Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sazokashi Theater

Back to Guilds

seriously entertaining. 

Tags: Sazokashi, Theater, Acting, Writing, Drawing, Plays, Roleplay 

Reply Roleplays (:
War! (o/a) massive rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kia Sai
Captain

Beloved Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 3:59 pm
"How'd your player take it?" She knew something wasn't right... It was one of the two, maybe both, but someone was lying. If only she could get them to talk... She smiled sweetly. "I remember my first game. I went solo. Didn't know which team to join. Don't reccomend it either. Find a team as soon as you can. If you don't like it you can change later. No one cares, really. Anyways, I was by myself. Scariest thing I've ever seen! I mean.. Even though it technically wasn't me... I still have nightmares about it. Well.. Terra does." She lied easily. "All her thoughts and dreams come to me while the game is on. Although I don't remember it outside the game." She shrugged.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 4:21 pm
((How is she lieing? O_o))

"Really now?" Adam asked, thinking to himself. "As for Leo, hes as pissed as I."

Olive ate the pork quietly.
Shes Terra. Thats terrifying. Just dont speak.
Olive agreed silently.  

SkeletonFiesta
Vice Captain

Business Businesswoman

Kia Sai
Captain

Beloved Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 4:47 pm
((unless your player shares your mind, like Anne and Ryan, and olive and Alex, normal characters/players don't share thoughts or dreams. The on,y time they talk is during the merge))

Josie laughed. "It only gets better." She turned to the girl. "Are you always this shy? You don't gotta worry," She smiled. "We're all nice people here. Except for Michael." She rolled her eyes. "The kid creeps me out. Have you met him yet? He's always so serious.. I don't know what his mama tells him, but kids his age should be outside playin games and havin fun." She sighed.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 4:56 pm
s**t.... So much for staying quiet....
Olive looked up at her withher huge eyes. "What do you mean by that? Micheal is plenty sweet. I dont understand. Why is everyone so mean to him?"  

SkeletonFiesta
Vice Captain

Business Businesswoman

Kia Sai
Captain

Beloved Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 5:18 pm
"Are you serious? Who all have y'all met so far?" Josie was stunned. Michael? Nice? That's ridiculous! Michael was like an out of game Ryan! That child is the devil! She sighed. "I can't believe my ears! Y'all actually think that boy is some kinda nice? Sure, his mama's a little harsh but he deserves most of it. All the pranks he tries and pulls. Take my word for it, steer clear of him in the game. You think he's nice now, that'll ALL change come the weekend." Her southern accent put a nice blow to her words. I don't know what that boy is plannin' but it sure don't sound no good... She shook her head.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 5:34 pm
"Really? Thats interesting." Adam commented, thinking.

Olive dropped her fork on her plate, her hands in fists on the table. "I dont get it.... Who is he, really? Hes been nothing but nice to me!" She said, tearing up.
Crap....  

SkeletonFiesta
Vice Captain

Business Businesswoman

Kia Sai
Captain

Beloved Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 1:46 pm
How did a crybaby like her get thrown into this? Josie thought. "He's been in the game longer than I have. So I can't honestly answer that question, ya know. But his player is the Pawn of Shoji. And Anne's player, Ryan, is the King. And I think that ain't just a coincidence." She bit her lip. The words lit up in her head. TMI. She cursed silently. "The rest yall'll have to find out for yourselves."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 1:52 pm
Oh really? Olive, keep acting how you do around Micheal, just be more causious.
"Okay...." Olive said, responding to Josie and obeying Alex.  

SkeletonFiesta
Vice Captain

Business Businesswoman

Kia Sai
Captain

Beloved Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 2:20 pm
"I'm gonna go... Check the mail..." Josie said slowly. I'm sorry, I'm sorry.. She stood up, biting her lip til it was red.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 2:31 pm
((APPLES!!!! DX))

"Nice meeting you...uh...I never got your name." Adam smiled charmingly.  

SkeletonFiesta
Vice Captain

Business Businesswoman

Kia Sai
Captain

Beloved Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 2:47 pm
Josie blushed. "Oh.. I'm Josie. Nice to meet you." She rushed outside, to the mail box. "Please no!" She opened the mail box, looking through the envelopes. A white card fell out. It had a red bow on it.

"Josie McCray",

It is our deepest apologies that you are receiving this letter...

She read the card. "Dang it..." She put everything back in the box, keeping the card. Penalty, penalty, penalty... The words flashed in her head. She cried. It was a small one, but still. A penalty. She broke a rule.
She ran up to her room, punching a pillow until she was too tired to care anymore. She layed down, cuddling up with the same pillow.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 2:56 pm
Adam frowned. "Probably got a penalty."

Olive finished up her meal and took Josies plate, cleaning them at the sink. "I hope that Micheal, the twins, and the others are alright. Theyve been gone for a long time...."  

SkeletonFiesta
Vice Captain

Business Businesswoman

Kia Sai
Captain

Beloved Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 3:37 pm
((you can't guess at what it was >.> you don't know what it was.))

Coryn glanced at her brother. He was sitting by the window. She sat quietly. Every choice he'd made so far in the game was to put him ahead, to put her further behind. He'd let the game take over his life completely. She'd be surprised if he didn't have penalties for taking in-game things out of the game.

Cory stared out the window, plotting his strategy. The game was always just a few days away. There was never enough time to plan. He reviewed his past plans, his latest killings. He though about his letters. He hid them from Coryn. She'd become unbearable since they started the game. Everything she said seemed to be for the sole purpose of pestering him. She wants to kill my player... He thought. No... She doesn't have the guts.. But her player might... He ran through option after option. Nothing seemed good enough. Everything he thought had a consequence.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 4:39 pm
((She shared info. Why not guess she got a penalty? And im not rping until Apples does =_=))  

SkeletonFiesta
Vice Captain

Business Businesswoman

Kia Sai
Captain

Beloved Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 4:54 pm
AiRozu-chan
((She shared info. Why not guess she got a penalty? And im not rping until Apples does =_=))

((ya but none about her team. I sent her a pm))  
Roleplays (:

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff