Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Nazi Zombies RP ( currently in final round) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Acidburn95

3,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 9:14 pm

* afew zombies come running into the room and I killthem quickly with my wave gun*
* in place of one of the zombies is a small cluster of floating gold bullets giving off a blue glow*
what the ?!
Um, got any idea what it is??

* I walk towards it and reach out to grab the bullets*
"DEATH MACHINE!!"
WHA?! WHAT DID I JUST DO?!
* my guns disappear and are replaced by a minigun with unlimited ammo*
HOLY s**t!!!
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 7:35 am

Chaos fastened himself up and sighed, "Yes, let's find a way out of here." He said with a smile, running with Acid and smirking when he picked up a Death Machine, "Yes, that is the Death Machine. It is a devastating mini gun that destroys everything in it's path. Try not to hurt any of us with it." He said with a warm chuckle, shooting a crowd of zombies with his Cannon, killing them all.

Chaos Starlight

2,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

Acidburn95

3,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 8:28 am

*I get my death machine ready*
ok, everyone get behind me. I'll clear a path*
* a swarm of zombies comes running towards us. I start killing them quickly with the death machine*

Ok, as soon as I'm done, well have a 30 second window to get out of this room. Use the zipline ok.
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 8:55 pm

(if you are reading this post.....then do not forget about this RP or I will hunt you down and take you pudding!!!! And no chaos I do not need a frigging caprisun.....I miss my cupcake T-T)

Acidburn95

3,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Chaos Starlight

2,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 7:36 pm

Chaos nodded and smirked, reloading his Ray Gun and running out of the room, grabbing onto the zipline and sliding down it, loving the cold air through his fur. He hit the ground and started to run to the lighthouse, destroying debris as he progressed.
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 8:56 pm

(fine fine ill post just dont take my pudding...)
Cinna followed relaoding his ray gun "when the heck did we get so many of these anyway"he asked absently as he shot a bunhc of zombies "sure makes things easier"

Cinna101

Aged Loiterer

7,575 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200

Acidburn95

3,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 6:57 pm

*as the death machine runs out, I jump onto the zipline and zoom down with great speed, and as soon as I land I reload my weapons*
TIME TO BAIL!!. *I glance toward the lighthouse*
let's go up there!
We can set up a defensive perimeter!
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 2:53 pm

(Sorry for absence, PM for details {it was a car accident})

James followed them, grinning wildly at the blood the death machine threw everywhere, "Uh, just wondering... How the hell did we end up in this?" he asked, covering their backs, "I mean, it's cool and all, but damn, where's my medal?"

Halcyon III

Dapper Millionaire

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200

Acidburn95

3,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 9:39 pm

*I toss my mother an extra magazine for her commando assult rifle*

You know, this is getting pretty interesting......is that creepy that I think that?
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 10:00 pm

User Image

"Not at all." Alice replied, firing at more zombies. "I'm starting to think the same thing..." She kicked a zombie back and blew its head off. She was beginning to get a feel for zombie killing.

kousAI_01

7,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

Chaos Starlight

2,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 10:14 pm

Chaos smirked and kicked a zombie down, curb-stomping it and chuckling softly, "It's weird. It feels nice and stress-relieving to finish off these disgusting monsters. Although, we need to find a utopia, some place that is... remote from this hellhole. I could reprogram one of these Gersch Devices to get out of here, but I will need time, and cover. Acid and Cinna, cover the front end of the ship and explore this... winter wasteland, and Alice, come with me so I can modify this portal device in peace." He said with a smile, walking over to Alice and motioning her to follow him, his tail swaying as he let her to the back of the ship.
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 10:34 pm

User Image

Alice followed Chaos, waving back to her son as he and the others fought of the onslaught of zombies. She watched him get to work on the Gersch Device. "I-I'm sorry about your father..." she said, trying to make meaningful conversation. Anything to keep her mind off of the situation.

kousAI_01

7,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

Chaos Starlight

2,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 10:40 pm

Chaos continued to work on the device, looking at her with a little frown, "Well, he had what was coming to him. He betrayed me. I... just wish he was back the way he was." He said with a sigh, looking at her with passionate eyes, "You probably have noticed that I've been having some... affectionate feelings around you, haven't you?" He asked with a questioning tone, murring softly as he continued to work.
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 10:48 pm

User Image

She sighed. "Acid wouldn't like this, but me too. And yes, I've noticed." She blushed slightly. She wondered exactly how Acid would react if he knew about this. "So, what was life like for you... before the world went to hell...?"

kousAI_01

7,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

Chaos Starlight

2,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 10:54 pm

Chaos felt a deep blush spread across his face as she said that she felt feelings for him too, his ears folding back a bit, "W-Well, I lived with my father in Berlin, it was peaceful, quiet, but as I aged, I grew to hate what the Nazis were doing to the world. Once the zombie outbreak hit, I panicked and ran into the experimental Nazi time machine and then I met Acid and then... we're here." He said with a warm smile, his blush fading away as he continued to work on the portal and finished, "Well, the portal is done. Would you like to go back to the other two, or would you like to spend more time here?" He asked with a warm smile, his tail swaying softly as he looked at her with a cute smile.
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff