm
Wolfs River Moon

The doctor slid slowly towards the girl, his head landing against her feet with a small thunk. He let out a laugh while looking up at her. "Such silliness I am feeling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" he said before holding up the broken piece he had. "Many apologies I give to you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Wolfs River Moon

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 6:19 am
Awesome nerd

She laughed a little. "No need for an apology. I break more sticks in a season then you would in a year." She took the half he had and tossed them to the edge of the ice. "I'll pick it up before I go there's no need to carry a broken one around on the ice." She offered him a hand to help pick him up off the ice.  
PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 8:31 pm
Wolfs River Moon

Although he was curious as to know just how many sticks she broke, the doctor decided to conduct his research another time. He took her hand and got up, gripping it tightly when the sudden shift in weight wobbled him violently on the ice. Regaining his balance - or enough to stand upright - the doctor, smiling as always, released her hand and nodded a thanks to her. "Many thanks I give you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" he said and made a motion that was as if he were about to bow, but stopped himself in mid lean, not wanting to fall down again. "Ah, such rudeness I am having!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The memory of the manner that is good when doing the introductions has left my mind!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" he giggled, saying how he forgot to introduce himself. "The name I give to you is Decius!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Decius with the title that is 'doctor' at the position of the front!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" He tilted his head ninety degrees, expecting her name next.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Wolfs River Moon

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 10:46 pm
Awesome nerd

"Doctor Decius huh?" She skated around him in a circle with a little giggle, then stopped in front of him again. "Nice to meet you, I'm Silver." She did a curtsy perfectly with her skates on. "When you on the ice try bending your knees a little to keep balance. It always works. And try not to let your arms fly when you feel like your going to fall, you'll just hurt yourself. If you start falling then fall, the worse you can get if you don't let your arms or legs fly around is just a few bruises." She said with a smile trying to make sure he doesn't hurt himself from falling again.  
PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 11:00 pm
Wolfs River Moon

Giving her a thin smile, Decius looked down at his straightened legs and bent them slightly. His body wobbled from the change in stance, and his feet slid in opposite directions, but after a flop of his arms he managed to stay still. He stayed motionless for a minute, testing his stance, and found that it was indeed much easier to stand still. "Oh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Many thanks I give to you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" he praised Silver with a bright smile. "The stance I am having is much easier than the stance I was having of moments previously!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Wolfs River Moon

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 9:23 am
Awesome nerd

She smiled. "Good. Here." She said while holding out her stick to him. "Lets try this again shall we?" She lightly kicked the puck over to him. "Hit it gently to pass it back to me. I'm not wearing my gear and that puck could break a bone if hit hard enough." She said watching him carefully.  
PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 6:46 pm
Wolfs River Moon

Decius watched the puck slide harmlessly towards him, yet his eye began twitching. Giggling almost defensively - if that was even possible - he lifted his stick and swiped away at the puck as if he were sweeping away a dust bunny. The hockey stick let out a sharp noise from the friction created between it and the ice, a motion it clearly wasn't made for, but the doctor only smiled brighter as he saw the puck fly off; his objective complete.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Wolfs River Moon

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 11:07 am
Awesome nerd

Silver jumped as the puck came flying twords her legs. "Hey! I said easy! I told ya that thing can break bones if your not careful." She said as she watched the puck hit the boards on the other end of the ice rink. Then skated off after it and brought it back.  
PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 9:26 pm
Wolfs River Moon

"Ah!!!!!!!!!! Many apologies I give to you, my friend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Decius chimed while wobbling back and forth like a metronome. "Ah, but such fun I am having!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" he laughed maniacally and spun around - nearly falling a couple times.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Wolfs River Moon

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 6:58 am
Awesome nerd

"Haha, it's fine. You'll get use to it eventually." She said kicking the puck between her skates. "Lets try this again, but be a little more gentel!" She said not wanting to get hit by the puck.  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff