Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
Eternal Eyes(O/A) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think?
  Good.
  Eh.
  Bad.
View Results

Stefisgarden

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 2:21 pm
((Ah...Sorry I disappeared the last few days. It's the second week of school, and I'm still trying to figure out a new routine. I'm not entirely sure how to post right now, but I will post soon, okay?))  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 11:01 pm
((May I end Zeek's and Gabriel's fight? He hasn't posted and it would allow Maaya713 to post.))  

zeek123abc

Stefisgarden

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 11:32 pm
((Um...Go ahead. Let's just say...Gabriel was forced to retreat for now. Hayato appears to be missing, anyway.

My older sister found this kitten under our deck. Mom said we could keep him. ^-^))

Sothe jumped to the side, the gauntlet missing him by a hairsbreadth. That was close...If this keeps up, I'll eventually be hit. Although, the fact that he had actually gotten a bit off Kasuna helped, even if it was a small, insignificant scratch. But he wouldn't allow himself to fall into a false sense of bravado. That would be folly. Rather, it would be better to play it safe.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 8:28 pm
Zeek watched as Gabriel left and he noticed his vision was getting blurry and he couldn't stand upright anymore. He fell to his knees and looked in Hitomi's direction since his vision was blurry he couldn't see her. "We won" he said and he fell over the rest of the way. He had lost to much blood and lost consciousness.
Kasuna looked at Sothe "if you ever want to leave then I suggest you fight back" he said as he jumped into the air. He did this move because if he tried to dodge then he would just lunge at him from the ground. He then descended towards Sothe gauntlet aimed at him.  

zeek123abc

Stefisgarden

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 3:41 pm
All right...Not very many people are active, so...

ROLL CALL!!!

If you are here, make a post or PM me saying so!(posts would be preferable)

As for my own absence, I have two reasons: school and a troublesome little kitten.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 4:16 pm
I'm here!!! Lol. xd  

zeek123abc

zeek123abc

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 4:18 pm
Maaya713 is here too. Flee had a storm for the past few days so she hasn't been able to post. Her wifi hates storms and gets almost no signal to anything in her house during them.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 11:36 pm

((Yes! I am here! Cursed weather hates me!!!))

She watched in muted silence as he collapsed, unmoving on the earth. His friends stood beside him, gazing around for zeek's opponent, who seemed to have vanished. While their gazes were averted, she extended her natural cloaking to him so he seemed to blend perfectly with the earth beneath him. She edged out from her hiding place, scuttling over to where he lay. She lifted him gently, surprised at how little he actually weighed. She turned him over, grimacing at the severity of his injuries. Summoning her strength, she began to heal him.  

Maaya713

Faithfull Fire

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 9:54 am
(I'm here, but I've been busy with school, and there isn't much I can post right now)  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 2:41 pm
(noticed the giant red letters O.O' I AM HERE...but i wait for bonnie..and my oother haracter is just so odd that i got no clue what to do with him >.<'
..i might be mentaly down SOON...aroun the 10th september as this is the day when one of my best friends died....he died last yeah blood cancer...)  

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

OldBlueGenes

Benevolent Lunatic

9,200 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 3:44 pm
((I am still here. Just have had a crazy a** couple of weeks. I will try to post this weekend. I don't know what next week will be like since I have jury duty. Yes, I am old enough to have jury duty. I'm an old, old lady. xd

ANYWAYS. Sorry for neglecting this place. I literally forgot about it. Like... Completely. Must be my aging mind. Nyeh. >.< ))  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 10:51 pm
Zeek could feel his wounds closing up and thought the healing energy that was flowing into him was familiar. Then a memory flashed into his head and started playing a small scene from his past. Zeek had watched as the men that had attacked a girl run away after the leader of the group fell to the ground. He slowly turned to face the girl. "Are you alright" he asked her and then felt a warm liquid running down his face and body. His vision had suddenly became bloody from the wound on his forehead and blood ran from several other areas on his body. He slowly fell over and the next thing he knew the girl was kneeling over him. She had healed all of his wounds "What is your name" he asked her. She calmly looked at him and said "M...". Zeek slowly opened his eyes to see the girl from his dream kneeling over him.  

zeek123abc

zeek123abc

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 3:01 pm
((Is everyone or anyone still here?))  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 3:30 pm
Bump  

zeek123abc

zeek123abc

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 10:27 pm
((Sorry for doing this Stefisgarden but I am ending the fight between Sothe and Kasuna so everyone else can post))
Kasuna grabbed hold of Sothe and threw him into the air. He looked up at him and jumped. Once he was beside him in the air he did a front flip kicking back towards the ground. Sothe slammed into the ground and Kasuan landed beside his sword. He gripped it and pulled it out of the ground and started to walk back into the castle. "I would suggest you all leave while you can" he said to them and the castle doors slowly shut behind him with a slam. that fight wasn't anywheres near how fun he was hoping it would be.  
Saved RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff