Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Unexpected Love (1x1 Taken) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fallen Angel Accalia

Girl-Crazy Raider

6,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 7:30 pm

Kairo Yakazu

Ayane looked at Kaien, "Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't know. I'll put her outside," she walked over to a sliding glass door and opened it, "Luna, go outside for a bit girl." She told her dog. Jumping down from the bed, Luna padded out to the balcony, then down the stairs that led down from the balcony. Once she was outside, Ayane closed the door, then told Kaien, "I'm really sorry, should have told you about my dog, but are you alright with cats?"
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 8:02 pm

Fallen Angel Accalia

Kaien nodded, slinking out from behind her, his ears still back. "Yeah, cats I'm okay with... It's only dogs... I've had bad experiences with a lot of dogs..."

Kairo Yakazu

Friendly Friend

9,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Battle: Mage 100

Fallen Angel Accalia

Girl-Crazy Raider

6,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 1:05 pm

Kairo Yakazu

"I see, I wouldn't have guessed that, but since you're okay with cats, I have one hiding in here somewhere. She a black and white tuxedo cat, her name is Star, or at least that's the only name she'll respond to. Anyways, I'm going to change real quick, you can see what's on t.v. or play some music, though it's mostly rock." Ayane told Kaien, as she gave him a kiss, then went over to her closet door and opening it. She then walked in and began to pick out cloths more suitable for the night, a white tank-top and a black, zip-up hoodie, a pair of black jeans, and a pair of black and white sneakers.
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 4:40 pm

Fallen Angel Accalia

Kaien went on all fours and began to crawl around, looking for the cat, purring lightly and his tail swaying softly. "Here, kitty kitty..." he cooed softly. "Here's Star..." He let out a soft mew, looking under furniture, his ears twitching happily.

Kairo Yakazu

Friendly Friend

9,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Fallen Angel Accalia

Girl-Crazy Raider

6,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 5:08 pm

Kairo Yakazu

From atop a bookcase, a pair of green eyes watched Kaien look around for something, unknowing that he was looking for her. When she heard him call her name, Star got up and stretched out her body, then jumped down onto the computer table; Star then let out a soft mew, sitting down on the table, as her tail curled around her.
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 6:17 pm

Fallen Angel Accalia

Hearing the sound of a soft mew, Kaien looked back and let one out of his own, crawling over and peering at her from over the side of the table, his ears twitching as he purred out happily. Slowly, he reached to her with his finger extended, trying not to make any sudden moves.

Kairo Yakazu

Friendly Friend

9,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Fallen Angel Accalia

Girl-Crazy Raider

6,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 6:26 pm

Kairo Yakazu

Star's ears twitched slowly, then she looked at Kaien's finger curiously, leaning forward a bit to sniff it. Mewing again, she got up and moved closer to the edge of the desk, then looked down at Kaien. Ayane, who had walked into the bathroom to change, came out wearing the cloths she picked out from her closet. Seeing the two, she then said, "Well it looks like you found her, or she found you," she walked over and picked up Star, "where were you hiding, you little furball."
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 8:11 pm

Fallen Angel Accalia

Kaien mewed up at Ayane as she reappeared and picked up Star, standing up and dusting off his knees before walking over and gently scratching her under her chin. "I don't know. She just appeared. She's really beautiful by the way... You can tell the way her fur is that she's really well taken care of and happy."

Kairo Yakazu

Friendly Friend

9,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Fallen Angel Accalia

Girl-Crazy Raider

6,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 5:03 pm

Purring softly, Star leaned into Kaien's hand as he scratched under her chin; Ayane smiled at the sight of them and said, "Thank you, I've had her for two years now, Luna I've since she was just a pup. I'm amazed that you could tell that, but you're right on that, they are both well taken care of."
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 4:20 pm

Fallen Angel Accalia

Kaien blushed softly, leaning into Ayane a bit, still happily petting Star. "I guess you can say I'm pretty good at understanding cats..." he said softly, purring lightly.

((You forgot to quote meh!))

Kairo Yakazu

Friendly Friend

9,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Fallen Angel Accalia

Girl-Crazy Raider

6,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 7:31 pm

Kairo Yakazu

"I can see that, she usually doesn't like being around people she's not familiar with, but she completely likes you." Ayane replied, watching Star enjoy being petted, then slipped her into Kaien's arms.

((Sorry, I was in a rush when I posted, so I forgot to do that))
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 7:33 pm

Fallen Angel Accalia

Kaien held Star close, purring happily as he pet her gently, kissing Ayane softly on the cheek. "She's so content... I really can't believe that she's not a people person or just a little lap cat."

((Just don't forget again, okays? :3))

Kairo Yakazu

Friendly Friend

9,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Fallen Angel Accalia

Girl-Crazy Raider

6,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 7:42 pm

Kairo Yakazu

Kissing Kaien back, Ayane leaned back against the table and said, "Well it's not exactly that she isn't, it's just that her last owner wasn't very nice, so Star kinda has a hard time being around others."

((Okay cat_3nodding ))
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 7:53 pm

Fallen Angel Accalia

"Awe... That's terrible... How could anyone be so mean to you? You're a good little kitty aren't you?" he cooed softly at Star, nuzzling her a little and purring happily, scratching her behind the ear.

Kairo Yakazu

Friendly Friend

9,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Fallen Angel Accalia

Girl-Crazy Raider

6,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:00 pm

Kairo Yakazu

"I said the same thing when my brother brought her home," Star pushed up against Kaien's chest and mewed again, "looks like that's her way of saying yes; when you're done playing with Star, let me know so we can go." Ayane told Kaien with a smile and continued to watch them.
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games