Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply A War on Romance{dead}
Castletop Manor {Painswick, England} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 9:04 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Myka rushed outside, falling into step beside Armageddon and starting to heal him as they walked. "Some of these wounds require extra immediate attention," she said, sealing up the smaller wounds. "We need to keep his head up and keep him conscious. Gus, go and fetch me a needle, thick thread, and a bottle of the strongest alcohol there is downstairs. Anything to dull the pain. Zeke, can you and Darrell keep him conscious and carry him into one of the bedrooms?" she asked, the war-worn medical nurse and wife to a wounded "soldier" ready for the battle that only took place in the hospitals. 
Arwen sat on a torn chair, filing her nails in boredom. "Erik, stop teasing the boy. The magic on this ring will only hold for another twenty minutes, and I'm getting restless."

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 9:29 pm
Staying where she was, Iris watched them carfully. so that's it.... she frowned, her eyes flickering slightly as the strands of Time and possibilit flashed in her vision. Things were slowly starting to form. "Can you please just help him?" She finally muttered, tapping her foot lightly. dont expect me to leave, I don't trust you that much....  

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 10:35 pm
Mayah Playah

Pure T0rture

User Image

"Oh I can't help it, it's been so long since I've had somewhat of a challenge." Erik laughed while nimbly dodging each shadow tendril or dark flame shot at him by the enraged opposite. He jumped around with ease, only angering Roy more.
"Quit running and fight me, coward!" roared the darkness, only earning an amused look from Erik.
"Fight? Oh no, not yet." he said as he landed swiftly on his feet across the room from Roy. "You're not ready." Roy growled animalistically and clenched his fists. "But I'll help you on the path." Erik smiled wider and snapped his fingers. Taking fragments of what was left of Roy's mind and his memories, Erik molded two silhouettes of people close to the darkness' heart and mind.
For a second Roy braced himself for an attack, but he was surprised to see that it was just some kind of illusion.
...No.
Roy's eyes widened when he saw the two bright silhouettes take color. The dark fog around his eyes thinned at recognition. "Daisy... Carnation..." he breathed.
Erik smirked at how surprised Roy was. The light puppets were just that, puppets. They weren't the real Daisy and Carnation, but they should be enough to snap the embodiment out of his episode.

((Care to play them for me?))  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 10:41 pm
Glowing softly like they usually did, the false daisy and carnation looked around momentarily before their eyes landed on..."ROY!!!" They smiled, waving at him while rocking back and forth on their heels.  

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 8:49 pm
Awesome nerd

The young wife sighed as she sewed the skin on her husband's stomach back together, grabbing the whiskey and tipping it so more alcohol went into Armageddon's mouth. "Don't stop drinking if you want me to finish sewing you shut." She had already managed to reconnect the injured organs, and was healing up the tortured blood vessels. One hand rested on the bloody, but untouched skin of his side, and the other moved with gentle, and careful speed. "I'm almost done. Arm...you shouldn't have fought him."
Standing, the seductive young woman tossed away her nail file and flicked her fingers, opening a small portal. "When you're ready~"

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 9:27 pm
Mayah Playah

Pure T0rture

Armageddon swat away at her with surprising strength considering the condition his body was in. "I can handle it myself... kid." he growled through grit teeth and tried to get on his feet. Bad move. His legs turned to jello with weight on them and forced him to his knees. Fortunately, his sons caught him and placed him back on the bed, each one of them grabbed an area of their father and held him down for Myka to continue healing him. The pain in his legs spread to his entire body, Armageddon could feel the full effect of Roy's move. Yet he still protested weakly.
Armageddon struggled against his sons' grip, and each one of them knew how their father got. Darrell pushed his slipping glasses up the bridge of his nose, struggling himself to contain his proud father. He noticed Myka try to give him alcohol to numb the pain, he also noticed Armageddon move his face away from it. It couldn't be helped. Still keeping one hand on him, Darrell took the bottle and shoved it into his father's mouth, forcing down the alcohol. It took a great deal of restraint for Gus not to yell, "Chug, chug, chug!"
Zeke, on the other hand, only glowered at Myka, seeming to be the only one that heard her mention not fighting. "Weren't you the one that told him to?" he sneered, his eyes saying, 'This is your fault'.

Roy took a step back, his eyes wide and slowly gaining their lavender tint through the black holes. "Is it... Are you really...?" he asked breathlessly and reached a hand forward. He was too numb to listen to the voices that pleaded for him to not fall for the trap, what was before him were the entire reasons he accepted the role of embodiment. They were right there, smiling so sweetly at him. He staggered forward, ignoring Erik's faint and amused smirk, just wanting to touch their cheeks and hold them close.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 9:34 pm
The twins smiled at him, slowly approaching him and hugging him. "Of course it's us!" They sighed, unaware of the large gashes slowly opening on their hands as they hugged him.z  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 9:35 pm
Awesome nerd

"I didn't see you trying to help him," she shot back, keeping her eyes trained on her husband's wound. "But I did see you watch him fight and get injured, not moving until Darrell did." Her tone rivaled his eyes, saying 'This is your fault too, you coward.'

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 9:47 pm
Mayah Playah

Pure T0rture

Zeke hesitated for a moment before clenching his jaw. "Yeah, at least I did do something in the end!" he snapped, readying his mouth to shoot out more vulgarities until he earned a glance from Darrell.
"Now is the farthest time to argue." the North wind said calmly through the bedlam. "You can quarrel all you want as soon as Father is better. Now behave." he told the two. Zeke complied, but not without a few angry grumbles under his breath.

Roy froze when they hugged him. He wasn't prepared for this, it was a drastic change from the fight scene. The fog around his eyes had diminished to an occasional fume, the lavender in his eyes nearly overtaking his irises. The coldness of the darkness' void had diminished to the familiar warmth in his heart he had missed. The white-haired man wasted no time in hugging them back. He held them close and nearly started crying against their shoulders. He knew he missed them, but he hadn't realized how badly.
"It's so good to see you again." he whispered to them and pulled back to gaze at them, taking in each feat - What was that? Roy's gaze went to the hands, a gasp formed on his mouth when he saw their hands. "D-Daisy, Carnation..." he breathed and pulled each of their hands up to his face. There had to be something he could do! Think!

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 5:15 am
Causing the girls to tear up, the twins' arms slowly split open in several other spots. "R-Roy....." They sniffed, leaning on him.

Watching him on silence, Iris couldn't help but feel a little saddened by the scene.... Didn't he realize they were fakes....?  

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 2:50 pm
Awesome nerd

"Fine," she murmured, respecting her eldest stepson. "Gus, Darrell, I need you to talk to him and keep him awake."

Arwen set her hands on her hips as the ring began to glow, changing from a calm emerald to an angry red ruby. She sighed, her eyes trained on Erik. "Erik, darling, I'll meet you at the mansion. Do try to hurry, won't you?"

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 8:56 pm
Mayah Playah

Pure T0rture

Darrell nodded at her and looked at his slightly younger brother. "Gus," he started and waited for him to look up. He knew he'd regret saying this, but it was all they could do now. "It's time."
Gus' eyes widened, Zeke too. "Are you sure?" Darrell nodded grimly, and after an exchanged glance from his younger brother, Gus took a deep breath and looked at his father. Armageddon gave him a glower as if he knew what they were going to do, though it was veiled with exhaustion and sleepiness. "Hey Pops... Why aren't there any Jews on Jupiter?" The only response he was given was a groan, and the noise made the redhead beam. "Because it's a gas planet!"
"Oh God, why?" Armageddon groaned again and slumped his head against the pillow beneath him. He knew Gus - of course, he was his dad after all - and of his four kids, Gus was the prankster. He loved to tell jokes and mess with others just for a laugh. The amount of jokes that were in his head were unfathomable, and all of them were going to be unleashed on the demon to keep him awake. Awake through torture.

Roy's jaw slowly slid away from his mouth in sheer shock. What... What was happening? Why were they in pain? Oh God, it was like a horror movie! "Wh-What's wrong?" he stammered to them, voice high with fear not only from the invisible enemy attacking them but also from the thought of him losing them again. Darkness swarmed his hands, he tried to call on the knowledge to teach him to heal them, but the voices would only tell him no and frustrate him further. "Who's doing this to you?"

"You'll have a long wait." Erik said softly while he studied Iris' expression. "I have to... gather more followers." Emerald gaze going back to the prince, Erik watched Roy tremble at the sight of the puppets. Yet another disgusting example of love. Roy was near invincible with his raw new powers, but a mere glance from the ones he loved and he was completely destroyed. Erik's eyes narrowed in disgust.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 9:16 pm
Awesome nerd

whimpering, the girls' hold on him tightened as scars that would be familiar to him started to re-open all over their bodies, only small cracks at the moment but the small lines of crimson seemed to be quickly multiplying. "R-Roy..... W-we're scared...." They stammered, shaking.

Unable to continue watching as the copies began to fall apart, Iris turned away, only to meet Erik's studious gaze. "Why are you still here....? There's no one left for you to manipulate...." She drawled, her eyes narrowing. "And what happened to your little bodyguard? Did he run off after finding out about his family?"

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 6:05 pm
Mayah Playah

Pure T0rture

"Scared of what?" Roy asked with pure desperation in his breaking voice now. "I'll protect you! Just tell me what's wrong!" he begged.

"Never tell me such lies." Erik told Iris, shooting her a small smile before looking back to the other embodiment. "There's always someone to manipulate, as long as they are weak. And they are." That in mind, he turned away. "Dorian? Or do you still call him Dragon? No, he's reflecting upon himself. It's a hard thing to deal with when two souls are combined." he said. Perhaps I should reunite him with his mother soon, he thought.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 6:19 pm
Awesome nerd

"w-we don't know what's happening..." they whimpered, holding him close as a few more of their old scars splitting open. "i-it scares us...." they whimpered, a couple of cuts forming on their faces.

"mmmm no i didn't mean Dragon. i meant the other one." she hissed, her eyes dark.

A War on Romance{dead}

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games