Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply Random Yaoi Stuff
The Big Brother Program Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

sing of love n cupcakes

4,200 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 7:56 pm
Jack pusshe dout his bottom lip in a cute pout stepping closer to light "nuh uh! im taller than middle schoolers....well some" he said  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 8:03 pm
"Oh." Light smiled gentlely, taking step towards Jack. He gave Jack a quik peck," It's okay. I still love you."  

Uchiha_Kris

sing of love n cupcakes

4,200 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 5:51 pm
jack smiled laughing softly to himself suddenly realizing they had been standing there quite a while and some people had been staring he looked confusingly  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 5:59 pm
Light knew the people were staring, but ignored them, not wanting to share his Ja-chan. He put his arm around Jack protectively, as to say MINE!  

Uchiha_Kris

sing of love n cupcakes

4,200 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 11:16 pm
jack looked up and smiled "well lets go then" he said tugging on light's shirt lightly  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 2:44 pm
"Alright, alright." Light chuckled as the much shorter Jack pulled him little by little by the shirt.  

Uchiha_Kris

sing of love n cupcakes

4,200 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 8:21 pm
~getting bored time skip!~
after a long day at the amusement park and jack not being able to ride the ride just yet they finally decided to head on home '♪♫' "ah thats my mom!" jack yelped answering "hello yeah uh yea sorry i forgot to tell you i went to uncle's park im fine its fine ill be home now " he said feeling a bit frustrated "geez woman" he sighed quietly to himself  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 9:19 pm
"She's just worried about you, that's all." Light smiled, kissing Jack's forehead." I'd be worried too if my son went missing for a day or so."
"Speaking of which, when's the last time you took you're son out for a day of fun, instead of going out of the town with cho're little boyfriend here!?"
"Crap." Light looked over to see his ex girlfriend and his son who just turned 2." Hi Maryann."  

Uchiha_Kris

sing of love n cupcakes

4,200 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 9:10 pm
jack looked past light to see a female and small child he looked up at light confused then looking back at the woman his eyes filled with question  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 9:31 pm
"Hmhmm. And I thought you were stile out of town on bisuness and here I find you out with your boo." Maryann said in an angry tone to Light.
"Daddy!" his son sqiurmed away from his mother and ran towards Light and Jack.
"Jack, this is my son, S.K., and uh, my ex-girlfriend Maryann." Light explained, picking up the little boy that looked exzactly like him.
Maryann looked at Jack," I'm sorry if I ruined your date with Light, but it's his turn to watch S.K. for..." She turned back to Light with her angry face," The rest of his life!"
"Eh?"
"We agreed, when he was born if you ever left me that you'd take full responabilty of him!"
"right, right. I remember. Drop his stuff off at my place tommorrow." Light said, not wanting to argue with the woman, turning to walk in the oppsite direction, then wait for Maryann to hand him the dipar bag.  

Uchiha_Kris

sing of love n cupcakes

4,200 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 9:47 am
jack stood there feeling a bit overwhelmed(why isnt anyone ever just whelmed-robin) he turned to maryann "ah no its fine...hehe" he said bashfully he turned to the small boy he was incredibly adorable "hi s.k. im jack" he said cutely to the small boy  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 11:23 am
Maryann swung the strap of the dipar bag into Light hand angerly and walked off. Light sighed, holding S.K. in a craddle like way and said," That woman is 100% pure crazy. I can't believe I let him stay with her that long." He looked at Jack who looked very confused," Well I guess I should explain few thing, 'uh?"  

Uchiha_Kris

sing of love n cupcakes

4,200 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 5:29 pm
jack smiled sweetly stepping closer to light "well you and S.K. can walk me home then" he said kissing his cheek  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 5:37 pm
"Of course. I wouldn't have any other way." Light smiled.
S.K. giggled, reaching out for Jack," Ja-ja! Ja-ja!"
"Well looks I'm not the only one that likes you." Light chuckled watching his son wiggled in his arms trying to get to Jack.  

Uchiha_Kris

sing of love n cupcakes

4,200 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 10:44 am
jack giggled reaching out patting the boy on the head and moved closer "how bout we get daddy to buys us some ice cream on the way back ne?" he said to S.K.  
Random Yaoi Stuff

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff