Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply one on ones
Could Be Worse [Awesome x Mayah] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 11:10 pm
User Image

Alcott felt himself turn a little pale. "Sounds like a weird story." he grunted. "How would your uncle even know if he was a good lover?"

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 11:19 pm
"Must have been the hundreds of girl's that came to this Alcott that made him out to be a great lover. After all, word travels fast and some woman love getting off more than they love a challenge. Did you know this man, Mr. Northwind?" she teased.  

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 11:39 pm
User Image

Alcott stayed silent, a dreamy look in his sea eyes. He looked like he was lost in thought, a bad thought by the look of the frown on his face.
"Huh?" he finally snapped out of his trance and glanced at her. "Oh, no. I never listened to your uncle's stories. He creeped me out too much."

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 11:51 pm
"I seem to recall Daddy laughing along and adding his own details to the stories and requesting different ones, although he preferred to hear about the Widow Yasmina and her two month affair with the sensuous, daring, and sexy Alcott Northwind." Michaela tapped her chin thoughtfully. "I wonder what happened to him."  

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 7:47 pm
User Image

He clenched his fists. "You don't know anything!" Alcott snarled and doubled his speed. Nobody knew about his love life, not even Cole and Sarah! They had no idea what he went through and had absolutely no right to let their imagination write it for them!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:23 pm
Running to catch up with him, she blocked his path and set her hands firmly in his forearms. "I'm not assuming I know anything! I'm saying that when I was younger, you were the romantic figure in my bedtime stories. Now, you need to calm down."  

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:50 pm
User Image

Alcott stopped to look down at Michaela, and realizing how silly he must have acted he sighed, "Fine. Just... Fine." He swerved around her and continued walking, not really sure how to feel about being the supposed 'knight in shining armor' of her stories.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:36 pm
Matching his stride, Michaela sighed in confusion. "God, you act like you've never been someone's hero before."  

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:44 pm
User Image

"I'm more along the line of the opposite." he admitted as a car passed by and granted them some wind.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:54 pm
"Seriously?" she gaped. "Ok, I can fix that. Once upon a time, in a kingdom far, far away, there lived a knight named Alcott, who was so handsome that by simply looking at one if his portraits, ladies would instantly fall in love. Sir Alcott wanted so badly to find a woman who would love him for reasons other than his looks, so he set out on a quest. For two years, he was gone, and when he came back, he was a hairy, scarred ghost of what he once was. Traveling back to his castle, he noticed something odd; no matter where he went, the same horse always followed him. Do you know why?"  

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 11:03 pm
User Image

"Did you just attempt to turn the Odyssey into a love story?" Alcott grunted. Hearing that story, he could picture himself in clothes during Shakespeare's time. It made him shudder.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 11:09 pm
Michaela folded her arms. "The Odyssey is an epic poem that includes a man who hasn't been home in twenty years, is already married to a faithful wife, and screws everything along the way. Now hush. Alright, so one night, Alcjtt decided to really check out this horse. But no matter where he looked, he couldn't find it. He searched all night, and finally found the horse under a tree, a knife thrust through its side. He fell to his knees. His constant companion was dying! What could he do? Thinking quickly, he managed to bring the horse back to his camp, staying for quite some time so the horse would be brought back to health. Eventually, he realized that the horse was following the a reason, but he couldn't tell what it was. Then one night, it came to him in a dream." She looked at him, looking for a reaction.  

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 6:39 pm
User Image

Alcott's lips twitched in a tiny smirk from how worked up she got into her story. Honestly, all he had in his mind was him in poofy pants, crying over a horse, and he just couldn't see himself doing that.
As soon as he caught her staring did he turn back to emotionless. "How absolutely enthralling." he commented and reached for his back pocket. "So? Don't leave me in suspense, what happened in the dream?" he asked with little emotion while getting out a cigarette.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 7:06 pm
"Loving it, aren't you?" she commented dryly. "Anyway, so in the dream, there was a man sitting on a tree, smoking a pipe. 'How blind you are,' he said. 'Don't you see how she loves you?' Alcott sprang awake, gasping. She? Who was this 'she'? For the rest of the night, he couldn't go back to sleep. Over the next two weeks, he dreamt the same dream, until he finally realized what it meant: the horse loved him! 'But, horses can't love,' he said out loud. 'Yes we can,' replied the horse. He was shocked. A talking horse! He questioned her about her ability and they spoke all through the night. Gradually, over the next few weeks as they traveled to his castle, he learned that he loved the horse back. The night before they reached the castle, he turned to the horse, frowning. 'Oh, my friend, I must tell you, I feel something when we speak...and although you are a horse, I will love you all the same.' They horse was then lifted into the air, light emanating from its body. Suddenly, after a large burst of light, a young woman floated to the ground, landing in Alcott's arms. 'You don't know how long I've waited to say this, but I love you, Alcott.' They kissed and spent the night in each arms, and when morning came, they rode into the castle, and were married as soon as possible, their love as radiant as the bride. And they lived happily ever after."  

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 7:25 pm
User Image

Alcott stayed quiet for a long time, comprehending the story. "So," he finally said as he casually breathed in the cigarette's toxins. "You think I'm for bestiality, do you?" he asked with a smirk. "And you said that I - er, Alcott rode into town with the woman, did he ride... did he -" he couldn't stop laughing at what he was about to say. "Did he ride her into town all night long?" he said between laughs. Before Michaela could get offended and storm off, Alcott managed to stop laughing and say, "But all in all, I guess that was a pretty nice story. You make it up yourself?"

one on ones

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games