Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The Safehouse {private} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 153 154 155 156 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 6:28 pm
"So, if Knightly and I get married and I have a baby, will that child kick off the bloodline again?" asked Ailey as her blushed flamed.
Grigorii pulled Drake out of the room, avoiding his eyes and leaning on a wall. He ignored the coldness of the stone against his bare back, focusing on a loose pebble on the ground. "Are we endangering the bloodline, you and I?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 6:38 pm
"it could... but you two shouldn't hve to worry about that sort of thing for a little while... you're still young." Xaene murmured, smiling softly. "its more me and drake and our younger sister who have to worry."
"Aunt Grace is back? i thought she went into hiding after Faith and Joy were born..." knightly blinked, his own cheeks pink from Ailey's question.
Alex gave a small sigh and shook his head. "there are dragons out there who are more then willing to help our family... it's how i came to being.." he shrugged lightly.
"what? no no. we're fine." drake sighed as he lightly kissed Grigorii. "i already have two sons, and the other three members of my family are females.... my little sister grace, and then her two daughters." he smiled softly and hugged him close. "so there's no way that you and i are endangering my family."  

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 6:55 pm
"Alright then," she muttered, burying her head in Knightly's shoulder.
Grigorii sighed in relief. "Oh good. And here I was, worried."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:04 pm
Xaene gave them both a small smile and shook his head. "really, right now you two should just focus on getting to know each other."
"we will... now go wait for your boyfriend to get back" knightly blushed as he waved his uncle away.
"we're fine love." Drake smiled softly as he hugged him close; having to laugh to himself when he noted the dragon on his shirt was now holding the bloody rose shield.  

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:14 pm
"If you say so," murmured Grigorii as he kissed his lover.
Ailey laughed, waving to Xaene. "You're a good man, Xaene. Keep my idiot brother out of trouble." Suddenly, she heard the door slam open. "Someone's here."
Dominick burst into the house, limping and covered in blood. He collapsed halfway into the house, breathing heavily. "Xaene...." he called weakly. "I came back..." he muttered before falling unconscious.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:21 pm
Drake gave a small smile and kissed him back. "i say so" he smiled softly
"thanks... i-i'l tr- Dominick!" Xaene started, only to frown as he heard dominick's quiet words and bolted out of the kitchen, falling to his knees when he reached his lover. "d-dominick..." he gasped, hugging his fiance closer. "love... wake up... please.." he mumbled, his hands glowing purple once more as he placed them on Dominick's chest, hoping to heal him like he'd done for Ailey earlier.
"that doesn't sound good.... c'mon..." Knightly frowned as he started to follow his uncle.  

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:30 pm
Dominick's eyes slid open just barely. "Xaene...it's no use...the poison...GAH!!" He arched his back, gritting his teeth. "I love you s-s-so much," he gasped, growing paler by the second.
The second Ailey saw Dominick, she screamed. "Grigorii!!" She buried her head into Knightly's shoulder, her eyes squeezed tightly.
Grigorii tore himself from Drake's lips, taking his hand and following the scream. He gasped at Dominick, rushing over and taking his hand. "Dom, what happened?"
"Ambush," he croaked out. "I couldn't...cou-couldn't fight them a-all off....Ha-Hadrian...I didn't see him...they took him. Oph-Ophelia too."
"Ophelia's out there?" whispered Grigorii. He stood, his breathing shaky. "Drake...I'll be back, I promise...I need to save her."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:39 pm
Xaene gave a small sob as he held dominick close. "d-don't... y-you promised me..." he sniffed, tears falling from his eyes as he kept trying to heal him. "w-what about ...what about the wedding?"
Knightly let out a sigh as he looked at his uncle trying to heal Dominick, before remembering something "Snowdrop!" he called, whirling around to look at the little elemental who'd been in the corner of the room the entire time. "can't you get rid of the poison?"
"hm...i can..." Snow nodded lightly as she walked over to him. "but... only if he wants me to..." she sighed, her voice as emotionless as ever. "do you want to live, Dominick Bloodwell? do you want me to get rid of the poison in you?"
Drake gave grigorii a sad look and hugged him tight. "you'd better come back..." he murmured, holding back tears as he looked at him. "but... i understand why you need to save her... so go..." he sighed, kissing him hard.  

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:56 pm
"I will, I promise." Giving Drake one last kiss, Grigorii disappeared.
Ailey suddenly had a thought, and ran from the room. A minute later, she returned running to Dominick. "Snowdrop and Myka can heal you. Myka will be over in just a few seconds. Snowdrop, I need you to start now."
Dominick grabbed Ailey's hand weakly. "Maybe...maybe this is...meant to be." He turned back to Xaene, smiling softly. "Maybe...I have to die...for the war...to end..."
"Nonsense. Stop being such a drama queen," muttered Myka as she strode into the room. "Now, let's get to work. And be quiet, Arwen's asleep on the couch." She shoved the sleeves of Damian's jacket up, positioning her glowing hands above Dom. "Ready, Elemental?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 8:18 pm
Drake let out a long sigh after Grigorii disappeared and leaned on the wall
Xaene shook his head and hugged dominick close. "that's not true." he sniffed and kissed him lightly.
Snowdrop glanced to Myka and nodded. "ready when you are." she nodded lightly, her hands shimmering silver as she placed them over Dom as well.  

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 8:32 pm
Ailey went over to Drake, wasting no time in hugging him. "Welcome to the family, Drake."
Dominick went limp, the poison knocking him out again.
Myka nodded, pushing the green light down and lighting Dominick up. She immediately grimaced. "There's so much...this was more than an ambush. It's a message. Can you read it, Elemental?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 8:38 pm
"thanks..." Drake gave a small smile as he gave her a small hug back.
Xaene gave a tiny sigh as he simply watched, waiting for them to finish healing Dom
"yes... but... i'm already... starting to absorb it..." snow sighed, referring to the aqua-grey smoke that was transferring the poison from dominick to her.  

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 8:43 pm
"Me too," muttered Myka. "Step away, I can handle this now."
Ailey turned and covered her face with her hands, still being hugged by Drake. "I can't watch."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 8:50 pm
"i can take it in without it doing me any damage..." snow sighed as she looked at myka. "if you need to, you can stop..." she murmured, trying to be kind though her emotionless voice made it come off as sarcastic.
"why don't you both just keep it up and divide the healing evenly?" Xaene mumbled as he looked at the two, trying to find a way around this that didn't involve an argument. there was enough fighting going on already, he didn't want any more.
"Kurayami... " Drake murmured, pulling his son over. "Ailey, Dominick will be alright..."
"i think you've overstayed thingsin my dad's personal space... he's still not used to people touching him after getting his soul back... the only one he seems to let in for long periods of time is Grigorii..."  

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 8:57 pm
Myka shook her head. "I've dealt with worse. Keep going."
Ailey moved to Knightly, refusing to look at her aunt and brother. "Yes, but Myka might not be. When she healed Knightly and I, it nearly killed her and she had to trade service with Death for our lives. With the poison...she might suffer worse than before. She's still so weak...the only one to stop her now would be Damian, but he's already in the middle of a fight. I fear we have no choice but to wait and pray."  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 153 154 155 156 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games