Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The Fairground Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 11:10 pm
"Yeah, because we only ever have sex, sex. There's no need for a third one," he teased, his hand entwined with hers. In the back of his mind, he was reminded why he was getting high right then, but shook it from his head. He was going to fight that boy at 3 AM, not midnight. Right now, he was going to spend a few precious moments with his beautiful sister...and cause of this secret fight. Shooting a cocky smirk towards his sister, Keller continued to tease her. "I don't blame him, you're the chick version of me~"

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 11:22 pm
She rolled her eyes. "Oh yes, because you're an absolute god." she said sarcastically. "If only you weren't my brother, I'd be over you than pigs on mud." she teased herself and blew a ring of smoke around his face.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 11:28 pm
"Like the fact we're blood will stop me," he retorted, swatting away the smoke. He blew a ring at her face to retaliate, smirking. "If I could, I'd kiss you right now, Helen!"

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 11:33 pm
"Yeah?" she smirked and allowed the smoke to pass through her harmlessly. "What's stoppin' ya?"

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 10:23 am
"Absolutely nothing," he said, grinning. In a split second, he let go of her hand and gripped her waist, pulling her to him and crushing his lips against hers. At a fast, desperate pace, he began to kiss her, holding her closely with one hand and still managing to hold his joint.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 11:44 am
Whoa, this wasn't supposed to happen. Keller was supposed to just tease her back until the ride moved again, not actually do it!
Now, it might've been because she was high, but Helen found herself leaning towards him and kissing him back, and that wasn't supposed to happen at all, either.
I'm just really high, she reasoned as she closed her eyes, And hey, at least Keller's a great kisser.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 12:13 pm
Shocked at her kissing back, Keller almost stopped, but for reason couldn't let himself. Instead, he started kissing harder, gripping her tighter and entangling her tongue with his. As wrong as it felt, some part of it felt...right...

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 12:26 pm
She blushed as she felt her brother's tongue against his. Every part of her screamed for her to stop, that this was insanely wrong. But she couldn't, she wouldn't. She forced his tongue into her mouth and sucked on it, regretfully enjoying it all, her arms lifted and wrapped around his neck in a plead for more.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 12:40 pm
At the feeling of her sucking on his tongue, he gripped her tighter with both hands and let his joint fall to the ground far below. One hand was set in the small of her back, while the other massaged her hip. Keller pulled her closer and nearly onto his lap, mentally begging this to be just another dream.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 1:03 pm
Helen moaned into the kiss when he rubbed her hip, practically climbing on to his lap when he was unable to put her on. She let her fingers climb and play with his soft hair, her tongue rubbing against his.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 1:24 pm
He slid his hands under her shirt, caressing her soft, supple skin. Just as he was about to slip his hands a bit further north, he felt the ride come to an abrupt stop and heard the attendants walking over. Pulling out if the kiss, he stared into her eyes, breathing hard. "H-Helen...what...just happened?"

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 1:36 pm
Her back arched towards him a bit at his touch, begging for more. Her eyes flew open when the ride stopped, she pulled away from the kiss and turned to see workers that didn't seem to care much heading towards them, so of course she slid off Keller as fast as possible. Helen pressed her fingertips against her lips, they were tingling from the kiss, from his touch.
She could hear his voice and slowly turned to him. "Something that shouldn't have." she whispered in horror just as the carnies opened up their cart.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 1:47 pm
Keller stood off the ride, careful to not touch her. As soon as she was off, he picked her up and ran off, finally stopping and setting her down once they were in the woods by the fairground. The teen pushed her up against a tree, his hands on either side of her, trapping her in. "What the hell happened back there, Helen? And don't say it was a mistake because I know you know I know you felt something!"

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 10:48 pm
Helen was just about to set her foot down on land as soon as her brother grabbed her and ran off with her to the forest. She gasped and looked at her brother hesitantly, hoping it wasn't a continuation of what happened on the ride while at the same time hoping just for that. She held her breath when Keller pinned her against the tree and braced herself for the worst, which was what she got. Shifting uncomfortably, she tried to think of something to say, but she couldn't help but blab out the truth, "Well what do you expect to happen when you tease me like that all the time, huh?! And don't you dare act like this is all my fault, you felt something, too. I know you did!"

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 11:22 pm
"Of course I did, but it's not like I can f**king do anything!" he yelled back, bowing his head. "You're my sister...my twin sister. This is narcissism to the extreme. I've always wanted more than just the teasing, to make them the truth. But you're my sister, and you never gave me any sign for more, so I didn't do anything. How could I? You would only have punched me, then push me away and run away. So I sat back and watched you give yourself away to all those assholes that didn't deserve you, didn't even deserve for you to look at them. And yet, they did, and they touched you...I hated when they touched you...everytime I saw or heard them touch you, it drove me insane. I just wanted to kill them. I hated them, because they could touch you...but I couldn't."

Awesome nerd

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces