Welcome to Gaia! ::

Vampire Island

Back to Guilds

Tags: Vampire, Demon, Role Play, Fantasy, Literate 

Reply Vampire Island: Main Areas
Sweet Sleep Inn ((Under new ownership & Construction)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 1:06 pm
User Image

Astrid had a calm look to her as she smiled and nodded and held a pen out for the girl to sigh the book. "you do not need to hid yours self here" she said, "we have had many vampires come and stay here and ask for rooms just like yours. So please you do not have to fear with your stay here." She went and got the room key as she placed it on the contur. "if you have need of anything jsut call me, I am lady Astrid" she said, "We do have blood packets or we can find a person willing to be a donur for when you need to feed too. Shall we head to the room now?"

13th King

Luminaxxx

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 1:17 pm
User Image

*̣̣̣̥▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬( Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ )▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬*̣̣̣̥

✽┏┫【𝕷-𝖚-𝖒-𝖎-𝖓-𝖆】┣┓✽

The Singer

Race: Vampire.. Mood: very nervous / dizzy. I am with: Astrid My fav thing to do: Singing
My music: Rise and fall

Lumina gently took the pen and placed her name inside ' Lumina warner '. once she put her name in the book, she went and picked up her bag and what the woman said ' not need to hid yours self here' just made her feel slightly better but still being alone all this time have made her stay in her shell.
When she hear that she got blood packs it was like a light of hope came down on her. " N-no!... i mean t-the blood pack i-is just fine thank you " Lumina said bowing again to Astrid. " my name.. is Lumina warner, it is very nice to meet you lady Astrid " Lumina nodded at Astrid when she asked if we head to the room, Lumina was tired from all the walking for had gone and very hungry.

Devossy

13th King

Luminaxxx

Dangerous Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 1:47 pm
User Image

"Its all right" Astrid said as she picked up the key and headed to the Stairs. Before she went up them she asked Sin to grab a blood packet from the cooler in the back room for the guest. Going up she led the way to a hall in the back with doors close togather all most. Opening one it led to a single room with a bed and now windows and small bath room.

13th King

Luminaxxx

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 2:03 pm
User Image

✽┏┫【𝕷-𝖚-𝖒-𝖎-𝖓-𝖆】┣┓✽

The Singer

Race: Vampire.. Mood: sadness yet slightly happy. I am with: Astrid My fav thing to do: Singing

Lumina followed Astrid to the room she going to sleep the day time " t-thank you again. " Lumina looked around, it reminded her back home, when she was still human. Small room a bed, wooden floor and walls. " mother, father... " She though to herself for a secend before spotting the bathroom. She felt happy to know she going to be clean.
Lumina placed her bag into the bed and sat down looking down on the floor before her blue eyes looked at Astrid, smiling a little bit before walking around the room and to the window, It was black and no sun could not go through it. Lumina then opened the door to the bathroom but before she gone inside to clean herself up she remember something. She went to her beg and took out some money and gave it to Astrid " t-thank you for your servous. I just like the blood pack and i be just fine. S-so you don't need to ask if i need anything and you would have a nice day " Lumina said in a calm and soft tone then she gave Astrid a tip. A hundred pound note.

Devossy

13th King

Luminaxxx

Dangerous Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cat Fancier 100

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 2:22 pm
User Image

"The blood packet will be brought up to you shortly" Astrid said smiling before she handed the tip back, "please keep this I do not need it. You are welcome to stay as long as you like." She was happy to see that Lumina was fine with the room and if she need any changes she knew where to ask. "I will leave you before now and go get your blood for you" With a bow she headed down stairs to get the packet and check on Sin.

13th King

Luminaxxx

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 2:32 pm
User Image

✽┏┫【𝕷-𝖚-𝖒-𝖎-𝖓-𝖆】┣┓✽

The Singer

Race: Vampire.. Mood: sadness yet slightly happy. I am with: Astrid My fav thing to do: Singing

Lumina watched as Astrid left the room, she looked down in her hands and wounder why she didn't take the tip but soon she placed it back into her bag and walked into the bathroom. Looking she turned on the shower on. Taking her clothes off she started to have herself cleaned up before the sun came and as always Lumina started singing , it was always a habbit. She loved to sing no matter what her mood way and the song was about the man that safed her. She still trying to look for him, wanting to say... thank you.

Devossy

13th King

Luminaxxx

Dangerous Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cat Fancier 100

13th King

Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 4:36 pm
Devossy

Luminaxxx

Sin had only nodded to the woman when they had entered the room. He was silent all through to get the blood pack. he heated it and brought it up stairs. Standing outside the door. As astrid stepped out of the room he was leaned up against the wall with a smile. "I-i, i think... see my mind... my heart..." he sighed bowing his head. There's nothing id rather see than your face for the rest of my life..." he said looking back up at her, smile now faded into seriousness.

The woman 'Lumina, was it?' Began to sing. It caught Sins attention and he stared at the door a moment. "I know that song..." he knocked on the door and stepped into the room.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 6:06 pm
User Image

As Astrid smiled as she stepped out he heard his words and blushed. She was going to say something back but nothing came to mind. All she could do was stare at him blushing. Her heart was beating fast as she moved to follow him in to the room. Taking his hand she smiled as she nodded to him to put the blood packet on the table.

13th King

Luminaxxx

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Luminaxxx

Dangerous Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 9:54 pm
User Image

✽┏┫【𝕷-𝖚-𝖒-𝖎-𝖓-𝖆】┣┓✽

The Singer

Lumina turned off the shower and started crying herself with a towel then put her clothes on before stepping out of the bathroom, she was still singing when she came out of the bathroom she stopped singing " h-hello " Lumina said as she spotted sin in her room.
" oh, no.... i been singing again " Lumina though to herself as it was always a habbit singing in the shower.

Devossy

13th King

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 10:13 pm
13th King
Devossy

Luminaxxx

Sin smiled as the girl exited the bathroom. "That song how old is it?" He asked as he layed the blood pack on the bed. He then began singing one of her songs his voice coming out with a seductive medley.

He stopped after about a minute and looked at Astrid. "We have a star amongst us my love...." he said with a smile. "Another one that is." He said as he kissed her hand talking about her. He then turned back to the girl. "Maybe you would like to come down and eat... feed... drin...uh... maybe you'd feel more comfortable at a table.... i myself need to sober up... that wine must have been around for ages, i hadn't realise i was so incompasitated until i walked up the stairs..." Sin chuckled and gripped Astrids hand.Either the alchohol shouldve knocked most people out or he was in love.  

13th King

Gatekeeper

Luminaxxx

Dangerous Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 10:21 pm
User Image

✽┏┫【𝕷-𝖚-𝖒-𝖎-𝖓-𝖆】┣┓✽

The Singer

Race: Vampire.. Mood: very shy. I am with: Astrid My fav thing to do: Singing

Again her singing gave her away " i-im fine thank you. " She looked at the blood pack and she would still gotten use to drinking blood, its something she always gone. She could see the man but she still needed her glasses as it was on the bed next to the blood pack.
Side stepping to the bed where the blood pack was and picking it up and just hugging it then place her glasses on her face so she could see better " i-im not a star... anymore. I faked my own death just a week ago. " Lumina said trying to hide herself by pulling up her jumping over her mouth.

Devossy

13th King

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 9:59 am
User Image

"Very much so you have a lovely voice Ms. Lumina" Astrid said as she patted Sin's arm. She was a little worried that he may have drunk more then he need to. He was asleep for a very long time so he body might not been use to the Wine. "O way did you do that if you don't mind asking?" she said. She wondered why Lumina would fake ehr own death, but she was sure it was a god reason. She smiled at Sin and kissed his cheek knowing she would have to get him to bed after this.

13th King

Luminaxxx

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Luminaxxx

Dangerous Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 10:14 am
User Image

✽┏┫【𝕷-𝖚-𝖒-𝖎-𝖓-𝖆】┣┓✽

The Singer

Race: Vampire.. Mood: very shy. I am with: Astrid My fav thing to do: Singing

Lumina smiled under her jump slightly as Astris said she had a lovely voice " i-its nothing really. " The smiled went as Astrid asked her why she had to do it. Fake her own death " i-i wanted to stay a singer forever, its the only thing, i enjoyed but people started noticing that i was not aging " Lumina said still hugging her blood pack. Lumina looked at Astrid, seeing that they are both lovers, Lumina felt she was just bothering them. " I-it's ok to go do your own thing, looks like he about to drop to the ground soon " Lumina said with a small light giggle. She left her shoes in her room and came out " i-is it ok i eat down stairs? " she asked Astrid.

Devossy

13th King

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 10:29 am
User Image

" see that would make sense if people began to question you not ageing" Astrid said with a nodded. She knew all to well how some humans react to things they did not under stand. "Will if you like you could find a job singing ehre on the island" she said, "many would love it and there are vampires living here so they would not notice the aging thing." She looked at Sin before she gave a light laugh and nodded. "Yes you may go eat down staires if you like" she said

13th King

Luminaxxx

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Luminaxxx

Dangerous Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 11:12 am
User Image

✽┏┫【𝕷-𝖚-𝖒-𝖎-𝖓-𝖆】┣┓✽

The Singer

Race: Vampire. Mood: Really happy. I am with: Astrid/ sin My fav thing to do: Singing

Lumina was slightly shocked at what Astrid said, about working here as a singer " r-really?..i can?. It would be nice to sing for people again. " Lumina felt so over the moon about it.
People also though she is shy and nervous person but when she start singing its just feels that its just only her in the room and no one watching but as always when the song finished and people clapping loud, her shyness comes back.
Lumina smiled again under her jumper. " t-thank you. " Lumina said as she hurried down stairs and picked a table to sit down on before removing her jumping around her lips as she started drinking the blood pack. She picked up her legs and placed her feet on the chair as her feet didn't touch the floor as she ate. Her blue eyes looked around and smiled, " i be singing again but this time i don't have to fake my own death here. " Lumina though to herself as She felt so happy she started to have tears in her eyes. Singing always made her happy and it keeps reminding where she was born and how people loved her before she turned into a vampire.
When Lumina had finished her blood pack she came off her chair, things had been flowing through her mind, old and new songs she could sing here but it always come back to the person, that shadow man that she never knew. She make her way to a small stage with a microphone. When she closed her eyes she smiled, feeling the flow of a song coming to her mind. When she opened her eyes, its like she was the different person, her shyness and nervous left her body and as her hands touched the microphone her lips started moving, the sweet sound of her voice as she sang a new song for a new life, a nice home and hope for one day she would find that man that saved her.

( forgive me if this is too long of a post... no one was online and i just got bored c: )
Devossy

13th King

Vampire Island: Main Areas

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games