Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Yaoi & Shota House (take 2)

Back to Guilds

user friendly since Aug 17, 2009 

Tags: yaoi, shota, house, world, boy love 

Reply Anime, Manga, and Games Discussions Room
Let's Talk About Bleach! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Meru Kaname
Captain

Invisible Guildswoman

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 12:12 am
Yay! -claps in excitement- Now I feel like London Tipton. XD

I guess, but it's still confusing. Now that you mention them, what did happen to those guys and where did they go? They should've brought Kenpachi with them since he was just as injured and last that anyone knew, Izuru was killed in battle. No clue on Yachiru or Yumichika.

Hm, since we're on the subject of powers, what Bleach power would you take? Or would you take a power that hasn't been mentioned?

Yeah, but I'm not used to sounding like that, haha.

Neither do I, but whatever it is, I give them my kudos and I hope they keep it that way.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 10:47 am
It's good to feel like her sometimes.XD

Was Izurun really dead? I thought he only lost an arm and a chunk of torso. Rangiku survived that, so why not him?

Mmmhmmmmnngghghh... I dunno. There are so many to choose from. >_<

No? It happens when I get tired or drink too much caffeine. Weird s**t happens(like good art).

Yes, yes.  

Bloodlust_Faerie
Vice Captain

Devoted Lover

5,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200

Meru Kaname
Captain

Invisible Guildswoman

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 11:37 pm
Yes, yes it does. I just wish I was just as rich as her.

According to what the manga says, he's dead. I, myself, don't think he really is but since Kubo hasn't said otherwise, he's dead in the minds of the soul reapers for now.

I know right? For me, I'd choose Orihime's 'healing' ablility, Rangiku's shikai, Byakuya's bankai, and Yourichi's hand-to-hand combat style and that just from the manga. It'd be really cool if one of the reapers had a power that could control demons or they have a familiar that became a zanpakuto.

I can see the weird s**t happening and at least it helps with good art. I've only been tired once from what I remember, and I was really weird. I posted it in the old guild, something about painting roses red, then reminding me of blood... something like that. I forget the rest.

So, what's you're favorite foreign film?  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 12:09 pm
Oh yeah, me too.

Really, it said that? Huh. Baby, no. ; n ;

I see. I'd probably prefer one of the powers with a long-range weapon, so maybe Santa Teresa or Houzukimaru? I dunno.

Tiredness does that to you.

I'm not sure. I don't actually watch a lot of them. I just know they can get pretty emotional.  

Bloodlust_Faerie
Vice Captain

Devoted Lover

5,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200

Meru Kaname
Captain

Invisible Guildswoman

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 11:49 pm
I think a lot of us wantto be like her.

I know, it's too sad! In chapter 494 is when we see his arm and some of the torso gets blown off and chapter 495 is when it was confirmed his reiatsu had disappeared. His captain, Rojuro the visored, doesn't think he's dead, so I hope Izuru isn't.

Houzukimaru is pretty cool, especially his bankai form.

Yes it does, apparently.

I haven't really watched a whole lot either, now that I think of it.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 1:09 pm
I'd rather not be so dim, but the money would be good.

Please be right on this one, Rose.

s**t, the new chapter. Mind is blown. o_o

Yes yes, this is why I like him. So badass.

Maybe we should watch more foreign films?  

Bloodlust_Faerie
Vice Captain

Devoted Lover

5,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200

Meru Kaname
Captain

Invisible Guildswoman

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 9:04 pm
Well, minus the dim part yeah. A lot more people are smart and rich instead of dumb and rich, so I don't know what Disney was smoking at the time.

Yes, you're correct! Rojuro's his real name but he's more known as Rose. You know your Bleach trivia. biggrin

I know! I knew there was a reason as to why I was scared of Unohana! The truth is revealed, and now Kenpachi Zaraki will get to meet the only woman he admires because of her strength.

It'd be really cool if people could make a real sword based on the bankai form. I know there's a lot of swords from Bleach that a lot of people have made, just not as complex looking as Houzukimaru.

-thinks on it-...Maybe. And then if we did, maybe a lot more people would show more humanity if we all watched something that really brings out emotion. But that's just me.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 10:18 am
I guess it's understandable. If she's been living a sheltered life, she may not know as much about the outside world as other people. She may also just naturally be not as intelligent as other people. Some are just like that.

Oh, I was just hoping he was right about Izurun being alive. I knew his real name was Rojuro. I'm just more used to Rose.

s**t. No wonder Unohana(Retsu) even has him scared. Yachiru Unohana is a pretty frightening image, and since she and Retsu look the same, it must instill the same fear. I've been waiting to see Yachiru's namesake for a while now. Kubo promised, and he delivered. Good job, sensei. :3

I've seen some cosplayers who have made Houzukimaru's bankai form. It must be hard to carry, but it looked pretty cool.

WE MUST GIVE PEOPLE THE FEELS.  

Bloodlust_Faerie
Vice Captain

Devoted Lover

5,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200

Meru Kaname
Captain

Invisible Guildswoman

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 12:27 am
That is true, I forgot about her having a sheltered life. If she can't even understand how common folk live, that's very sheltered.

I hope so too. But we won't know til Kubo says. I think everyone's use to him being called Rose.

He has brought Bleach back from being boring! I can't wait to see the training Unohana has in store for Kenpachi. Now it make me wonder what Kenpachi's reaction is going to be after he finds out. XD

You've seen cosplayers have it? Wow, that's amazing and I think it it would be pretty cool. I wish I could see one and ask the cosplayers what it's made of.

Yes! People need to feel the emotion!!  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 10:37 am
Yeah.

Come on, Kubo. Please? ; u ;

Oooh yes yes, I am so looking forward to these next few chapters. heart

Yeah. It looked like it was made of something like cardboard or papier mache(sp?), nothing too heavy. But I wasn't sure.

The world will drown in tears.  

Bloodlust_Faerie
Vice Captain

Devoted Lover

5,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200

Meru Kaname
Captain

Invisible Guildswoman

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 4:15 pm
Yeah.

Yeah, please? We want to know if Izuru's alright!!!

As am I. And I want to see exactly what the connection is between Ichigo and the soul king, and of course, see a full drawing of Grimmjow.

Hm, interesting.

Better that than whatever we're supposed to die from in the next five days. Which I don't believe in one bit.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 12:10 pm
I should hope so. ; u ;

They're probably ******** related by this point. Or something. I don't even know anymore.

Yeah. It must've been hard to carry around. ^^;

Oh yes, that's right. 2 days now, it appears.

Ah, by the way, I'm on break from school for three weeks, so if I don't respond very often for that time it's because I can't find somewhere to access Internet. I'm sorry. crying  

Bloodlust_Faerie
Vice Captain

Devoted Lover

5,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200

Meru Kaname
Captain

Invisible Guildswoman

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 1:27 am
Dang, This week was about Ichigo. Though I did like how he and Renji were acting.

Could be, but who really knows other than Kubo?

Probably.

It's the day of now. But I've read there's some kind of way to calcuate the Mayan calendar and the one calendar that people are going by to assume the end of the world is the only one that wasn't destroyed by the Spainards back in the 1500s.

That's alright. I can understand that, so don't be sad.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 12:25 pm
Meh, looks like it's gonna be that way for a while. At least we get to learn a little more about Zero Squad.

Sometimes I don't even think Kubo knows what he's doing... >_>;

Well we're alive, so it looks like it's all a bunch of hooey at the moment. :T

Ah, my school campus is open, so I'll possibly be on more than I thought. ; u ;  

Bloodlust_Faerie
Vice Captain

Devoted Lover

5,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200

Meru Kaname
Captain

Invisible Guildswoman

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 1:18 am
I guess. But yes, more info on the Zero Squad. It'll be interesting to see how the zanpakuto was born.

That's probably true since he said he only thought about up to the end of the Fake Karakura Town arc and when Ichigo defeated Aizen.

Yeah, a person told me that when the world really does end, no one will be alive to witness it.

Oooooohhh, that sounds nice.  
Anime, Manga, and Games Discussions Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces