Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Expensively Expensive Hotel! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 11:55 pm
Mayah Playah

En Litari
Roy Lane
King of Sirens

User Image

"Music's like life, it can be filled with mistakes or with the most beautiful moments."

Roy breathed heavily through his nose as he recalled how his friend looked back then. With that emo haircut and heavy jacket he'd wear even in the middle of summer, and that uncertain smile he'd give now and then. Now he was a man with a heartless smile and eyes that see right through you.
The king opened his eyes when he heard Dana talk about Candy Land and leaned back in his seat to look at her. "What? Where would we even get the game?" he asked. First Go Fish and now this? She seemed like the type to like family game nights.

"Only you can control that."

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2015 12:11 am
Dana Klein

"There's only one person who really matters to me..."

She smirked mysteriously, wagging a finger at him as she stood and walked over to her purse. Reaching in, she pulled out a small tin, bringing it over to the table. "I travel a lot, so I always have travel board games on me," she explained as she opened the tin. Inside was a deck of cards, four small color-coded figurines, and a square of laminated, folded paper. She unfolded the paper, laying out the "board" and picking up the green game piece. "I think you should be blue," she said, gesturing to the blue piece.
It was her favorite color, which was probably why she wanted him to have it. It was like pulling pigtails on a playground. "Since you're an old man, why don't you go first?" she teased.

"... And it's not you."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2015 9:00 pm
Mayah Playah

En Litari
Roy Lane
King of Sirens

User Image

"Music's like life, it can be filled with mistakes or with the most beautiful moments."

The king raised an eyebrow at the plethora of games that came out of Dana's purse. Sheesh, what else did she have there? An entire planet?
He scooted forward until he was sitting at the very edge of his seat and looked down at the board. He never played Candy Land, but it looked easy enough to figure out. Pick a card, move, repeat. Roy's eyebrow twitched alongside a vein at the side of his head when he heard Dana's comment about who would go first. "We're almost the same age!" he yelled in his defense. Nevertheless, he grumbled to himself and picked up a card. One green square. He looked down at the board. Hey, that wasn't bad, it was decently far away. He moved his piece, proud of his accomplishment, and gave Dana a cocky look that read, 'Beat that'.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2015 9:21 pm
Dana Klein

She laughed at his outburst, then picked up her own card. Two pink squares. That put her two squares ahead of Roy. Setting her piece down, she leaned forward and kissed his cheek. "Let's make a bet." She suggested, holding up a finger. "What do you want if you win?"

"... And it's not you."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2015 11:08 pm
Mayah Playah

En Litari
Roy Lane
King of Sirens

User Image

Roy's eyebrow twitched again when his player was passed. Fine. Whatever. He'd give her the early lead. That'd just give him time for a great comeback!
Of course, Roy couldn't stay mad when he was kissed. He smiled at her briefly before tilting his head to think of what to bet on. "How's about this, winner gets to sleep on the bed and loser sleeps on the chair?" he suggested.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2015 11:24 pm
Dana Klein

She was silent for a moment, then nodded and stuck out her hand. "You're on!" Dana looked as determined as she did during the eating contest, and she wasn't about to let herself lose.

"... And it's not you."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2015 12:15 am
Mayah Playah

En Litari
Roy Lane
King of Sirens

User Image

Roy felt a bead of sweat slowly roll down the side of his head the longer the silence stayed. Was this... Was this a bad idea? Did Dana have a different idea of sleeping? Did... Did she want to sleep with-
He jumped in his seat before he could finish the thought, needing a second to remember why she would say that in the first place. Oh yeah, the game. His defiant look returning to his face, he glared at her as he reached for a card (needing to pat the table a few times and "accidentally" knock over her piece before he could find the stack). Well well, two orange squares! Roy smirked with satisfaction as he made a great distance between them.

Mayah Playah generated a random number between 1 and 100 ... 66!
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2015 12:28 am
Dana Klein

She didn't waste a second grabbing a card. One green. With a sour pout, she moved to the next green, crossing her arms as she waited for him to take his turn. She had to win, she couldn't sleep in a chair! She was a girl! She had to sleep on the bed!

"... And it's not you."

Awesome nerd
Even - He wins // Odd - She wins

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2015 12:41 am
Mayah Playah

En Litari
Roy Lane
King of Sirens

User Image

Roy continued smirking arrogantly at Dana. One silly green square. Ha! Never mind that he had that card earlier! Giving her a teasing wink, he reached for another card and looked at it. He had to win at all costs. Dana took his breakfast and his health for the day, so the least he could do is take her sleep and nighttime with explosive triumph.
Wait.
No, that came out wron-

~~~

It happened.
After a war that lasted about thirty minutes yet had the intensity to be dubbed World War III, the game finally came to an end, and with Roy as the victor. He stared at his piece for a while, watching it stand on the victory space. That was that. He won. He was the victor. He would get the luxury to sleep on the bed he paid for.
Exhaling through his nose, Roy addressed Dana without looking at her. "Dana," he started quietly. "Tell me, who won this game?" He bit back his cocky grin, but his tone of voice practically splattered it on his face.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2015 1:03 am
Dana Klein

She sat there, staring at the board that she'd lost on. She wouldn't give him the satisfaction of admitting that he won, oh no, but she wouldn't cry for a rematch either. She had to be a good winner and not whine. No matter how upset she was. "I can't believe I have to sleep on a chair," she grumbled, dropping her head into her hands in disappointment. What a loser she was!

"... And it's not you."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2015 11:53 pm
Mayah Playah

En Litari
Roy Lane
King of Sirens

User Image

Roy's expression softened as he saw the despair on Dana's face. He moved to sit beside her, giving her a sympathetic smile as he put a comforting arm around her shoulders. "Hey, it's okay. I'll give you another pillow for the chair!'" he said, laughing towards the end of his comment. Man, did it feel good to win!

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2015 12:09 am
Dana Klein

"You're a jerk!" she griped, turning away and refusing to look at him. A real gentleman wouldn't actually expect her to sleep on the chair! And this was a king? Bah. Lies.

"... And it's not you."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 1:22 am
Mayah Playah

En Litari
Roy Lane
King of Sirens

User Image

"Winner. I'm a winner." Roy corrected, a cocky grin on his face. He kissed Dana's cheek before getting up and stretching his arms behind his head. "Alright! Why don't we call it a night? You want to use the shower first?"

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 1:30 am
Dana Klein

She grunted and nodded, standing and moving away. "Do you have anything I can wear tonight?" she asked before she went towards the bathroom. "All my bags were delivered to Alan's apartment, so I don't really have any bedclothes and I'd rather not sleep naked on a chair."

"... And it's not you."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 1:47 am
Mayah Playah

En Litari
Roy Lane
King of Sirens

User Image

"Wh- Me?!" Roy coughed. "Why can't you use any of the clothes we got at the mall?" he insisted. Like hell he was going to let her wear her clothes! They might not even fit! They might be a little loose and fall off one shoulder, o-or they'd be baggy on her! The last thing he needed were problems this late at night!

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games