Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply Random Yaoi Stuff
Kyo X Yuki Rp! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Corner of the Universe

7,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 10:17 pm
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi

"W-Wait..." But it was to late he walked inside.. Damn it.. I can't choose.. I thought.. I looked at the wall and started to bang my head agent's it...

Near by is a black cat; it was currently playing with a rat. The cat eat it in one bite and purred, rubbing against your leg.

Ah.. I really hope that's not Yuki.. I made the cat choke up the rat.. See's that it's not Yuki.. "Well.. That's eww..." I said as i drop the dead rat... As long as it's not Yuki I'm fine.. I sighed in relife...

The cat hissed and pushed on your leg towards Shigure's; before it ran off to chase another rat.

I sighed.. "What do you want Shigure...?"

The cat looked at you, and hissed again. It was wondering why you were talking to yourself. The rat ran up your shoulder, away from the cat.

Look's at the rat.. "Aw what the hell do you want!!" I yelled at it.. Wait then that means.. If rat's are here... I thought as I looked around and I saw Yuki talking to Touro as I was holding the rat but I was hiding..  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 10:20 pm
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi

Ah.. I really hope that's not Yuki.. I made the cat choke up the rat.. See's that it's not Yuki.. "Well.. That's eww..." I said as i drop the dead rat... As long as it's not Yuki I'm fine.. I sighed in relife...

The cat hissed and pushed on your leg towards Shigure's; before it ran off to chase another rat.

The cat looked at you, and hissed again. It was wondering why you were talking to yourself. The rat ran up your shoulder, away from the cat.

Look's at the rat.. "Aw what the hell do you want!!" I yelled at it.. Wait then that means.. If rat's are here... I thought as I looked around and I saw Yuki talking to Touro as I was holding the rat but I was hiding..

I was leaning onto Hatori's shoulder, coughing really bad. Tohru had found me earlier and went to get him. My asthma was reacting really bad.  

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200

Corner of the Universe

7,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 10:23 pm
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi

I was leaning onto Hatori's shoulder, coughing really bad. Tohru had found me earlier and went to get him. My asthma was reacting really bad.

I watched you cough but I was afriend on rather if I would go to see you or not.. I pet the rat but then I sighed and walked in the room.. The other's were glaring at me..  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 10:28 pm
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi

I watched you cough but I was afriend on rather if I would go to see you or not.. I pet the rat but then I sighed and walked in the room.. The other's were glaring at me..

I dropped to my knees, only to be picked up by Hatori. My coughing stopped, and I closed my eyes; my lungs couldn't get any air. Hatori told Tohru to call 911, which she did. The rat in your hand, fell.  

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200

Corner of the Universe

7,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 10:30 pm
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi

I dropped to my knees, only to be picked up by Hatori. My coughing stopped, and I closed my eyes; my lungs couldn't get any air. Hatori told Tohru to call 911, which she did. The rat in your hand, fell.

I started to freak out.. "Ah, what happend.." I said as I ran to him.. I put a hand on you gently.. No.. Not his asthma...  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 10:34 pm
HichiIchi
I started to freak out.. "Ah, what happend.." I said as I ran to him.. I put a hand on you gently.. No.. Not his asthma...

Tohru gave you an evil glare, as Hatori simpling said, "He's having an asthma attack." I couldn't open my eyes, but I felt your hand. Tohru pulled your hand off mine, "Don't touch him!"  

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200

Corner of the Universe

7,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 10:40 pm
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi

Tohru gave you an evil glare, as Hatori simpling said, "He's having an asthma attack." I couldn't open my eyes, but I felt your hand. Tohru pulled your hand off mine, "Don't touch him!"

I looked at her.. "W-Why not?" I glard at her...  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 10:43 pm
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi

"I s-saw you!" Tohru yelled at you. Everyone could see that she was pissed, "I thought you said that you loved him? Was that a lie?"  

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200

Corner of the Universe

7,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 10:46 pm
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi

"I s-saw you!" Tohru yelled at you. Everyone could see that she was pissed, "I thought you said that you loved him? Was that a lie?"

"Wait..No.. That's not a lie... I.. I just.." Dman it.. I said as I ran off...  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 10:49 pm
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi

Hatori and Tohru carried me to the hospital, where I woke up four hours later. "Where's Kyo?" I asked Hatori, who just stared at me.  

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200

Corner of the Universe

7,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 10:52 pm
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi

Hatori and Tohru carried me to the hospital, where I woke up four hours later. "Where's Kyo?" I asked Hatori, who just stared at me.

"Well... YOu see.. Kyo..." But then he saw me standing with Akito next to me.. We were yelling at eathother.. "Lission.. I don't want to be with you.. I just did that so you would shut up...!!"  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 10:55 pm
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi

"Well... YOu see.. Kyo..." But then he saw me standing with Akito next to me.. We were yelling at eathother.. "Lission.. I don't want to be with you.. I just did that so you would shut up...!!"

"Thats a fine ******** exuse! And would you have stopped if Tohru didn't walk in?" Akito yelled back. I coughed slightly, I was totally confused.  

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200

Corner of the Universe

7,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 10:58 pm
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi

"Thats a fine ******** exuse! And would you have stopped if Tohru didn't walk in?" Akito yelled back. I coughed slightly, I was totally confused.

"Beacuse Idident see her standing next to the ******** door..!!"I yelled as I pin him down on the wall... "Now why don't you explaine to everyone why "that" happend..."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 11:02 pm
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi

"Beacuse Idident see her standing next to the ******** door..!!"I yelled as I pin him down on the wall... "Now why don't you explaine to everyone why "that" happend..."

"What the hell do you mean by 'that'?" Akito asked, glaring at you. I felt Tohru's soft hand touch mine, and the sad look she gave me, started to make me worry.  

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200

Corner of the Universe

7,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 11:05 pm
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi

"What the hell do you mean by 'that'?" Akito asked, glaring at you. I felt Tohru's soft hand touch mine, and the sad look she gave me, started to make me worry.

"Oh my god.. Really... The curse... I only did that to shut you up..."  
Random Yaoi Stuff

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games