Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Public Role Play Area
Of Mavericks and Hunters. -OPEN AND ACCEPTING- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 111 112 113 114 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 10:15 am
Hal gave a groan, hearing the commotion outside and already knowing.
"I'm forcing her to watch it...." he growled, getting out of bed and storming towards the door, after Edge now..

"Hmm..?" Icarus mused, looking at the radar encompassing the city, and seeing a commotion occurring in the area Steam, Edge, and Ginger were in.

"...Give me a feed..." he ordered, a camera feed appearing in front of him from security cameras in the area.

".................Goddamn it all....." he groaned, his hand covering his face.

"Sir, should we sent a contingent..?" A Reploid asked, watching the feed as well.

"No, it looks like Steam finished it as it started....It's EDGE I'm getting perturbed by....I ordered her not to do something like this....But...Now we have another problem..."

"...Sir?"

"Edge is not one to easily forgive...."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 10:21 am
"Don't touch me." Edge growled as she swatted blindly at Steam. Though there was no permanent damage she was still blind, and was going to be for some time.

"You ******** b*****d, I was going to catch him!" She snapped angrily, uncomfortably being still since moving around blindly as not a good idea.

"The b*****d stalked my father and I to our home. Do you hear me? OUR HOME! I had to do something, anything. He was ******** sitting on my neighbor's house, watching us! For all we know, he was going to break in and do something to me or my father! And I was suppose to just let him be?!" She started to slowly move, though mostly throwing her arms around in anger and disgust, her feet firm on the ground for balance.

"You other Hunters refuse to realize how much of a problem that b*****d is. I'm suppose to let him go while he plots God only knows what against us!"

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

cptflint

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 10:30 am
"In your current state you should've told someone, not go running after him weaponless," he replied. "He's only stalking you case he knows it irritates you and he knows it irritates you more that you can't DO anything about it right now. Ginger is an unbelievable c**t and is a problem that should be dealt with, but that's no reason to start getting stupid." Steam grabbed her by the arm. "Come on. I'm taking you home."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 10:33 am
"NO NEED." Hal growled, glaring at Edge as he marched to the two.
"Oh Edge~ What did Icarus tell you before.....?" he asked, his eye twitching.
"And what did I tell you before....?"

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 10:33 am
"If you would left me alone, I would have caught him." Edge argued with a growl. "I might not be armored, but I can still use my hands to rip him apart." She flinched away at his touching, remaining firm where she stood as she pulled her arm away.

"I'm not going anywhere with you. I'll take myself home, once my vision comes back after your ******** stunt!" She snapped, her vision slowly returning as she was no longer seeing white but now could make out basic shapes and figures.

At the sound of Hal's voice, Edge flinched again out of fear. When she started after Ginger, she had completely forgotten about how she needed to stay down. Her anger and desire to catch him had pushed aside her father's warnings. It didn't help hearing him call her Edge either, which made her more uneasy as he never called her that.

"D-Dad, I can explain..." She weakly started.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 10:43 am
"Well?" Hal asked, crossing his arms and tapping his foot.
"I'm waiting for this all-important explanation that justified nearly killing yourself."

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

cptflint

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 10:46 am
"I'll believe you can catch him when you bring him kicking and screaming to the hunter base, or in pieces. I don't think they have a preference for that one," Steam replied. "If I remember right you're supposed to be taking it easy anyways or I would've helped you instead of stopping you," he added before turning to Hal as he approached them, looking rather upset.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 10:51 am
"He... He was outside, on Mrs. Johnson's roof, looking right at my window..." Edge explained with a whimper, for once not knowing what to expect from her father.

"He was going to do something to us. I know it. He was going to break in, hurt us, and I had to do something. I.. I had to stop him.. And so then I chased him, trying to catch him.. And then, then Steam showed up and stopped it... And..." She pouted, looking sadly at her father, almost wishing she was still blind so she wouldn't have to see his face.

"Dad, I'm really sorry. I know I can't do anything but I had to do something."

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 10:59 am
Hal just gave a deep sigh, shaking his head.
"Kelly, I KNOW what you were doing seemed like the best thing to do, but it would have resulted in your death, had Steam not stopped you..." he told her, walking towards her.
"Had he not come, I fear for what would have happened..."

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 11:10 am
"I'm sorry I had to blind you to do it," Steam said, scratching the back of his head nervously. "But you seemed to be beyond words..."  

cptflint

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 12:34 pm
"But if I hadn't done something one of us, or even someone else in the neighborhood, would have been hurt!" Edge argued once more with a pleading tone. "I had to put myself before everyone else. I couldn't call myself a Hunter if I didn't." She pouted as her father approached, her vision finally clearing up.

At Steam's apology, Edge gave a low grunt. She wasn't in the mood to throw barbed words, and she hated to admit even to herself they were both right. She had to stop or else she would have died, and with Ginger in her sights she never would have stopped.
"Just be glad you didn't ruin my eyes permanently.." She said in a low tone, glancing back at him.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 6:53 pm
Steam nodded. "I'd never go that far," he replied, smiling. He turned to Hal. "I can stick around for a bit if you want, in case Ginger comes back."  

cptflint

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 6:57 pm
"Kelly, he was goading you into following. He knows better than to attack this area." Hal sighed, now in front of the two.
"That will not be necessary, Steam." He told the other Hunter, shaking his head.
"Ginger knows better about this, too. Because the other Hunters have no doubt taken notice of this situation." he added, looking over at one of the nearby cameras.

"Now then. Come along, Kelly. It's time we go back home, and STAY home."

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 8:00 pm
"Very well. Suppose I'll head back to base then," Steam replied, before walking down the street. He sighed once he was a ways away from them. "I hope Hal's right..."  

cptflint

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 9:10 pm
Edge's eyes narrowed into a small glare as she continued to look at Steam. Being a reploid granted some simple pain immunities but the light hurt her eyes like Tango's thrashing on her body.

When Hal spoke up, she immediately turned her attention, the glare in her eyes changing in to soft sadness and worry.
She wanted to argue again why she chased after Ginger, but Edge decided against it. It didn't matter what she had to say, her father was upset and going to chastise her for doing what was right.

"I hope you're right, father..." She sighed as Hal remarked the night Hunters would take notice and investigate and defend the area.
Slowly, she started for home, going first to her father's side so they would go together.

Public Role Play Area

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 111 112 113 114 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games